Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Todays episode was mindblowing except AA scene .  Maan is so caring  Bachelor party me Maan thinking about Geet's safty . I love MSK .  I loved Dadi today . Dadi is so modern and i loved dadi's dance .  Sab ladke ka band baj gaya Dadi ka naughty plan se . Dadi jaise Geet ko treat kia ,  so sweet .  Maan was sitting a corner in the party and thinking about Geet . When Adi , Romeo . Pande i and Manisha gave drink glass  Maan and when Maan drank little and stare to them , Adi , Romeo . Pandeji and Manisha ka fai na ce dekhne ka layek tha . Aur jab Maan  was laughing Oh!! my God . Ye Maan vi na .....Now about SKJ . Maan danced with sheila by forcedbt baad me shela ka aankheno me kho gaya . Maan you are too naughty . Maan 's expressions was aderoable . And it was hilarious when Geet saw Maan with Shela . Geet's expressions was too good . When Maan saw Geet, Maan  to billi ban gaye . I loved the way Maan  manaofy Geet.It was very touching moment whenGeet taking about her marriage  raesam with Maan . Kya memory hai Maan ka . Todays episode ka sabse best part I think . When geet talking about Daarji , Birji .When Geet  take Brij's name  Maan ne Brij ko pehchan lia . Ab Brij tu to gaya . I don't like AA scene . Annie ke hath me kya tha .Itne jaldi Anne , Arjun ko ring de dia . It's too much .  Lets see what happen tomorrow . Brij to bhag gaya . Now  Brij will attack Geet in front . But no tention  . Maan hai na .

yes mona y fear when maannnuu dear here ....
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

brij shadi kiski hain geet ki hain ya teri ... Y were U walking like a bride with the tray in ur hand ... by the time u would reach geet ... uska tho delivery bhi ho jayega ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thnk god maan's security kaam aayi ....😊geet bach gayi ...😊

dadi dialogue to pinky was awesome (me wondering who belongs to that zamana dadi or pinky ... unnis sau assi ... did dadi say tht ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
 iwas like dadi ye kya bol rahi hai.........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
dadi mast hain yaar gate crashing ka idea diya ...

geet's reaction was mind blowing ... she wanted to go ... but was having second thoughts ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 ..but zyaadi der nahi chali uski darya dili.the thot of gori gori hot hot girls with her maan......enough to bring out the sherni.n sharafat gayi tel lene..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aur geet kitni bholi hain .... she wanted maan to enjoy his day .... but as soon as dadi said wht kind of a wife are u ... who is allowing her husband to stay whole night out .... she decides to go  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

maan kitna dartha hain biwi se ...usse dekhte hi dance vance bandh .... usse manane bhaga ... kya mana rahan tha usse ... kaan pakad ke ... 😍geet was also loving maan's manana ...πŸ˜†
..maans expressions n jis speed se wo bhaagaaaaaa........................lmao..... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
i so wanted to see the hug dance between maan & geet ... Y did they edit it😑 .... it's not fair cv's 😭

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ...maan once again proved that he is higly intellectual ....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘luv u maannuu ....

now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

now that brij is hanging like a sword ... maan will not enjoy his remaining marriage customs😭 ..... but he will make it sure that geet enjoys all the customs properly ....& geet is safe from him ... bringing the kasam part .... but only thing is it's not 12 days ... may b 2 days ....

marjanie will be cought by maan instead of brij & arjun will be yelled by maan ... as he is responsible for ranbir / brij ....

..i agree that it is maans nightmare....................nothing will happen............
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hiya deeps............mai bhi talli ho gayi ho yaar.usko dek h kar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ha ha ha.. main bhi talli ho gayi maan ki adavon par...

'aapke en adaon par hai mar jgaye!!!

what do u think abut those girls maan ko utake le gaya!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

@deepthi

i too got the same doubt how come maan is so weightless πŸ˜† tht thy carried him so easily without any problemπŸ˜†
@spee.............tera analysis  last karungi.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Spandan, Hima, Aarthi , Aash - loved reading your update girls & thanks for the comments .....

added bit more to my take on page 1

Sheila ki Jawani Number

to start with....Maan hating the idea of the party was expected.
Geet unknow to what it is all about making Maan agree too it was expected too...

Party was groovy thanks to  Arjun , well he is not bad guy & his only interest is avenging NT not harming anyone..here too we know he is having second thoughts  not only coz he likes Annie ..but he has also come to like the Khuranas..

Maan obviously has Geet & her safety on mind & no ways he can enjoy anything without his girl around.

The KC boys make every attempt to cheer up Maan & he honors them by smiling at their gesture & staying with them there ...

Sheila.....trust me i'm sick of hearing it ...
but for the first time i actually enjoyed it & thanks to Gurmeet for it.....
As the article (TB) said Gurmeet sure is the glamor factor of this song..no offense to Sayantani/Sheila....Kya karai as i said Maan is HOTTER than all of the girls & dudes there put together...
<sigh.......sigh>

On the dance floor..well all knew he wont walk in on his own & how long could the girls resist so they carried him
& obviously the gentleman he is he wont walk out from there without gracing the dance floor & the lady... so he matched the steps with them

And when his lady fumed-frowned & zoomed in ..... he was all happy & told the truth & knowing him she joined in after giving him some 'pathao-me' moments....

the number ended with the love-birds sharing their own choreographed moves ..just the two of them , but surrounded by friends who stand for them - with them always & give them all more reasons to enjoy & celebrate
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

till i edit my post u guys n think this over....................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

when Maan left geet at KM.he was the gentleman.........😳😳😳😳😳
suit-boot mai gaya tha kanhayya...............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sare buttons laga kar.............
but the thot of gori gori hot hot girls made him reconsider...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so we saw Maan minus his jacket...........😳😳😳😳😳
with lots of open buttons............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

so now can we hope for a continuation of this act????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

aur kya kya minus hoga raat khatm hone se pehle???????????

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

plz girls make a list..................

me a litle poor in clothes dept.....😳😳😳

aash naughty naughty ...

well coming to maan ... actually not only maan ... arjun...tooo ... yaar yeh proposing GHSP ... main first initiative girls kyun le rahin hain ... 1st it was geet ... now annie ...she actually did not even ask him ... took his hand 4 granted & hooked him with a ring😲
@deeps n dew============

physics nahi padhi thi gande bache log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

Some or the other law states========== Matter when heated up loses mass...............the hotter the matter the less the mass...........

so girls do u kno anything hotter than MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ka hot hot body?????????????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

silly questions u ask!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

agar padhai pe dhyaan diya hota to aaj ye naubat nahi aati!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@deepthi

i too got the same doubt how come maan is so weightless πŸ˜† tht thy carried him so easily without any problemπŸ˜†

wohi tho!!!!

yeh mystery kab solve hoga!!!

come on evil sisters.. gear ur brains..πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

and guys the new promo is shocking....and the add they put on wedding states that the wedding starts from 13th...so will it extend that is go beyond 13...if it goes me has a big chance of missing the action sequences coz mite go to ma grandma's place for Pongal...there only starplus and no starone....😭😭😭😭😭

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111  ab tera kya hoga...........how many days you going yaar????????
wahanet nahi hai??????
tere phone me bhi nhi hai???????

we will miss u ..........

but shaadi will def kheecho yaar........