Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab..

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hi my dear craziesHeartHug

MAANEET hue Jawaan aur hum sab hue Badna*mWink........

(title just meant for fun!!!.......sorry if it hurt anyone' sentiments)

Also guys today's analysis dedicated to only mastiWinkLOLPartyDancing....akhir finally hamari lovely MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasam hai-Bachelor's party (Pandeji made Bachelor's party as a traditional rasam LOL)ROFL

Guys plz don't get upset abt new promo......let us not forget to enjoy the happiness of today in fear of sorrow of tomorrow as tomorrow whether there will be sorrow and pain or not is still undecided but today's happiness has actually happened....it is reality........so cheer up crazies!!!SmileHugHug

Rocking, fantabulous and awesome episode!!!ClapClapClap

GC and DD at their comic, naughtiness and mastiness (i don't think any word like this exists LOLbut still v can come up with new vocab for MAANEET lol)' bestWink

MAANET in today's episode-hotness, se*iness, cuteness, mischievousness' and naughtiness personifiedWinkEmbarrassedLOL

Seeing MAANEET's naughtiness and hotness a song for them........jaadu hai nasha hai madhoshiyan hai........u girls can sing the remaining lines yourselvesLOLWinkWinkWink

Maan in black and Geet in blue-woh what a lethal combination todayWinkDay DreamingHeart

Today they set our screens on fire for sure!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Today i really loved DadiHeart.................she is supercool i mean woh toh inn saari aaj kal ki ladkiyon se do kadam aage nikali........akhir woh dadi kiski haiLOL........Pinky wanted antakshari and Tasha movies but dadi's idea best....truth or dareLOL..............also it was dadi who asked girls to gatecrash Bachelor's partyLOLROFL......Dadi is very mast........also could not stop laughing the way she told Geet aap bahut ajeeb biwi ho apne pati ko poori raat akele chodne ko tayyar haiROFLROFLROFL........Geet tumhe har roz Dadi se lessons leni chahiye darlingLOLWink.................overall girl's party was fun!!!

As we all predicted the boys got Maan a drink......

It was really sweet of Maan to be thinking about Geet's safety even in his Bachelor's partyHeartDay Dreaming..........

Maan holding glass in hand........he was breathtaking....he killed us there itself but why would any girl complain jab use Maan ki aanko se sweet si maut haaseel hogi?!WinkLOLEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ek sharab ki bottle ne khol di Maan ki pol- bolu Maan se dadi ka ladla finally bigad gaya!LOLWinkROFLROFL

Seeing this i came up with these lines........

Tum kya jaanoge ek sharab ki glass ki keemat Maan babu......agar pehle hi jaan jaate toh  Geet aur hum sab crazies ki dil ki tamanna poori ho jaatiLOLWinkEmbarrassedROFLROFL

Initially when other girls pushing Maan towards the dancer Maan's expressions were like muje baksh do meri izzat bachao but once in front of that dancer uski neeyat bigad gayiWinkEmbarrassed.......that attitude, smile, naughtiness he killed us every secondWinkWinkWinkWinkWink........

The dancer was pretty good..........The only thing i did not like was Maan ne toh aisa dance kabhi bhi Geet ke saath nahi kiya and him lost in that dancer's eyesCryLOL.......Maan babu sharab ne toh aapko bewafa bana diya hai too bad for Geet but kind of good for craziesLOL......the reason is v now know to divert Maan's mind and eyes from Geet u just have to make him talli......so crazies u all owe me a big thank u that i now i came up with the one and only brilliant idea to have Maan atleast for sometimeLOLWink

Maan full bewafai mood mein tabhi uski sherni aa tapakiLOLROFL.......Geet bani maan na maan mein teri mehmaan.......always love how Geet knocks Maan from backHeart......Geet's cute anger and jealousy awwwwwDay Dreaming.........usually people associate anger and jealousy with something negative but MAANEET have made those words so adorable and dreamy that v MAANEETIANS love to see MAANEET getting jealous possessive angry.......sach mein MAANEET unique hai aur hum saare MAANEETIANS bhiLOLLOLLOL

Maan pataofying his Geet so cute-MAANET scene how adorable can anything get yaarDay Dreaming............just love them sooooooooooo muchHeart

