Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab.. (Page 2)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
 Todays episode was mindblowing except AA scene .  Maan is so caring  Bachelor party me Maan thinking about Geet's safty . I love MSK .  I loved Dadi today . Dadi is so modern and i loved dadi's dance .  Sab ladke ka band baj gaya Dadi ka naughty plan se . Dadi jaise Geet ko treat kia ,  so sweet .  Maan was sitting a corner in the party and thinking about Geet . When Adi , Romeo . Pande i and Manisha gave drink glass  Maan and when Maan drank little and stare to them , Adi , Romeo . Pandeji and Manisha ka fai na ce dekhne ka layek tha . Aur jab Maan  was laughing Oh!! my God . Ye Maan vi na .....Now about SKJ . Maan danced with sheila by forcedbt baad me shela ka aankheno me kho gaya . Maan you are too naughty . Maan 's expressions was aderoable . And it was hilarious when Geet saw Maan with Shela . Geet's expressions was too good . When Maan saw Geet, Maan  to billi ban gaye . I loved the way Maan  manaofy Geet.It was very touching moment whenGeet taking about her marriage  raesam with Maan . Kya memory hai Maan ka . Todays episode ka sabse best part I think . When geet talking about Daarji , Birji .When Geet  take Brij's name  Maan ne Brij ko pehchan lia . Ab Brij tu to gaya . I don't like AA scene . Annie ke hath me kya tha .Itne jaldi Anne , Arjun ko ring de dia . It's too much .  Lets see what happen tomorrow . Brij to bhag gaya . Now  Brij will attack Geet in front . But no tention  . Maan hai na .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 11 January 2011 at 11:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
 ROFLROFLROFL wat an update sptrno.........loved ur view of the epi!!!!! i m still in maaneet naughty wonderland so will comment later!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

dadi dialogue to pinky was awesome (me wondering who belongs to that zamana dadi or pinky ... unnis sau assi ... did dadi say tht ....LOLLOLLOL)

dadi mast hain yaar gate crashing ka idea diya ...

geet's reaction was mind blowing ... she wanted to go ... but was having second thoughts ....ROFL

aur geet kitni bholi hain .... she wanted maan to enjoy his day .... but as soon as dadi said wht kind of a wife are u ... who is allowing her husband to stay whole night out .... she decides to go  ROFL

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ...maan once again proved that he is higly intellectual ....Clapluv u maannuu ....

Hima that was my prediction, in your yesterday's post of Mahi Ve

now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

Lets hope so

now that brij is hanging like a sword ... maan will not enjoy his remaining marriage customsCry ..... but he will make it sure that geet enjoys all the customs properly ....

marjanie will be cought by maan instead of brij & arjun will be yelled by maan ... as he is responsible for ranbir / brij ....

will continue .....

My comments in purple....just a few.....will come back tomorrow.......going to sleep now and dream of you know whoLOL

sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
will be back after watching the repeat

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hi guys..edited my reserved spot on page 1    ........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
till i edit my post u guys n think this over....................WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

when Maan left geet at KM.he was the gentleman.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
suit-boot mai gaya tha kanhayya...............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
sare buttons laga kar.............OuchOuchOuchOuch
but the thot of gori gori hot hot girls made him reconsider...............LOLLOLLOLLOL
so we saw Maan minus his jacket...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
with lots of open buttons............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

so now can we hope for a continuation of this act????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

aur kya kya minus hoga raat khatm hone se pehle???????????

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

plz girls make a list..................

me a litle poor in clothes dept.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFancraziekudisptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Reserve....not well today will write tomorrow....

spandana....hima nandita great analysis guys...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

hello my dear crazies....

how was nthe BC dears...

maan kya ketha rahtha ahin nahi chadegi... ek sip peekhe maan sahab to gaya!!!!!!!!

did u all notice.. woh girls aake humare MSK ko utakhe leke gaya utake.. yeh maan kya itni weightless hai kya!!!!!!
woh to taichi karthe rahthe hai.. bricks thodthe hai.. aur woh char ladkiyaan aake maan ko utakhe le gaya!!!!

maan ko es tarah chadi gayi thi he was enjoying the dance and party too much.. but he danced very little when compared to 'where is the party tonight'

Maan looked so hot today ghooring at satyani sheila!!!!!! sheila was too good with all that jawani!!!!!!

dadi kya hai yaar... aap ab aisi ahin to tab kais hogi!!! geet yeh annie ke saath eng films dekhne ka kaam chodke.. dadi ke story suno!!!!!

kuch seekh loo aur aapne maan ko bhi sikhana kuch!!!!

and @
Originally posted by sptrno

Tum kya jaanoge ek sharab ki glass ki keemat Maan babu......agar pehle hi jaan jaate toh  Geet aur hum sab crazies ki dil ki tamanna poori ho jaatiLOLWinkEmbarrassedROFLROFL 
u are right....ek sip peekhe aise hasne lagthe hai ki hum sab ki jaan leke jaathe hain!!!!

the way geet entered and showed her cute anger towards her.. and maan tho joru ka ghulam hai bhai!!!! kitna dartha hain apni sherni se!!!!

Originally posted by sptrno

Maan full bewafai mood mein tabhi uski sherni aa tapakiLOLROFL.......Geet bani maan na maan mein teri mehmaan.......always love how Geet knocks Maan from backHeart......Geet's cute anger and jealousy awwwwwDay Dreaming.........usually people associate anger and jealousy with something negative but MAANEET have made those words so adorable and dreamy that v MAANEETIANS love to see MAANEET getting jealous possessive angry.......sach mein MAANEET unique hai aur hum saare MAANEETIANS bhiLOLLOLLOL
Maan pataofying his Geet so cute-MAANET scene how adorable can anything get yaarDay Dreaming............just love them sooooooooooo muchHeart
Arjun should have also danced!!!!

the way maan was patofying his sherni was the best!!! shaadi ke pehle yeh hall hain maan sahab to shaadi ke baad aapka kya haal hoga!!!!
and maan dancing around geet was the cutest part and man danciong bhangra and geet doing sheila dance..

also after the dance when geet went on like her hoshiapur express.. teh way maan said.. beech beech main rukhkar saas le sakthi ho!!!

yeh hosiapur express teri hai maan abhi se aadat dal do

they waster half part with maarjaani so bad.. i wished full on maaneet scenes!!!!
more dance they could have showed!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top