Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 116)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Great :@ Now Schoool Buses r not save too :X !!! a f**kin 4 years Gurl was raped by the bus conductor, bus driver n schooool super visor in the Bus y-day !! the schooool is called Our own indian schoool in Sharjah :X !! the kid was the last kid to drop !! n they raped her :X !! n thn nicely dropped her home :O :X !! W*F !! n the kid was cryin !! n the Father saw Blood every where n thn got to knw wah happpened wid the pooor kid :'( !!! Such People Still exist :X !!! Thnk god ma Parents hate schoool transport :X !!! pooor 4 yr old kid :(</font>
<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Im so shocked Unhappy</font>



Omg..... Why the f*ck how the he'll can they do that b@$+ards.... Hope they bloody get battered by all .... Grrr so p1$$Ed off Angry hope they burn in hell Angry Rotten f~cker$$ Angry


My prayers are with the girl and her family...


Mano u be careful as well

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Great :@ Now Schoool Buses r not save too :X !!! a f**kin 4 years Gurl was raped by the bus conductor, bus driver n schooool super visor in the Bus y-day !! the schooool is called Our own indian schoool in Sharjah :X !! the kid was the last kid to drop !! n they raped her :X !! n thn nicely dropped her home :O :X !! W*F !! n the kid was cryin !! n the Father saw Blood every where n thn got to knw wah happpened wid the pooor kid :'( !!! Such People Still exist :X !!! Thnk god ma Parents hate schoool transport :X !!! pooor 4 yr old kid :(</font>
<font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">Im so shocked Unhappy</font>



Omg..... Why the f*ck how the he'll can they do that b@$+ards.... Hope they bloody get battered by all .... Grrr so p1$$Ed off Angry hope they burn in hell Angry Rotten f~cker$$ Angry


My prayers are with the girl and her family...


Mano u be careful as well
i knw Angry !! 
this happened 2 months back Shocked ! n the parents were scared to complain ! buh finally they complained n now the 3 victims r arrestedAngry aleeena Alhumdulillah i never been on schoool bus! as ma parents anywyz dnt trust any schooool transport !! forget this !! they dnt allow us on taxis either !! we have our own drivers !! who r wid us since 12 yrs now !! so trust thm ! n they really old !! 
buh Argh Ma bloods boilin Angry !!! cant belive this Shocked !! Pooor kid !!
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
They should punished according to he shariah law..... Angry

They deserve something worse then death...

Thank god ur safe u have ur own transport Mano but still Mano be careful anway...... The world is not safe
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
That is a horrible news! Poor kid n she was only 4! Disapprove
Rape is a hideous crime and should not happen with any girl, leave alone small kids! The people doing this act should be given life imprisonment! Angry
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

They should punished according to he shariah law..... Angry

They deserve something worse then death...

Thank god ur safe u have ur own transport Mano but still Mano be careful anway...... The world is not safe
yaaaa they should be punished worst Angry !! I knw Aleena No where safe ! these days u cant even trust ur father !! 
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

That is a horrible news! Poor kid n she was only 4! Disapprove
Rape is a hideous crime and should not happen with any girl, leave alone small kids! The people doing this act should be given life imprisonment! Angry
the pooor kid was 1st givin a chocolate Angry !! read the article i posted !! 1st she was givin chocolate thn they started touchinDead i bet she didnt even knw wah was happenin to herCry
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

That is a horrible news! Poor kid n she was only 4! Disapprove
Rape is a hideous crime and should not happen with any girl, leave alone small kids! The people doing this act should be given life imprisonment! Angry
the pooor kid was 1st givin a chocolate Angry !! read the article i posted !! 1st she was givin chocolate thn they started touchinDead i bet she didnt even knw wah was happenin to herCry

I read it Manal! They lured her n poor kid did not know wht were they doing! Ouch At least the men should have thought that its only a small child! Angry Of course the kid was unaware of their intentions, it just understood that they were hurting her!
Glad that the men are behind bars, they should be given life imprisonment so that they can never do this to any other girl! Angry
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

yaaaa they should be punished worst Angry !! I knw Aleena No where safe ! these days u cant even trust ur father !! 

Yes Manal, I have read abt some horrible stories abt such horrible fathers! Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43633

-BlackSky- 1193 43633 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37424

.Manal. 1206 37424 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42140

pritirays 1203 42140 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44105

-BlackSky- 1218 44105 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42229

-BlackSky- 1200 42229 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index