Geet agar woh aapke paas aa rahi thi toh aapko toh use door jaana tha.....Maan tum mere bare mein aisa sochti ho GeetLOL......Geet mein toh sirf sochti ho aap toh kar rahe haiLOLROFL....Geet's expressions dekhne lyka that aur bechara Maan ka band baj raha tha sab ke samneLOLLOL

Then Maan's 'Geet ko patao' mission shuruLOL.......Geet ki wajah se Maan ko kitne papad bhelne pad rahe haiLOLROFL

Maan ek dum se sher se billi ban gaya seriously i feel for Maan yaar sherni ne uska kya haalat bana diya hai poor MaanLOLLOLROFL

Maan kaan pakadke, then he almost touches his sherni's feet from back.......seeing all this guess who won the best joru ka ghulam award-yes yes u girls guessed it right our one and only Maan Singh Khurana........Now i'm feeling instead of Geet becoming Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana it seems like Maan will become Mr. GeetLOLROFL

U know one scene Maan almost falling on Geet but she just goes away loved Geet's expressions there (finally Maan ka himmat bad raha haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed)

Also it was so hilarious how Maan dancing around Geet to pataofy her but Geet giving all angry looks......how she was smiling when Maan not seeing her but simply showing all gussa......hamari Geet bhi kuch kam nahi haiLOL.........ek ser hai dusara sawaserLOL......she looked adorable and sweetSmile

Finally Geet maan gayi warna Maan kuwara rahe jaata......agar aisa hota toh phir hum saare MAANEETIANS ka sapna-MAANEET Dream Wedding ka kaise phoora hota....hum sab ne toh itni saari tayyari bhi karke rakhi haiLOLDay Dreaming

MAANEET on SKJ wowwwwww still in MAANEET' naughty paradiseWinkLOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Initially Geet in middle so that Maan won't go close to that gore gore dancer LOL(Geet in mind may be like Maan abhi saari jawani dikha do kyunki baad mein mein tumhari aisi dhulai karungi ki tumne sapne mein bhi socha nahi hogaLOLROFL)

Then again Maan trying to taang khichayi his Mishti so comes in between Geet and the dancerLOL........very bad Maan not expected from uLOL......seeing this Geet ki aanke gusse se jawalamukhi ki tarah phatne ko tayyar the....usi time Geet twists Maan's head towards her.......btw did she kind of like slapped with her finger in the air while doing so?!.......Geet ne apne Maan ko apni aur keecha.....it was a treat to watch this sceneLOLWink (Geet in mind saying sirf mein hu tumhari Sheila.....sheila ki jawani aur agar tumne kisi aur ko dekha toh teri mein aisi band bajayungi ki tuje teri jawani kya kuch bhi yaad nahi rahegaLOLROFL........also Geet might be speaking to herself mein bhi jawaan hu aur aap mere saath hi kuch nahi karta......bechari iss ladki ko toh chod do.......meri tarah har koi ladki itna intezaar nahi kar saktiLOLWinkEmbarrassed............u get what i'm trying to say right my naughty crazies?!)

After the dance, loved MAANEET scene how Geet apni dhun mein baat kiye jaa rahi thi aur Maan was adoring herDay Dreaming......Geet felt so blessed that now she has Maan whose only aim in life is her happiness and securitySmileSmileSmileSmileSmile........Maan then finally seeing her hoshiyarpur express speed.......he tells tum saans leke bhi baat kar sakti ho.......these two taang khichayi ka koi mauka nahi chodteLOLLOL

Then hamari Geet sharing her sapna of her 'Dream Wedding'.......it was touchyCrySmile.........Geet telling Maan meri babaji ne usi waqt meri sunli aur aap ko bej diSmile.......i know Geet Maan was sent as ur saviour caretaker parent lover father of ur child just like u were sent as an angel and sunshine in Maan's life to pull Maan out of his dark shellSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Then when Geet mentioned abour darji and brij............Maan in a second realized that guy in Khurana mansion was Brij...............Hats off to Maan Singh' Khurana's intelligenceClapClapClapClap

Now Maan looking for that cook bcuz he is sure he is Brij

Also loved Romeo, Pinky, Adi sir, Manishaaaa and PandejiLOLLOL..........

