Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 113)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
No VD does not have such useless blunders, everything is so well planned n its so far far better!

I remember the plan which Damon n Stef had deviced to kill Kat n how Kat had Elena linked to her! So perfectly executed! So perfectly shot! No loopholes! Clap

Even when Mason planned to kill Salvatores through the Sheriff n how Caroline came to know of it! So well shot! Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

ask Mima! It was then I was ROFL watching that behooda romantic track! I saw the duo's expressions n was like - please I will die laughing! ROFL I mean it was shot so stupidly! LOL The fake moon n cloud walking n Suku gicing that useless MAithali smile n Abhay (teethless) ROFL! Man I was dead!

NoLOLw if I imagine Chaand n Haseena in that I will die for sure!
ROFL But I  guess the hissing will be rpeferred over this dumb looking couple! LOL

I wonder why Vivian n Suku don't end up laughing doing this stuff!! LOL
where's logic? Pia an orphan so easily arranged the costumes according to that pic, does her scholarship cover even that? Confused
n how fast she dresses up, and that too in the Raichand house Wacko

ekta should know that not all viewers r mad ROFL

Believe me Divya, ppl on that forum are going gaga over today's episode! Silly
Yeah right, you put all those facts correctly:
1) Pia dressing up so fast n no one noticing her! Dead Silly
2) Has this girl really come to study? Whts her scholarship amount? Angry And as shown that she is supposed to be very simple b nice girl, but she is flirt, wears exposing dresses, interferes in ppl's lives n is damn arrogant! Angry Angry Angry
3) Abhay is a vampire - comeon, ek kutta be smell karke bata dega ki wo Pia hai Maithali nahin! Silly Silly Silly Whr are your Vampire senses dude? Dead
4) Why can't anyone see Pia roaming around as Maithali? Silly
5) Whr did she get the exact earing? Dead And how come Abhay did not realise that it was a fake/duplicate earing? Wacko Dude, seriously - whr are your vampire senses? Dead

I want Pia dead after doing this to Abhay! Angry Angry Angry Abhay shd strangle her! LOL

the 3rd point ROFL

sach mein yar, bloopers ka record todega ye show!!

n did u c my post 'bout Tracker's dress? something black was peeking out, then she cuts her dress and it disappears Wink LOL LOL LOL
n I didn't even like Misha's dress Dead
n Pia gets all exposing dresses n behaves as an innocent gal Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

No VD does not have such useless blunders, everything is so well planned n its so far far better!

I remember the plan which Damon n Stef had deviced to kill Kat n how Kat had Elena linked to her! So perfectly executed! So perfectly shot! No loopholes! Clap

Even when Mason planned to kill Salvatores through the Sheriff n how Caroline came to know of it! So well shot! Clap Clap Clap

exactly!

n this is coz the team doesn't try to turn the show into a daily 6 day affair! they take their time to plan n execute, n they have the best of actors, casting team, directors, spcl effects people Clap

idhar to bus paise kamana hai... gadhe kahin ke! they could have gone for a Sat. Sunday time slot n made the show a better thing! Sleepy
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

2) Has this girl really come to study? Whts her scholarship amount? Angry And as shown that she is supposed to be very simple b nice girl, but she is flirt, wears exposing dresses, interferes in ppl's lives n is damn arrogant! Angry Angry Angry
3) Abhay is a vampire - comeon, ek kutta be smell karke bata dega ki wo Pia hai Maithali nahin! Silly Silly Silly Whr are your Vampire senses dude? Dead
5) Whr did she get the exact earing? Dead And how come Abhay did not realise that it was a fake/duplicate earing? Wacko Dude, seriously - whr are your vampire senses? Dead

I want Pia dead after doing this to Abhay! Angry Angry Angry Abhay shd strangle her! LOL

the 3rd point ROFL

n did u c my post 'bout Tracker's dress? something black was peeking out, then she cuts her dress and it disappears LOL

@ point 3 - I know! ROFL I mean ab bata sahi bolo na - vampire hai phir bhi behood Maithali Maithali chillata phir raha hai! LOL And that dumb Pia is behaving more dumb! Angry I hope Haseena catches her n teaches her the lesson of her life! Wink LOL

Tracker wala - yaar maine notice nahin kia, but her afterlook was way better than the barbie doll look! LOL

Misha's dress was yuck too! Dead And her legs are so bad!
ROFL When they showed her enter the party they took the leg closeup, n man they are scary! Good that they keep her cover up! LOL Misha ko kapdoon main hi dikhaoo yaar! She is better off as tom boy! LOL

Pia - Dead Wear those exposing dress n say I am innocent! Me not that kinda girl! Poke your nose in everybody's affair n when they scold you - show attitude! When someone sues you - flirt like birdy with him! Dead Dead Dead SHE IS SICK! Why do the Cvs spoil the characters of female leads like this? Angry

Now I think Elena is far better than Pia! At least she is consistent in showing attitude to Damon (though she shd not be Angry), but yeah she does! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

exactly!

