Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 63)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Now Now comeon! ROFL
CVs trying to correct their blopper or wht? ROFL
Pia going to Pandher palace in matter of seconds, n there asking an old man who is looking at her agasht! ROFL Seems like he recognised her! LOL

Seems like her book cannot be translated!!! LOL

aisi kaun si ajeeb language use hui hai... and buddhe ki aankhein ab ja k khuli? ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

omg I saw! kya foto hai... Maithili staring at the camera, Abhay staring at her ROFL

hai na! Abe behoode directors! Aisa kyon akrte hain, n I was wondering - kal ki photo main abhay was not clear then how come Pia confidently said its him??? LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

omg I saw! kya foto hai... Maithili staring at the camera, Abhay staring at her ROFL

hai na! Abe behoode directors! Aisa kyon akrte hain, n I was wondering - kal ki photo main abhay was not clear then how come Pia confidently said its him??? LOL

ye log apne ko pagal kar ke chodenge Angry
wo promo jisne banaya tha, usko bulawo aur usse program banwao  Angry LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL ROFL ROFL GIVE UP! ROFL
Kekta has stolen the ohh so 'compelling power' of VD vampires! Abhay used it today on a budhaoo! LOL
Copy cat! LOL

why didn't he use it before??? Sleepy
aur ab ekta k chamche forums pe kahenge, compelling isn't copyright by VD ROFLROFLROFL

Abe Damon jaisa chantt nahin hai na! Only Damon knows how to use powers n when!!! Wink

Hoila - Abhay was the stableman n not a Prince!
ROFL ROFL ROFL His name is Abhayendra! LOL

Forum waali junta ke posts dekh kar bahut haansi aati hai be! LOL And jab pata chalta hai ki these are school going kids and talking like this - jezzzzzzzzz! Good we did not have internet n IF addiction in our school days! Big smile
LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Now Now comeon! ROFL
CVs trying to correct their blopper or wht? ROFL
Pia going to Pandher palace in matter of seconds, n there asking an old man who is looking at her agasht! ROFL Seems like he recognised her! LOL

Seems like her book cannot be translated!!! LOL

aisi kaun si ajeeb language use hui hai... and buddhe ki aankhein ab ja k khuli? ROFL

ROFL Ye pahadi language hai! and budhae uncle change ho gaye, ye koi aur hai n he told Pia that she resembles Maithali! Finally - CVs took care of one blopper! LOL

And ohh please - Princess Maithali was VERY Beautiful! Abe come on! LOL She is OK looking! LOL In fact she looks stupid in that Princess dress!
ROFL Pis look suits her more! LOL Pia sometimes do look very pretty! Tongue
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL ROFL ROFL GIVE UP! ROFL
Kekta has stolen the ohh so 'compelling power' of VD vampires! Abhay used it today on a budhaoo! LOL
Copy cat! LOL

why didn't he use it before??? Sleepy
aur ab ekta k chamche forums pe kahenge, compelling isn't copyright by VD ROFLROFLROFL

Abe Damon jaisa chantt nahin hai na! Only Damon knows how to use powers n when!!! Wink

Hoila - Abhay was the stableman n not a Prince!
ROFL ROFL ROFL His name is Abhayendra! LOL

Forum waali junta ke posts dekh kar bahut haansi aati hai be! LOL And jab pata chalta hai ki these are school going kids and talking like this - jezzzzzzzzz! Good we did not have internet n IF addiction in our school days! Big smile
LOL

sahi baat! LOL

ROFL bohut achche! me tolerating tht Tracker n Shorya scene right now Sleepy

so true yar, we were born in gud times LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Now Now comeon! ROFL
CVs trying to correct their blopper or wht? ROFL
Pia going to Pandher palace in matter of seconds, n there asking an old man who is looking at her agasht! ROFL Seems like he recognised her! LOL

Seems like her book cannot be translated!!! LOL

aisi kaun si ajeeb language use hui hai... and buddhe ki aankhein ab ja k khuli? ROFL

ROFL Ye pahadi language hai! and budhae uncle change ho gaye, ye koi aur hai n he told Pia that she resembles Maithali! Finally - CVs took care of one blopper! LOL

And ohh please - Princess Maithali was VERY Beautiful! Abe come on! LOL She is OK looking! LOL In fact she looks stupid in that Princess dress!
ROFL Pis look suits her more! LOL Pia sometimes do look very pretty! Tongue

us bande ne inko dates nahi diye honge ROFL

abe ekdum sahi... now I remember Nina as Katherine and she really looked good to me! but ye suku ko normal hi rehne do re!!!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

omg I saw! kya foto hai... Maithili staring at the camera, Abhay staring at her ROFL

hai na! Abe behoode directors! Aisa kyon akrte hain, n I was wondering - kal ki photo main abhay was not clear then how come Pia confidently said its him??? LOL

ye log apne ko pagal kar ke chodenge Angry
wo promo jisne banaya tha, usko bulawo aur usse program banwao  Angry LOL

abe Kekta maiya kangal ho jaayegi! LOL
But promo jaisa show banayenge to bahut jyada chalega! Tongue Achchi story pakdi hai - but sab crap itna bhar diya hai ki UFFFFFFFFFFFF! Dead

But aaj ka Maithali-Abhayendra story telling was good! One blopper - Maithali called him Abhay once, so was his nick name already decided? LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 46951

-BlackSky- 1193 46951 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1197   Views: 41345

.YixingsManal. 1197 41345 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1200   Views: 46742

pritirays 1200 46742 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1215   Views: 48144

-BlackSky- 1215 48144 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1198   Views: 46051

-BlackSky- 1198 46051 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index