Pandeji called Bachelor's party as Ram Leela lol Adi hearing this his expressions were so cuteLOL

Then Manishaa's flying kiss to Arjun hahaLOL

Also Romeo and Adi sir seeing all girls unhe laga aaj toh saare ladke gaye kaam seLOLLOL

Brij's plan of samosas failed.......well done security.....thank u for saving our Geet, Khushi, Dadi, Pinky Anni and TashaClap

Also Maan telling Adi, Romeo, Pandeji and Manishaaa to take care of his Geet until he is back...........so sweetHeart and smartClap.............now all these four will be like four brothers taking care of their cute little sister GeetSmile......love themHeart

Everyone having a blast and v all crazies having a blast seeing the episode!!!......kya mast episode tha right crazies?........hopefully some crazies r atleast alive who can answer me after seeing the episode LOL 

Crazies I have to mention about hamare pyaare MAANEET ki angel Khushi hereSmile.....

Khushi might be enjoying SKJ just like her mama and papa......she might be even thinking sirf mere mama aur papa ki kyun jawani mein bhi hu jawan.....meri bhi jawani.....mein bhi hu too sexy par mein kisi ki haath nahi aaungiLOL

Also Khushi's version of SKJ to her lovely mama and papa-

To her papa-

Meri mama ki jawani

Meri mama hai too sexy

Par woh aapke haath na aayi

Then seeing her papa sad....cmon Khushi is papa's girl so now to make her papa happySmile, she sings these lines to her mama

Mere papa bhi hai sexy

App sirf unke haath hi nahi balki baahon mein bhi ko jaayieLOLWink

Kyunki mere sexy mama aur sexy papa dono ek saath dikenge supersexy (sexy mama+sexy papa=supersexy)WinkLOL

Hahahaha crazies not sure if the lyrics make any senseLOL.........plz no jhootis or tomatoes at me.............i guess seeing Maan drink muje chad gayi hai yaarLOLWink

Precap-Brij now knows Maan knows his truth and he says he will do war frm samne...........brij u can do this only ur dreams bcuz saame se war karne ke liye himmat ki zarrorat hai jo tumahare pass nahi haiLOL........tumne apni pyaari si behan par jhooti shaan aur khandhan ki izzat ke naam pe joh guna kiya hai usi se pata chalta hai ki tum sabse bada darpok ho................saamne se war sirf koi sher kar sakta hai jaise hamara aur Geet ka Maan............only Maan Singh Khurana

Post updated

Edited by sptrno - 11 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268tazeen_29SakshiGarghuny.thebestixxudrdee142SweetSammybharkha--aarthi--nanditasingh-Mayu-RajeevGurtiFancraziekudidewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
r

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hi guys

Episode  - COOL

The Creatives we got here are experts in 'Re - Defining' ...and latest to the list is Bachelors Party
I for one was very displeased & apprehensive over the choice of song & the very fact of making Maan attend any such event ......
But
They executed it fabulously the whole thing was done by or on Maan to please Geet ....by  their well wishers  Adi & rest ..... infact i liked the song too, never thought i will say this ...pheww! but it was all so so nice

Dadi

Wow ! Old is Gold is all i can say ..she was at her naughty best ..cuteeeee
Her dance , her pranks & finally her attempt to give Maan & Geet some fun moments .... she knew both the love - birds missing eachother & she brought out an unique way to get them together at the party to enjoy

Annie-Arjun

Now this is too fast for comfort...i just tolerate them for the shows sake & coz their presence gives some rest to leads .....

Brij

He had underestimated The Maan Singh Khurana ....
Even in Maan's absence  he could not get anywhere near Geet .

Brij had caught his eye the very moment Maan had seen him, it just that out of sight - out of mind  thing that had kept Maan's mind off from counting in Brij as the one who has been trying to harm Geet......
It dint take him a moment to trace it all down to Brij with the very mention of his name by Geet....

Glad he put Adi on guard till he gets KM & gets his claws on Brij...
but Sher aya toh chua bhaggaya......Brij bhag gaya...but kab tak & kahan tak...

Adi-Romeo-Manishaa-Pandeyji

Loved the way they were attentive to Maan , yet knew the limits to maintain...

Pandey ji was actually staring at Sheila ..lol
& Adi danced , God! boy Pinky had once hugged him & he could not stop blushing ...& now he was matching steps with Sheila ...cute
Romeo ..hmm is Romeo after all...jaan main jaan aye for him when Maan smiled at him not frowned when he gave him the drink.