n this is coz the team doesn't try to turn the show into a daily 6 day affair! they take their time to plan n execute, n they have the best of actors, casting team, directors, spcl effects people Clap

idhar to bus paise kamana hai... gadhe kahin ke! they could have gone for a Sat. Sunday time slot n made the show a better thing! Sleepy

agree! Clap I appreciate this thing abt VD team - they deliver quality n not quantity! HAan quantity ke mamle main I am angry, kitne din se latka rakha hai! Cry But then we get some good quality n awesome plots! Big smile

Remember the one blopper - how did Kat got stuck in the tomb? If the seal was still thr how did the other vamps came out? Thats the only blopper I guess, but it was like - we were so confused! Poora dimaag ka dahi ban gaya tha sooch sooch ke, unlike Kekta's bloppers! Dead
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

the 3rd point ROFL

n did u c my post 'bout Tracker's dress? something black was peeking out, then she cuts her dress and it disappears LOL

@ point 3 - I know! ROFL I mean ab bata sahi bolo na - vampire hai phir bhi behood Maithali Maithali chillata phir raha hai! LOL And that dumb Pia is behaving more dumb! Angry I hope Haseena catches her n teaches her the lesson of her life! Wink LOL

Tracker wala - yaar maine notice nahin kia, but her afterlook was way better than the barbie doll look! LOL

Misha's dress was yuck too! Dead And her legs are so bad!
ROFL When they showed her enter the party they took the leg closeup, n man they are scary! Good that they keep her cover up! LOL Misha ko kapdoon main hi dikhaoo yaar! She is better off as tom boy! LOL

Pia - Dead Wear those exposing dress n say I am innocent! Me not that kinda girl! Poke your nose in everybody's affair n when they scold you - show attitude! When someone sues you - flirt like birdy with him! Dead Dead Dead SHE IS SICK! Why do the Cvs spoil the characters of female leads like this? Angry

Now I think Elena is far better than Pia! At least she is consistent in showing attitude to Damon (though she shd not be Angry), but yeah she does! LOL

so true! being love struck is something but Abhay is a vampire, so where r his senses? if this is logical to the team then show us the explanation! how long will we keep guessing? Sleepy

really, Misha is nice as a tomboy, let her be.. don't ruin her!

exactly! when Pia lied, I thought ok maybe she is true, but such a liar!!! Wacko Abhay should teach her a gud lesson! maybe he should drop her in that jungle with those eyes ROFL

n yup! atleast Elena cares for Stephan n is loyal to him... she doesn't flirt with Damon! she doesn't hurt Stephan n doesn't try to expose him!!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

exactly!

agree! Clap I appreciate this thing abt VD team - they deliver quality n not quantity! HAan quantity ke mamle main I am angry, kitne din se latka rakha hai! Cry But then we get some good quality n awesome plots! Big smile

Remember the one blopper - how did Kat got stuck in the tomb? If the seal was still thr how did the other vamps came out? Thats the only blopper I guess, but it was like - we were so confused! Poora dimaag ka dahi ban gaya tha sooch sooch ke, unlike Kekta's bloppers! Dead

right on! quantity vs quality!
but now only 1 week Big smile but if I read it right, after 27th they will again disappear for a week or 2! this can't be true Angry

right right! we got confused to the state that atleast I stopped thinking about it LOL n it was u who pointed that out! Clap
but Ekta k show mein se blooper hata do to kuch bachega hi nahi LOL LOL LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

so true! being love struck is something but Abhay is a vampire, so where r his senses? if this is logical to the team then show us the explanation! how long will we keep guessing? Sleepy

really, Misha is nice as a tomboy, let her be.. don't ruin her!

exactly! when Pia lied, I thought ok maybe she is true, but such a liar!!! Wacko Abhay should teach her a gud lesson! maybe he should drop her in that jungle with those eyes ROFL

n yup! atleast Elena cares for Stephan n is loyal to him... she doesn't flirt with Damon! she doesn't hurt Stephan n doesn't try to expose him!!

Vampire ko kutte ki nose udhar le leni chahiye as Pia is on mischief! LOL And I know - ye Kekta bloppers ki aad main saare weak story line n kharcha paani bachcha rahi hai! Isliye itne bloppers hain! LOL
Ab sooch agar Pia ko wo dress arrange karte aur poora plan setup karte dikhate to inko extra shoot karna padta! So sabko kat karke Pia ko momentarily superwomen bana diya hai! LOL

Yes Abhay shd drop her with those headlight eyes!
ROFL I also want a Haseena slap on Pia's face! Evil Smile I still remember Rose slapping Elena! She becam,e unconcious at once! And kya palti maari thi Elena ne slap khake! Seedhe soofe pe gir kar dead! ROFL

Abt Elena - behoodi shd flirt with damon! Angry LOL Nah - she is being loyal to Stef, good quality! She shd exercise it and then when she is finally with Damon, Stef ko moo utha ke dekhna bhi nahin! ROFL

@ RED - Elena has some brains! She knows she will be killed if she will do that! LOL So does Bella! LOL Pia is brainless! LOL Aaj prove bhi ho gaya!

Go to top