Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab.. (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

brij shadi kiski hain geet ki hain ya teri ... Y were U walking like a bride with the tray in ur hand ... by the time u would reach geet ... uska tho delivery bhi ho jayega ....LOLLOLLOLthnk god maan's security kaam aayi ....Smilegeet bach gayi ...Smile

dadi dialogue to pinky was awesome (me wondering who belongs to that zamana dadi or pinky ... unnis sau assi ... did dadi say tht ....LOLLOLLOL)
 iwas like dadi ye kya bol rahi hai.........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
dadi mast hain yaar gate crashing ka idea diya ...

geet's reaction was mind blowing ... she wanted to go ... but was having second thoughts ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 ..but zyaadi der nahi chali uski darya dili.the thot of gori gori hot hot girls with her maan......enough to bring out the sherni.n sharafat gayi tel lene..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aur geet kitni bholi hain .... she wanted maan to enjoy his day .... but as soon as dadi said wht kind of a wife are u ... who is allowing her husband to stay whole night out .... she decides to go  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maan kitna dartha hain biwi se ...usse dekhte hi dance vance bandh .... usse manane bhaga ... kya mana rahan tha usse ... kaan pakad ke ... Day Dreaminggeet was also loving maan's manana ...LOL
..maans expressions n jis speed se wo bhaagaaaaaa........................lmao..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i so wanted to see the hug dance between maan & geet ... Y did they edit itAngry .... it's not fair cv's Cry

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ...maan once again proved that he is higly intellectual ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapluv u maannuu ....

now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

now that brij is hanging like a sword ... maan will not enjoy his remaining marriage customsCry ..... but he will make it sure that geet enjoys all the customs properly ....& geet is safe from him ... bringing the kasam part .... but only thing is it's not 12 days ... may b 2 days ....

marjanie will be cought by maan instead of brij & arjun will be yelled by maan ... as he is responsible for ranbir / brij ....

..i agree that it is maans nightmare....................nothing will happen............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

till i edit my post u guys n think this over....................WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

when Maan left geet at KM.he was the gentleman.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
suit-boot mai gaya tha kanhayya...............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
sare buttons laga kar.............OuchOuchOuchOuch
but the thot of gori gori hot hot girls made him reconsider...............LOLLOLLOLLOL
so we saw Maan minus his jacket...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
with lots of open buttons............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

so now can we hope for a continuation of this act????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

aur kya kya minus hoga raat khatm hone se pehle???????????

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

plz girls make a list..................

me a litle poor in clothes dept.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey aash

welcome./. my evil sis!!
kya episode that minus marjaani!!!!

the best scenes i loved...

manish 's flying kiss to arjun - yeh manisha bhi na.. kisi ek kofying kiss do na.. ek ko bura lagega tho kya karoge tum maansih jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

maan with open button';s shirt looking hot and handsome... ek sip peekar talli ho gayi!!!!!!

those dancer girls maan ko utake le gaya.. etni weighless thi kya maan!!! humne kya kya socha tha.. yeh MSK kya nikla!!!!!

geet with his cute looks.. maan joru ka ghulam.. patofying his sherni!!!!!

hiya deeps............mai bhi talli ho gayi ho yaar.usko dek h kar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ha ha ha.. main bhi talli ho gayi maan ki adavon par...

'aapke en adaon par hai mar jgaye!!!

what do u think abut those girls maan ko utake le gaya!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

@deepthi

i too got the same doubt how come maan is so weightless LOL tht thy carried him so easily without any problemLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@spee.............tera analysis  last karungi.....WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Spandan, Hima, Aarthi , Aash - loved reading your update girls & thanks for the comments .....

added bit more to my take on page 1

Sheila ki Jawani Number

to start with....Maan hating the idea of the party was expected.
Geet unknow to what it is all about making Maan agree too it was expected too...

Party was groovy thanks to  Arjun , well he is not bad guy & his only interest is avenging NT not harming anyone..here too we know he is having second thoughts  not only coz he likes Annie ..but he has also come to like the Khuranas..

Maan obviously has Geet & her safety on mind & no ways he can enjoy anything without his girl around.

The KC boys make every attempt to cheer up Maan & he honors them by smiling at their gesture & staying with them there ...

Sheila.....trust me i'm sick of hearing it ...
but for the first time i actually enjoyed it & thanks to Gurmeet for it.....
As the article (TB) said Gurmeet sure is the glamor factor of this song..no offense to Sayantani/Sheila....Kya karai as i said Maan is HOTTER than all of the girls & dudes there put together...
<sigh.......sigh>

On the dance floor..well all knew he wont walk in on his own & how long could the girls resist so they carried him
& obviously the gentleman he is he wont walk out from there without gracing the dance floor & the lady... so he matched the steps with them

And when his lady fumed-frowned & zoomed in ..... he was all happy & told the truth & knowing him she joined in after giving him some 'pathao-me' moments....

the number ended with the love-birds sharing their own choreographed moves ..just the two of them , but surrounded by friends who stand for them - with them always & give them all more reasons to enjoy & celebrate

Edited by nanditasingh - 11 January 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

till i edit my post u guys n think this over....................WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

when Maan left geet at KM.he was the gentleman.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
suit-boot mai gaya tha kanhayya...............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
sare buttons laga kar.............OuchOuchOuchOuch
but the thot of gori gori hot hot girls made him reconsider...............LOLLOLLOLLOL
so we saw Maan minus his jacket...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
with lots of open buttons............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

so now can we hope for a continuation of this act????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

aur kya kya minus hoga raat khatm hone se pehle???????????

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

plz girls make a list..................

me a litle poor in clothes dept.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aash naughty naughty ...

well coming to maan ... actually not only maan ... arjun...tooo ... yaar yeh proposing GHSP ... main first initiative girls kyun le rahin hain ... 1st it was geet ... now annie ...she actually did not even ask him ... took his hand 4 granted & hooked him with a ringShocked

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@deeps n dew============

physics nahi padhi thi gande bache log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Some or the other law states========== Matter when heated up loses mass...............the hotter the matter the less the mass...........

so girls do u kno anything hotter than MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ka hot hot body?????????????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

silly questions u ask!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

agar padhai pe dhyaan diya hota to aaj ye naubat nahi aati!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@deepthi

i too got the same doubt how come maan is so weightless LOL tht thy carried him so easily without any problemLOL
wohi tho!!!!

yeh mystery kab solve hoga!!!

come on evil sisters.. gear ur brains..ConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top