Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 66)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

I was watching the show Adaalat, n m now watching PYEK
the old man says, when Abhay heard the news he ran towards... n we hear a horse neighing! I thought it was Abhay making tht sound ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL behoodi!
But seriously - I am hating Pia for faking Maithali! She is gonna put his love through more pain n torture! Angry
She will run away like Elena when she will come to know thta Abhay is vampire! LOL I am pretty sure of that!
ROFL

LOL

again copy, Maithili Abhay k saamne Sleepy
also the scene where Tracker came dressed as a doll and Shorya got up from the bed like a gay ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by dkmystery - 15 January 2011 at 10:49am

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Divs read this post! ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591971

ROFL
mera pet dukh raha hai haste-2 ROFLROFL

Me too! Loved the title itself - like the *handsome* chaand attrated the real beautiful Haseena??? ROFL
And then the neck movements n Hissssssssss! ROFL

thx for giving me the link Big smile
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

LOL

also the scene where Tracker came dressed as a doll and Shorya got up from the bed like a gay ROFLROFLROFL

chee I am hating this Shaurya guy! He is always naked! Dead Dead Dead And he has horrible body! Dead Dead Dead Chee usko kapde pehnaoo yaar! Its torture to watch him! Dead
And haan - he looks like GAY! Dead
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

LOL

chee I am hating this Shaurya guy! He is always naked! Dead Dead Dead And he has horrible body! Dead Dead Dead Chee usko kapde pehnaoo yaar! Its torture to watch him! Dead

what was with that throwing his towel on Misha? Dead
n then the way he was pointing towards himself while talking to her ROFLROFLROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

LOL

n then the way he was pointing towards himself while talking to her ROFLROFLROFL

chee chee! YUCK! Dead Dead Dead That towel throwing on Misha n then to think Misha is imagining all this! Dead I was so happy to see Misha being the tomboy kinda girl who has brains, but now she too has lost it! Dead
Was he? I did not notice! Vaise I mostly skip his behooda scenes! Dead LOL

But I loved the Tracker - Angad - Kabir trio!
ROFL Kabir supporting Angad to take Tracker's weight! ROFL Kabir ko to ekdum asmaan se gira ke khajoor pe tang diya hai CVs ne! College ka dude - no girls n now helping this dumb couple! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

LOL

chee chee! YUCK! Dead Dead Dead That towel throwing on Misha n then to think Misha is imagining all this! Dead I was so happy to see Misha being the tomboy kinda girl who has brains, but now she too has lost it! Dead
Was he? I did not notice! Vaise I mostly skip his behooda scenes! Dead LOL

But I loved the Tracker - Angad - Kabir trio!
ROFL Kabir supporting Angad to take Tracker's weight! ROFL Kabir ko to ekdum asmaan se gira ke khajoor pe tang diya hai CVs ne! College ka dude - no girls n now helping this dumb couple! LOL

exactly! ok mana ki tomboy girl ko bhi pyar ho sakta hai.. but not in this way!!
I didn't skip coz I loved to c tracker scenes and in that scene she had to act as if Stripper wasn't there and I was trying to spot any mistake LOL LOL

Kabir shuld stick to the duo, then I too don't have any issues LOL LOL he deserves this ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

exactly! ok mana ki tomboy girl ko bhi pyar ho sakta hai.. but not in this way!!
I didn't skip coz I loved to c tracker scenes and in that scene she had to act as if Stripper wasn't there and I was trying to spot any mistake LOL LOL

Kabir shuld stick to the duo, then I too don't have any issues LOL LOL he deserves this ROFL

right! Tomboy girl ko bhi pyaar hoota hai yaar! Afterall she is a girl! But the way they are portryaing Misha n the monkey guy, I feel like YUCK! Everytime they try to show him naked, I go YUCK! Dead Dead  Dead Dead

Tracker is cute n despo! ROFL  But loved why Angad was dressed like construction worker! LOL Yeah Kabir n the duo fits together! LOL

But seriously - the entry of the new guy is making the scenes look very forced! I mean natural nahin lag raha! Now wht the hell is this guy doing in the Raichand's party! He doesn't know Abhay nor does he know Mr. Raichand! Wht is he doing in the party? Confused

Please keep Kabir n Misha free to create some funny scenes!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

right! Tomboy girl ko bhi pyaar hoota hai yaar! Afterall she is a girl! But the way they are portryaing Misha n the monkey guy, I feel like YUCK! Everytime they try to show him naked, I go YUCK! Dead Dead  Dead Dead

Tracker is cute n despo! ROFL  But loved why Angad was dressed like construction worker! LOL Yeah Kabir n the duo fits together! LOL

But seriously - the entry of the new guy is making the scenes look very forced! I mean natural nahin lag raha! Now wht the hell is this guy doing in the Raichand's party! He doesn't know Abhay nor does he know Mr. Raichand! Wht is he doing in the party? Confused

Please keep Kabir n Misha free to create some funny scenes!

exactly! infact, Misha ko to sophisticated hona tha... she can't turn over like this!
monkey boy ROFL

Kabir n Angad look made for each other, inki pairing kar deni chaiye ROFL

n exactly! maybe Shorya will become a wolf... n they r trying to fit him in the inner circle of all these people just like Tyler is!
n maybe, 6 day show is pressurizing them so,
Pia's hair aren't being changed! LOL wig laga le na maate
more n more people coming in to give free time to other characters
n copy pasting at the wrong places!!!

Go to top