Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab.. (Page 10)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@reena........sorry dear just saw ur post 2dy morn.......nice updateSmile......and i agree epi was rocking!!!!!..........@neeraj........thanks a lot for reading such a long postLOL.................@ijjat........we missed u too dear...........take care when u see hot hot hot MSK and MAANEET' SKJ teri saari takaan door ho jaayegiLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

ok girls me very angry....................this is the 3rd time i'm typing all this n have deleted it by mistake twice already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lagta hai mujhe chad gayi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I had the same prob the day before, hate having to remember everything and type again......it spoils the flow of thought & the new post is never the same

newaz heres my 3rd attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my darlings?????..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Me missed u guys????HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

We missed you too dear.......ROFL
Par kya karu.kaam to karna padhta hai na?????.CryCryCryCryCry

First of all????.speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??..rocking post u crazy gal????..totally crazy?????HugHugHugHugHugHug

Coming to the episode?????

Maan ki jawani was superrocking supersexy supersensous superduper everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh absolutely fantabulously bodylicious.....that's my adjective for himEmbarrassed

I laughed thru the entire epi.starting with manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  kiisii?????(nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aise mere maan ko dhoka nahi de sakti.kabhi adi kabhi arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!)AngryAngryAngryAngry

Jai sri krisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ram leela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously yaar in Cvs ko ye sab sukhta kaha se hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

GIRLS PARTY==== dadi u without doubt are the hottest n coolest n bestest dadi around??????now we kno where MSK got it from?????naughtiness to uske khoon me hi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeah wasn't she the coolest, loved herSmile

Agar dadi aisi hai??????..to I cant wait for pota to show his true colours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh that I would love to see...... 

Dadis "ohhhhhhhhh pinky plzzz.unnees so assi ki baatein kyu kar rahi ho bata!!!!!!!!!" ws the tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me was thinking ke dadi ko pehle bolte to dadi def male strippers ka arrangement karti!!!!!!!11(but CVs kno that we all interested in only one male stripping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSo not giving dadi ideas????..hehe????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ash don't put such ideas in my head, I'm at work and need to concentrateLOL at it is hum sab crazies ko aur encouragement ki jarorat hi nahin hain we are already in Maan land

Dadis attitude "maan hamari party kyu plan karenge???." Was awe-freaking-some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maan ki hi to dadi hai!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth n dare cud have been better????.but pass???..dadi bhadkaoing future bahu.you go dadi????..

Geets "wo to mai thodi der ke liye jasbati ho gayi thi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"???it was soooooooo cute the way she said it!!!!!1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And thennnnnnnnnn????????my TV set was on fireDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hot hot hot hot???????..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Omg?????maan was totally droolicious????????..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Stop drooling Ash.......with all the crazies & the Maneetians drooling so much there'll be floods everywhere

The whole sequence was grt???.but why was maan chipkoing to that girl so much???????????//AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

That was the part I hate tooAngry

Geet ko to itna nahi chipakta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Oh tell me about it......CV's what's your problem, Maan should be this way with Geet not some random female.....Angry

Maaneets takraar?????wo aa rahi thi to aap nahi ja sakte the???..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Loved each n everything?????..

Maan manaoing his mishit????.awwwwwwwwwww.geets dramebazi ws shoooooo shweeettttttt?.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The crook Mishti actually had a naughty smile but she still let him patao her

Shaadi ke baad munda will be on attention full time????..his pet dialogue will be "jo hukm meri aaka"???..the MAAN SINGH KHURRANA????.darrrrrr gaya???llekin picture abhi baki hai mere dost???.abhi to maan ko aur bahut kuch dekhna baki hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOL

MAAN SINGH KHURRANA BACK WITH A BANG======== that's why we kno nothing will happen to geet n khushi???coz this guys dimaag works faster than speed of light!!!!!!!

You said it.......everything will be taken care of by my darling MaanEmbarrassed

Bas geet ne brij bola.and dimaag ka batti jala!!!!!!!!!!!!1ClapClapClapClap

MARJANIE SCENE==========

2 things I wud like to say?????..

1.      Can we plz plz plz stop torturing my ears withthat horror music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

2.      Maan has to take classes from little sis!!!!!!!!!!!11 4 din me angoothi aur ILU??????maan ne char mahine lagaye angoothi pehnane me??.phir chaar baar angothi pehnayi ILU bolne ke liye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tumhara kya hoga maan?????..aisa hi chalta raha to tum bas apne bhai aur behen ke hi bacche samaal te reh jaoge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SPECIAL NOTE==============

Even thou me wanted manishaaaaaaaaaaa or geet to be sheiala????sayantani was not bad.she was much better than that sadu photo on IF??def hottttttttt!!!!!