Pinky-Tasha

Why is Tasha all day around?..never mind  - pass
Pinky , aww cuteee she & Geet are so so sweet & innocent compared to cunning Tasha , smart Annie & wise Dadi...
They actually wanted to play Antakshari & spend the nite till Maan gets back....

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

You and me
Were meant to be;
In my dreams, and in my heart
We have something that can't be torn apart;

Having you is the best thing ever
Having you is what i want forever;
Til the end of time
You will be mine;
I love you baby, your one of a kind
Because your always on my mind.

Sheila ki Jawani Number

to start with....Maan hating the idea of the party was expected.
Geet unknow to what it is all about making Maan agree too it was expected too...

Party was groovy thanks to  Arjun , well he is not bad guy & his only interest is avenging NT not harming anyone..here too we know he is having second thoughts  not only coz he likes Annie ..but he has also come to like the Khuranas..

Maan obviously has Geet & her safety on mind & no ways he can enjoy anything without his girl around.

The KC boys make every attempt to cheer up Maan & he honors them by smiling at their gesture & staying with them there ...

Sheila.....trust me i'm sick of hearing it ...
but for the first time i actually enjoyed it & thanks to Gurmeet for it.....
As the article (TB) said Gurmeet sure is the glamor factor of this song..no offense to Sayantani/Sheila....Kya karai as i said Maan is HOTTER than all of the girls & dudes there put together...
<sigh.......sigh>

On the dance floor..well all knew he wont walk in on his own & how long could the girls resist so they carried him
& obviously the gentleman he is he wont walk out from there without gracing the dance floor & the lady... so he matched the steps with them

And when his lady fumed-frowned & zoomed in ..... he was all happy & told the truth & knowing him she joined in after giving him some 'pathao-me' moments....

the number ended with the love-birds sharing their own choreographed moves ..just the two of them , but surrounded by friends who stand for them - with them always & give them all more reasons to enjoy & celebrate

the new promo

new promo if we follow the first one ..this one too has to be called a dream
but in Maan's case since he is her knight he will get the raw part that is nightmare for himself so that his Geet can have sweet dreams ..

Picture Story..

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebesttazeen_29drdee142SilentsoulRajeevGurtiFansptrno-Mayu-dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
brij shadi kiski hain geet ki hain ya teri ... Y were U walking like a bride with the tray in ur hand ... by the time u would reach geet ... uska tho delivery bhi ho jayega ....LOLLOLLOLthnk god maan's security kaam aayi ....Smilegeet bach gayi ...Smile

dadi dialogue to pinky was awesome (me wondering who belongs to that zamana dadi or pinky ... unnis sau assi ... did dadi say tht ....LOLLOLLOL)

dadi mast hain yaar gate crashing ka idea diya ...

geet's reaction was mind blowing ... she wanted to go ... but was having second thoughts ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aur geet kitni bholi hain .... she wanted maan to enjoy his day .... but as soon as dadi said wht kind of a wife are u ... who is allowing her husband to stay whole night out .... she decides to go  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maan kitna dartha hain biwi se ...usse dekhte hi dance vance bandh .... usse manane bhaga ... kya mana rahan tha usse ... kaan pakad ke ... Day Dreaminggeet was also loving maan's manana ...LOL

i so wanted to see the hug dance between maan & geet ... Y did they edit itAngry .... it's not fair cv's Cry

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ...maan once again proved that he is higly intellectual ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapluv u maannuu ....

now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

now that brij is hanging like a sword ... maan will not enjoy his remaining marriage customsCry ..... but he will make it sure that geet enjoys all the customs properly ....& geet is safe from him ... bringing the kasam part .... but only thing is it's not 12 days ... may b 2 days ....

marjanie will be cought by maan instead of brij & arjun will be yelled by maan ... as he is responsible for ranbir / brij ....

Edited by dewdropred - 11 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268SakshiGargixxudrdee142iMadzsumona28sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
*******m gonna be back..... will comment's later...for nowROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hi my dear craziesHeartHug

MAANEET hue Jawaan aur hum sab hue Badna*mWink........

