Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] - Page 88

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

I left to eat not cause of your behooda conversation even though it was behooda πŸ˜†

🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rWSLqGMeQ[/YOUTUBE]
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

God damn that psyco Pia🀣🀣 When is VD sarting anyway?πŸ˜†

ek week aur ruk jaoo shilpa! Its airing on 27th! πŸ˜ƒ But then it will again take break on 2 weeks! πŸ˜†
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

ek week aur ruk jaoo shilpa! Its airing on 27th! πŸ˜ƒ But then it will again take break on 2 weeks! πŸ˜†

Arre yaar, ini apun break se he break nahi miltha!πŸ˜† And plus me and Divya are dying to murder Pia right now!😑

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Arre yaar, ini apun break se he break nahi miltha!πŸ˜† And plus me and Divya are dying to murder Pia right now!😑

Achca? Break se break nahin mil raha! I agree! πŸ˜†
And add me in the Pia killer list as well! 😑 😑 😑 I am hating Suku's face now becoz of this useless character Pia! πŸ˜† I mean - either she cannot act or the director is behooda! How come he allows such scenes where her face is supposed to look confident, but ends up looking so dman proud! Irritates me! πŸ€’ shd look at Damon n how well he expresses his feelings! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Xxxjrae thumbnail
watched both episodes of Jhalak last night and loved it
Madhuri as always was fab
loved Remo's little confusion, was so sweet of him kinda stalkerish but sweet πŸ˜†
Madhuri week was really greatπŸ˜ƒ
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great :@ Now Schoool Buses r not save too :X !!! a f**kin 4 years Gurl was raped by the bus conductor, bus driver n schooool super visor in the Bus y-day !! the schooool is called Our own indian schoool in Sharjah :X !! the kid was the last kid to drop !! n they raped her :X !! n thn nicely dropped her home :O :X !! W*F !! n the kid was cryin !! n the Father saw Blood every where n thn got to knw wah happpened wid the pooor kid :'( !!! Such People Still exist :X !!! Thnk god ma Parents hate schoool transport :X !!! pooor 4 yr old kid :(
Im so shocked πŸ˜”
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
  • According to the parents, the child was sexually assaulted on November 11, the day before her school closed for a 10-day break.
  • Image Credit: Gulf News Archive

Dubai: The driver accused of sexually assaulting a four-year-old Modern High School pupil before dropping her off at her home allegedly lured the girl to the back seat of the bus by offering her chocolate.

Two more men, both employees of the same school are also in police custody for allegedly sexually assaulting the child.

According to the public prosecution, the three men abused the girl while she was asleep on the school bus on her way back home.

"During interrogation, my daughter told the police that the driver offered her a chocolate and asked her to go to the back seat of the bus before he started touching her," the Indian mother of the girl told Gulf News on Tuesday.

"She may not have been fully conscious but I believe she might have been in half consciousness since she remembers the incident."

As Gulf News reported earlier, a week ago Dubai police arrested three Indian men aged 26, 37 and 44 in relation to the case.

According to the parents, the child was sexually assaulted on November 11, the day before her school closed for a 10-day break.

Although the parents realised a few days later that their daughter had been subject to assault, they reported the crime on January 11. Dubai Police said that the suspects had confessed to the crime, after which the case was referred to the public prosecution to press charges.

"In India, when she walked a bit she complained of tummy ache and being unable to walk. The doctor confirmed that it... is beyond doubt that my daughter was subject to sexual assault," the mother disclosed.

She added that the family was not sure about the extend of the assault, and was waiting to receive the forensic report from the Dubai police.

Suspects questioned

Prosecutors have started questioning three suspects involved in sexually abusing a four-year-old schoolgirl, said Dubai's Attorney General on Tuesday afternoon.

"Dubai Police referred the three suspects, who [allegedly] sexually abused the Indian girl on the bus while driving her back home from school, to Dubai Public Prosecution on Thursday afternoon. Chief Prosecutor Sami Al Shamsi, Head of Bur Dubai Prosecution, is supervising the investigation which is being conducted by prosecutor Ahmad Al Attar," said Essam Eisa Al Humaidan.

The male suspects β€” the bus driver, supervisor and his assistant β€” abused the fact that the girl was asleep on the way back home when they supposedly assaulted her, said Al Humaidan.

According to the statement, Al Humaidan has ordered Chief Prosecutor Al Shamsi and prosecutor Al Attar to hasten the investigation process and follow up on the outcome of technical reports before taking a decision in the case.

Gulf News contacted Chief Prosecutor Al Shamsi, who said: "We will be waiting for the results of the forensic laboratory's report which will help in specifying whether the girl was raped or molested. This is a technical matter and the reports are vital in such cases."

He gave no further details or comments regarding the investigation, which continues.

Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code stipulates that a suspect who rapes a male or a female could face a death punishment. If the victim is less than 14 years, then the act would be considered forcible.

Article 355 of the same law stipulates that anyone who attempts to commit any of the crimes mentioned in article 354 will face a life imprisonment.

According to article 356, a person who has consensual sex with another partner faces minimum one year in jail. If the same crime is committed forcibly or against a male or female under the age of 14, a temporary imprisonment of 3-15 years will be handed out to the defendant.

β€” Bassam Za'za', Senior Reporter

aleena1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Great :@ Now Schoool Buses r not save too :X !!! a f**kin 4 years Gurl was raped by the bus conductor, bus driver n schooool super visor in the Bus y-day !! the schooool is called Our own indian schoool in Sharjah :X !! the kid was the last kid to drop !! n they raped her :X !! n thn nicely dropped her home :O :X !! W*F !! n the kid was cryin !! n the Father saw Blood every where n thn got to knw wah happpened wid the pooor kid :'( !!! Such People Still exist :X !!! Thnk god ma Parents hate schoool transport :X !!! pooor 4 yr old kid :(</font>

<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Im so shocked πŸ˜”</font>

Omg..... Why the f*ck how the he'll can they do that b@$+ards.... Hope they bloody get battered by all .... Grrr so p1$$Ed off 😑 hope they burn in hell 😑 Rotten f~cker$$ 😑

My prayers are with the girl and her family...

Mano u be careful as well
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aleena1

Omg..... Why the f*ck how the he'll can they do that b@$+ards.... Hope they bloody get battered by all .... Grrr so p1$$Ed off 😑 hope they burn in hell 😑 Rotten f~cker$$ 😑

My prayers are with the girl and her family...

Mano u be careful as well

i knw 😑 !! 
this happened 2 months back 😲 ! n the parents were scared to complain ! buh finally they complained n now the 3 victims r arrested😑 aleeena Alhumdulillah i never been on schoool bus! as ma parents anywyz dnt trust any schooool transport !! forget this !! they dnt allow us on taxis either !! we have our own drivers !! who r wid us since 12 yrs now !! so trust thm ! n they really old !! 
buh Argh Ma bloods boilin 😑 !!! cant belive this 😲 !! Pooor kid !!