Ash...my dear dear girl.....trust you to always make me laugh.......love you.....still laughing by the way.......thanks I needed that, was so busy & stressed at work, decided to check GF as needed a break and girl you are the perfect stress buster.......Big smile

Check my comments in purpleSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

@aash.......r u seriously a doc?!LOL........kaha ka doc?........muje tumhari patients pe taras aa raha haiLOLWink...........tum hamesha MAANEET ke sapno mein hoti hoWinkLOL aur woh bhi naughty dreamsWinkEmbarrassed.....tab pata nahi patients ko kaunsivdawa dogiLOL
@deepti-what does BC stand for?Confused

seriously janu.................

me a luvvvvvvvvvvv doctor.........WinkWinkWinkWink

mai bas maan ki photo dikha deti hu.mere sare pts acche ho jate hai.............LOLLOLLOL

i think BC is bachelors party.......dont kho why C???????ConfusedConfused
@aash utu aur luv doctor !!!! ha ha hum sab ko tho teri zaroorat hain!!!! tum kya karoge.. apne aap ko hi jaanchoge kya!!!!! 

yes by BC  i meant that  see my evil sis got!!!

C tho aise typ error aa gaya tha!!!!!Shocked

maaneet ke baare mein sochthe sochthe P ho gaya C!!!!

ab socho mera kya haal hain!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 11 January 2011 at 10:25pm

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
LOL

i liked dadi's latke - jhatke n all gals gang fun

but show stealer was sheila n maan's super hot move.............Clap

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@ Nandita

I wanted to quote on your post but for some reason can't do it from work (I think it's because of the pics, have this issues always) so just replying.

"You are always on my mind", loved how you used this for Maaneet, I always liked this song & it's just so apt for Maaneet especially from Maan's point of view.

Also quite enjoyed how you said 'Patao-Me" moments about Geet wanting Maan to manao her, actually sounded quite chaste from you......you know after all the naughty comments from us crazies........well can't help it......Maan induced madness.....affects us badlyEmbarrassed

Also like that you said Maan will have the nightmare so that Geet can have only good dreams.......lets hope that's what it is. I too think it is either Maan's nightmare or Brij is day dreaming.......there cannot be anything bad haapening to Geet with Maan there to protect herSmile

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

and guys the new promo is shocking....and the add they put on wedding states that the wedding starts from 13th...so will it extend that is go beyond 13...if it goes me has a big chance of missing the action sequences coz mite go to ma grandma's place for Pongal...there only starplus and no starone....Cry

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111  ab tera kya hoga...........how many days you going yaar????????
wahanet nahi hai??????
tere phone me bhi nhi hai???????

we will miss u ..........

but shaadi will def kheecho yaar........
dnt worryi'll be online from ma mble just cant watch it but can catch the updates...and share ma views dear...i'll be here on monday...i think

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

@reena....

nahii me came and everyone is going to sleep. Cry

Today's episode was a wow, especially SKJ dance. It will take me weeks before I recover from it.LOLLOLLOLLOL Great acting by DD, GC and dadi.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

lool even pandeji liked the hall. lool its maan's bachelor party but everyone else is dancing while he goes to the bar to get a drink. LOLLOLLOLLOL It only when arjun told them that they realised that maan was sitting by himself.  LOLLOL My god he mixed his drink, lets hope maan does not find out.LOL

hope maan finds out abt arjun spiking his drinkLOL

Awww maan looked so lost and bored without Geet.  Embarrassed Wait that soon changed once he saw sayantani and then we see a new version of maanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

nahii how could the girls forget to invite dadi to the party. Cry Dadi is the bestSmile ufff maan has ordered some movies. He definately did not want to corrupt his geet.LOL love dadi for saying that we will do what we want to do and not what maan has planned. Geet kuch sikhoo dadi seLOLLOL

Great geet truth and dare, Geet i think you should try this on Maan one day. LOLLOL so sweet when dadi and others danced. Hug

would love to watch geet & maan both play truth & dare ... hope geet makes him take dare ...Wink

Love maan for his security, good the guard did not let Brij in with the food.ClapClapClapClap Aww maan is so caring, that he keeps calling security.ClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming lool all geet is worried about is maan dancing with hot womenLOLLOLLOLLOL A big hug to dadi for her idea to gate crash the partyHugHug

oh geet don't be so good, just go the party. Loved the way dadi made geet think about leaving maan alone all night with dancers. Geet if I was you I would be at the party by now.LOLLOLLOL aww dance is dressing all the girls. Geet you better take some lessons from dadi, she is a great teacherLOLLOLLOL

The minute maan saw sheila he was interested EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, Geet come quick and take him awayLOLLOL

lool bechari girls had to carry maan,LOLLOL At first maan was resistance, then i am we all saw his smile.  Lool the dance was hot, lets see what grief geet gives maan the next day when she sees him.LOLLOL Talk of the devil, she arrives just in time when maan had sheila in his arms.LOLLOL 