(title just meant for fun!!!.......sorry if it hurt anyone' sentiments)

Ok my dear Spee, title se hi pata chalta hain what mood you are in LOLWink

Also guys today's analysis dedicated to only mastiDancing....akhir finally hamari lovely MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasam hai-Bachelor's party (Pandeji made Bachelor's party as a traditional rasam LOL)ROFL

Wasn't that funny an he remember his village Ram-Leela seeing the party hall and Adi reaction oh so funnyROFLROFLROFL

Guys plz don't get upset abt new promo......let us not forget to enjoy the happiness of today in fear of sorrow of tomorrow as tomorrow whether there will be sorrow and pain or not is still undecided but today's happiness has actually happened....it is reality........so cheer up crazies!!!SmileHugHug

I too don't want to think negative about it so we'll just enjoy today 

Rocking, fantabulous and awesome episode!!!ClapClapClap

GC and DD at their comic, naughtiness and mastiness (i don't think any word like this exists LOLbut still v can come up with new vocab for MAANEET lol)' bestWink

MAANET in today's episode-hotness, se*iness, cuteness, mischievousness' and naughtiness personifiedWinkEmbarrassedLOL

Seeing MAANEET's naughtiness and hotness a song for them........jaadu hai nasha hai madhoshiyan hai........u girls can sing the remaining lines yourselvesWink

Maan in black and Geet in blue-woh what a lethal combination todayWinkDay DreamingHeart

Today they set our screens on fire for sure!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Oh that they surely didEmbarrassed

Today i really loved DadiHeart.................she is supercool i mean woh toh inn saari aaj kal ki ladkiyon se do kadam aage nikali........akhir woh dadi kiski haiLOL........Pinky wanted antakshari and Tasha movies but dadi's idea best....truth or dareLOL..............also it was dadi who asked girls to gatecrash Bachelor's partyLOLROFL......Dadi is very mast........also could not stop laughing the way she told Geet aap bahut ajeeb biwi ho apne pati ko poori raat akele chodne ko tayyar haiROFLROFLROFL........Geet tumhe har roz Dadi se lessons leni chahiye darlingLOLWink.................overall girl's party was fun!!!

Yeah Daadi was more fun than the young girls

As we all predicted the boys got Maan a drink......

It was really sweet of Maan to be thinking about Geet's safety even in his Bachelor's partyHeartDay Dreaming..........

Maan holding glass in hand........he was breathtaking....he killed us there itself but why would any girl complain jab use Maan ki aanko se sweet si maut haaseel hogi?!Day Dreaming

Ek sharab ki bottle ne khol di Maan ki pol- bolu Maan se dadi ka ladla finally bigad gaya!ROFL

Seeing this i came up with these lines........

Tum kya jaanoge ek sharab ki glass ki keemat Maan babu......agar pehle hi jaan jaate toh  Geet aur hum sab crazies ki dil ki tamanna poori ho jaatiROFL

Well done Spee......ROFL

Initially when other girls pushing Maan towards the dancer Maan's expressions were like muje baksh do meri izzat bachao but once in front of that dancer uski neeyat bigad gayiWinkEmbarrassed.......that attitude, smile, naughtiness he killed us every secondWink........

The dancer was pretty good..........The only thing i did not like was Maan ne toh aisa dance kabhi bhi Geet ke saath nahi kiya and him lost in that dancer's eyesCryLOL.......Maan babu sharab ne toh aapko bewafa bana diya hai too bad for Geet but kind of good for craziesLOL......the reason is v now know to divert Maan's mind and eyes from Geet u just have to make him talli......so crazies u all owe me a big thank u that i now i came up with the one and only brilliant idea to have Maan atleast for sometimeLOLWink

I too didn't like the aakhon mein khona otherwise it was fun,         

Maan full bewafai mood mein tabhi uski sherni aa tapakiLOLROFL.......Geet bani maan na maan mein teri mehmaan.......always love how Geet knocks Maan from backHeart......Geet's cute anger and jealousy awwwwwDay Dreaming.........usually people associate anger and jealousy with something negative but MAANEET have made those words so adorable and dreamy that v MAANEETIANS love to see MAANEET getting jealous possessive angry.......sach mein MAANEET unique hai aur hum saare MAANEETIANS bhiLOLLOLLOL

Maan pataofying his Geet so cute-MAANET scene how adorable can anything get yaarDay Dreaming............just love them sooooooooooo muchHeart

Geet agar woh aapke paas aa rahi thi toh aapko toh use door jaana tha.....Maan tum mere bare mein aisa sochti ho GeetLOL......Geet mein toh sirf sochti ho aap toh kar rahe haiLOLROFL....Geet's expressions dekhne lyka that aur bechara Maan ka band baj raha tha sab ke samneLOLLOL

