Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 76)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


Dead cheee! I don't think so, imagine him throwing the real one and the actress ducking n running away! ROFL
but it looked so stupid and the guy is trying to look oh-so-hot and what not and ends up looking a real lallu LOL

YEah Misha would have ducked he real towel! LOL
And yeah - this actor is trying to look hot n ppl thr ont he forum are actually liking him! Dead Abe kitne despo log hain, no wonder Kekta was confident that the show will work on young brigade! Teens to sab sanki hain yaar! Almost all members on the forum are drooling over this nanga punga shorya! Dead

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays


@ Damon Divs - *Priti bangs her head on wall!* D'oh D'oh D'oh Ye tera kuch nahin ho sakta!!! ROFL
Now Parents will not doom their daughters by calling them munni or sheela! LOL

Silly

zyada zor se bang mat karna Embarrassed padosi jag jayengeeeeeeeeee LOL

so true!!

Bas bas thode din aur ruk jaa! Aa raha hai tera Damon vapas! Phir jee bhar ke drool akr lena uspe!
On that note - Yuppy Party VD is gonna be back n I hope its back with a BANG! CoolROFL


yar, abhi bhi 10 din hai Cry

really yar! n John is gonna come bk and tht Rose is gonna go  after Eleana LOL
n Damon Day Dreaming
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery


Dead cheee! I don't think so, imagine him throwing the real one and the actress ducking n running away! ROFL
but it looked so stupid and the guy is trying to look oh-so-hot and what not and ends up looking a real lallu LOL

YEah Misha would have ducked he real towel! LOL
And yeah - this actor is trying to look hot n ppl thr ont he forum are actually liking him! Dead Abe kitne despo log hain, no wonder Kekta was confident that the show will work on young brigade! Teens to sab sanki hain yaar! Almost all members on the forum are drooling over this nanga punga shorya! Dead

LOL

abe sach mein yar, ye apan dono hi alag hain kya? coz even Shilpa is going lady gaga over him!
but maybe u r right, it is teens who r liking him!
but then I don't think I would have like him even if I was a teenager!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


right on! ekta's team knows how most of the viewers r, so they just don't care!
I saw a behind the scenes of VD, where Candice(Caroline) showed the room where their dresses r kept! n omg, it was such a huge room, with 2 copies of each dress and numerous footwears!!

compare that with PYEK LOL

Kekta knows how to niptaofy it in sasta! LOL
And dresses - I guess Abhay guy has only a apir of shirts n one n only jacket jisko har episode main pehenta hai!
ROFL
Shoes - remember Krishna's ugly boots! Silly

VD has some awesome budget! Big smile The house n the whole backdrop is real! Salvatore house, Lockwood house - mast ghar hain yaar! Clap
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


yar, abhi bhi 10 din hai Cry

really yar! n John is gonna come bk and tht Rose is gonna go  after Eleana LOL
n Damon Day Dreaming

but we have covered most of the long wait! Big smile
Iss baar na jab Rose will chase Elena I want Damon to come n kill her like that wolf lady was suggesting him! That will do for him sleeping with that Aunty! Angry
Now he shd stick to win Elena n Elena only! Angry
But thr too problem hai - he will not go against his bro! Dead So Stef has to die to solve the issue!
ROFL Lets kill him! Evil Smile
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


LOL

abe sach mein yar, ye apan dono hi alag hain kya? coz even Shilpa is going lady gaga over him!
but maybe u r right, it is teens who r liking him!
but then I don't think I would have like him even if I was a teenager!

Believe me - as a teen I never drooled over nanga punga guys! Hated Salman then too! LOL So I guess - its just us! Confused LOL I love to be exceptional! Cool But tu n me bahut same same hoote hain! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery


right on! ekta's team knows how most of the viewers r, so they just don't care!
I saw a behind the scenes of VD, where Candice(Caroline) showed the room where their dresses r kept! n omg, it was such a huge room, with 2 copies of each dress and numerous footwears!!

compare that with PYEK LOL

Kekta knows how to niptaofy it in sasta! LOL
And dresses - I guess Abhay guy has only a apir of shirts n one n only jacket jisko har episode main pehenta hai!
ROFL
Shoes - remember Krishna's ugly boots! Silly

VD has some awesome budget! Big smile The house n the whole backdrop is real! Salvatore house, Lockwood house - mast ghar hain yaar! Clap

sach yar!! Abhay ko apne kapdo se hi badboooo aati hogi ROFL
omg, his shiny shirts n boots LOL

VD is just too good yar! they have put in money, hard work, gr8 actors, talent, thought and Ekta has excluded these very elements and yet she knows her show will work! Wacko

I wish I had tht link for u, that dressing room was just too good!! n the woman in charge said that they still keep on shopping for new episodes!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery


yar, abhi bhi 10 din hai Cry

really yar! n John is gonna come bk and tht Rose is gonna go  after Eleana LOL
n Damon Day Dreaming

but we have covered most of the long wait! Big smile
Iss baar na jab Rose will chase Elena I want Damon to come n kill her like that wolf lady was suggesting him! That will do for him sleeping with that Aunty! Angry
Now he shd stick to win Elena n Elena only! Angry
But thr too problem hai - he will not go against his bro! Dead So Stef has to die to solve the issue!
ROFL Lets kill him! Evil Smile

ha yar, we survived LOL

but the promo shows him caring for Rose n asking Jules about the cure n she mocking him Angry

chal, nipta dete hain saale ko ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43673

-BlackSky- 1193 43673 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37448

.Manal. 1206 37448 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42171

pritirays 1203 42171 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44147

-BlackSky- 1218 44147 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42267

-BlackSky- 1200 42267 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index