Geet's expression with folded arms said it all and as maan said ek bakra halal hone wala haiLOLLOL

the expresssion of maan begging was awesome ....

lool for once maan was scared of geet and was backing away. He was right that the girls came to him, after all who could resist Maan.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tch tch maan, you took her into your arms not the other way round.Day Dreaming lool maan when he could not win the round, turned round and blamed adi, romeo etc.LOLLOLLOL lool the way maan was struggling to talk to geet was so funny. Bechara was so scaredLOLLOLLOLLOL

Geets expressions were priceless, if looks could kill, maan would be on the floor. lool loved how sayantani kept dragging maan while he wanted to go to geet.LOLLOLLOL

aww finally they all danced together.

love maan's memory, the minute Geet talked about brij and daarji he remembered how brij raises his arms. ClapClapClap Good that maan told adi and other not to leave geet alone until he returns. What a hero he is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

nice post reena liked it ... agree on ur lines

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

nahii me came and everyone is going to sleep. Cry

sorry dear.....but don'ty worry tonight v will not leave uSmileHug

Today's episode was a wow, especially SKJ dance. It will take me weeks before I recover from it.LOLLOLLOLLOL Great acting by DD, GC and dadi.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I know totally zabardast episode thaClapWinkLOL

lool even pandeji liked the hall. lool its maan's bachelor party but everyone else is dancing while he goes to the bar to get a drink. LOLLOLLOLLOL It only when arjun told them that they realised that maan was sitting by himself.  LOLLOL My god he mixed his drink, lets hope maan does not find out.LOLLOL

Haha yea if Maan finds out it was Arjun he is deadLOL..........I loved how Maan smiled when Romeo thought Maan ki gusse se aaj woh kaam se gayaLOL

Awww maan looked so lost and bored without Geet.  Embarrassed Wait that soon changed once he saw sayantani and then we see a new version of maanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Dadi ka ladla ek sharab ki glass se bigad gayaLOLROFL

nahii how could the girls forget to invite dadi to the party. Cry Dadi is the bestSmile ufff maan has ordered some movies. He definately did not want to corrupt his geet.LOL (but i guess Maan doesn't know that dadi can corrupt Geet more than AnniLOL Wink) love dadi for saying that we will do what we want to do and not what maan has planned. Geet kuch sikhoo dadi seLOLLOL

I loved dadi today.............supercoolest dadi everHeart

Great geet truth and dare, Geet i think you should try this on Maan one day. LOLLOL (nice idea Reena but u know Maan abhi se itna Geet se darta hai i don't think he will be able to play it with his sherniLOL)  so sweet when dadi and others danced. Hug

Love maan for his security, good the guard did not let Brij in with the food.ClapClapClapClap Aww maan is so caring, that he keeps calling security.ClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming lool all geet is worried about is maan dancing with hot womenLOLLOLLOLLOL A big hug to dadi for her idea to gate crash the partyHugHug

Maan is soooooooooooooooo sweet yaar that's y v all love him soooooooooo muchHeart

oh geet don't be so good, just go the party. Loved the way dadi made geet think about leaving maan alone all night with dancers. Geet if I was you I would be at the party by now.LOLLOLLOL aww dance is dressing all the girls. Geet you better take some lessons from dadi, she is a great teacherLOLLOLLOL

seriously Geets needs to take classes drom dadi yaarLOL

The minute maan saw sheila he was interested EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, Geet come quick and take him awayLOLLOL

lool bechari girls had to carry maan,LOLLOL At first maan was resistance, then i am we all saw his smile.  Lool the dance was hot, lets see what grief geet gives maan the next day when she sees him.LOLLOL Talk of the devil, she arrives just in time when maan had sheila in his arms.LOLLOL 

Geet's expression with folded arms said it all and as maan said ek bakra halal hone wala haiLOLLOL

lool for once maan was scared of geet and was backing away. He was right that the girls came to him, after all who could resist Maan.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tch tch maan, you took her into your arms not the other way round.Day Dreaming lool maan when he could not win the round, turned round and blamed adi, romeo etc.LOLLOLLOL lool the way maan was struggling to talk to geet was so funny. Bechara was so scaredLOLLOLLOLLOL

Geets expressions were priceless, if looks could kill, maan would be on the floor. lool loved how sayantani kept dragging maan while he wanted to go to geet.LOLLOLLOL

aww finally they all danced together.

Loved everythingHeart........Maan ki bewafai not expected this from himLOL.....Geet ka rutna and Maan ka patana.......they r just so adorableDay Dreaming

love maan's memory, the minute Geet talked about brij and daarji he remembered how brij raises his arms. ClapClapClap Good that maan told adi and other not to leave geet alone until he returns. What a hero he is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MSK's intelligence is wowwwwwClapClapClap
Nice post ReenaSmile...............my replies in red

Edited by sptrno - 12 January 2011 at 5:22am

Go to top