Then Maan's 'Geet ko patao' mission shuruLOL.......Geet ki wajah se Maan ko kitne papad bhelne pad rahe haiLOLROFL

Maan ek dum se sher se billi ban gaya seriously i feel for Maan yaar sherni ne uska kya haalat bana diya hai poor MaanLOLLOLROFL

Maan kaan pakadke, then he almost touches his sherni's feet from back.......seeing all this guess who won the best joru ka ghulam award-yes yes u girls guessed it right our one and only Maan Singh Khurana........Now i'm feeling instead of Geet becoming Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana it seems like Maan will become Mr. GeetLOLROFL

Oh yes our munda is totally a joru ka ghulam loved how he was manaoing GeetSmile

U know one scene Maan almost falling on Geet but she just goes away loved Geet's expressions there (finally Maan ka himmat bad raha haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed)

Also it was so hilarious how Maan dancing around Geet to pataofy her but Geet giving all angry looks......how she was smiling when Maan not seeing her but simply showing all gussa......hamari Geet bhi kuch kam nahi haiLOL.........ek ser hai dusara sawaserLOL......she looked adorable and sweetSmile

Finally Geet maan gayi warna Maan kuwara rahe jaata......agar aisa hota toh phir hum saare MAANEETIANS ka sapna-MAANEET Dream Wedding ka kaise phoora hota....hum sab ne toh itni saari tayyari bhi karke rakhi haiLOLDay Dreaming

MAANEET on SKJ wowwwwww still in MAANEET' naughty paradiseDay Dreaming

Spee...it's ok hum bhi mannetland main hain

Initially Geet in middle so that Maan won't go close to that gore gore dancer LOL(Geet in mind may be like Maan abhi saari jawani dikha do kyunki baad mein mein tumhari aisi dhulai karungi ki tumne sapne mein bhi socha nahi hogaLOLROFL)

Then again Maan trying to taang khichayi his Mishti so comes in between Geet and the dancerLOL........very bad Maan not expected from uLOL......seeing this Geet ki aanke gusse se jawalamukhi ki tarah phatne ko tayyar the....usi time Geet twists Maan's head towards her.......btw did she kind of like slapped with her finger in the air while doing so?!.......Geet ne apne Maan ko apni aur keecha.....it was a treat to watch this sceneLOLWink (Geet in mind saying sirf mein hu tumhari Sheila.....sheila ki jawani aur agar tumne kisi aur ko dekha toh teri mein aisi band bajayungi ki tuje teri jawani kya kuch bhi yaad nahi rahegaLOLROFL........also Geet might be speaking to herself mein bhi jawaan hu aur aap mere saath hi kuch nahi karta......bechari iss ladki ko toh chod do.......meri tarah har koi ladki itna intezaar nahi kar saktiLOLWinkEmbarrassed............u get what i'm trying to say right my naughty crazies?!)

After the dance, loved MAANEET scene how Geet apni dhun mein baat kiye jaa rahi thi aur Maan was adoring herDay Dreaming......Geet felt so blessed that now she has Maan whose only aim in life is her happiness and securitySmile........Maan then finally seeing her hoshiyarpur express speed.......he tells tum saans leke bhi baat kar sakti ho.......these two taang khichayi ka koi mauka nahi chodteLOLLOL

Then hamari Geet sharing her sapna of her 'Dream Wedding'.......it was touchyCrySmile.........

Then when Geet mentioned abour darji and brij............Maan in a second realized that guy in Khurana mansion was Brij...............Hats off to Maan Singh' Khurana's intelligenceClap

See what I said came true, I wrote in the previous post that Maan had seen Brij's mannerism and he'll definitely remember that and realize it's Brij. 

Now Maan looking for that cook bcuz he is sure he is Brij

Glad he knows it and also good he told our four heroes.....

Also loved Romeo, Pinky, Adi sir, Manishaaaa and PandejiLOLLOL..........

Pandeki called Bachelor's party as Ram Leela lol Adi hearing this his expressions were so cuteLOL

Then Manishaa's flying kiss to Arjun hahaLOL

Also Romeo and Adi sir seeing all girls unhe laga aaj toh saare ladke gaye kaam seLOLLOL

Brij's plan of samosas failed.......well done security.....thank u for saving our Geet, Khushi, Dadi, Pinky Anni and TashaClap

Everyone having a blast and v all crazies having a blast seeing the episode!!!......kya mast episode tha right crazies?........hopefully some crazies r atleast alive who can answer me after seeing the episode LOL 

Crazies I have to mention about hamare pyaare MAANEET ki angel Khushi hereSmile.....

Khushi might be enjoying SKJ just like her mama and papa......she might be even thinking sirf mere mama aur papa ki kyun jawani mein bhi hu jawan.....meri bhi jawani.....mein bhi hu too sexy par mein kisi ki haath nahi aaungiLOL

Also Khushi's version of SKJ to her lovely mama and papa-

To her papa-

Meri mama ki jawani

Meri mama hai too sexy

Par woh aapke haath na aayi

Then seeing her papa sad....cmon Khushi is papa's girl so now to make her papa happySmile, she sings these lines to her mama

Mere papa bhi hai sexy

App sirf unke haath hi nahi balki baahon mein bhi ko jaayieLOLWink

Kyunki mere sexy mama aur sexy papa dono ek saath dikenge supersexy (sexy mama+sexy papa=supersexy)WinkLOL

That's so cute......

Hahahaha crazies not sure if the lyrics make any senseLOL.........plz no jhootis or tomatoes at me.............i guess seeing Maan drink muje chad gayi hai yaarLOLWink

Don't worry all the crazies are in the same boat, hum sab bhi nashe mein hain.......Maan ke nashe mein

Will update soon..................

Great post dear........loved it......my comments in purpleSmile

Edited by drdee142 - 11 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
LUVD EVERY BIT.HeartLOLHeart DADI WAS FANTASTIC, SOMEONE HAS SAID IT VERY RIGHT THAT ''ONLY MAANEETs EYELOCK WILL WORK ON US''.LOL

Edited by tazeen_29 - 11 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
OK me still in SKJ land ... dream dating with none of course Maan....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan missing his Geet poor guy.... all alone in a wonderful party... 

Arjun spiked his drinkAngryAngryAngryAngry

tot Maan found something wrng in the drink but he gave his priceless smile to Romeo...yaar this romeo guy is so cute... wanted to enjoy yet he stays in his limits... strday he calms Adi sirs historical laugh wic is always done by Maan...

Girls BP was cool and dadi fake angry was cool.... playing truth and dare... wish Geet got a chance wonder wat she wud have chosen... dadi dancing wic she did during her sangeet...so ws Geets title music dadi's sangeet songLOL LOLLOLLOLLOL..pinky so cute.... and annie was also tolerable today...not minded her more... tasha girl take ur hand of Geet's cute little teddy is splly for Geet and Jr. Geet/Maan... u have no rites on it... it is splly brought by her  hubby darling for his life...

nauty dadi gud idea of Gatecrashing after litterally finding out tat her children's are defo missing each other Gud going dadi.... and explaining them to make over themselves so tat boys will go all crazy...

so now starts the super scene SKJ.... OMG all girls carrying our hottie... and our munda like always staying away from girls till sheila came around and he joined her adn wow that lift and the pose wic they gave wen Geet entered... loved the way Maan manofying angry Geet... all boys cribbing... and again had to bear with AA eyelock...(CV's u very wel knw tat only Maaneet's magic of eyelock will work on us y time waste on others) sheila making geet dance and happy happy moment btwn Maaneet as expected... courtesy SBS...

can't resist Maaneet rite guys...

Geet happy thanking maan for the happoiness and says this is how she expected her wedding sud be... but due to Darji and Brij veer ji her happiness was all gone ... now girl gave the ultmate clue to munda... he again proved him self akir MSK kaun hai...joined the dots of Brij's trade mark and rushed leaving his trustable frnd Adi and other staff membrs to keep a safe eye on his beloved......to gate crash brij's plan...so the most expected face of is going to be tmrw....

annie and arjun chose a wrng place to romance... making chances for brij... as tld in article for blackmailing Arjun...
and Arjun beong blammed by Maan....

and guys the new promo is shocking....and the add they put on wedding states that the wedding starts from 13th...so will it extend that is go beyond 13...if it goes me has a big chance of missing the action sequences coz mite go to ma grandma's place for Pongal...there only starplus and no starone....CryCryCryCryCry

Edited by aarthirajendran - 11 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29drdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top