Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 105)

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

you know i think Elena looks too old as her character, don't you think her and Abhay should just go off together in some retirement home, both oldiesROFL

Good idea! ROFL And who shd replace them in the shows? Ohk how abt Divya in VD n your Daya in PYEK! ROFL

Divya will jump on Ian n will refuse to be with Stef! Poori story ka satyamash ho jaayega! LOL
ROFLROFLROFLi like the replacements, but VD will have to turn into a R rated show, with Divya doing chiggy wiggy with DamonROFL and Mr. Himalaya would not need any effects added, as he would just scare everyone i guess that helps Kekta as she deosn't add any effects anywayROFLROFLROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

ohhhhh! Mindblowing convo! LOL
what do you expect from the best person in the world, nothing but the bestLOL

ohh yeah! Clap Clap Clap Congrats on the title! LOL
I am watching PYEK n here the behooda vampire can't even figure out the difference btw dead ppl n alive! Kaise useless vampire hai!
ROFL
what a confused vampire, but hang on aren't vampires the living dead??? maybe he doesn't know the difference him being alive and dead at tthe same timeROFL

Nice point! ROFL Marra hai ki zinda hai - akal ke dukaan main aakal pada hai! ROFL
This vampire is also confused abt his powers! ROFL Sometimes he HAS the smelling power n the other moment he can't tell who is the person in a mask! LOL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

i don't watch it, but when i went round my mum's she was watching it and telling me LOL but on a serious note this story happens for real, she was telling me she knew so many marriages like that growing up in Bangladesh do you watch it Priti?LOL

Na be, I don't watch that show! I just came across its promo once n was wondering whts the issue with the girl that ppl refuse to marry her! Then saw the next promo that she was a bauni! And I was like - abe haila, ye kya hai???? LOL

Everyone has a right to marry, n I saw a couple's interview where wife was kinda 2n half or 3 feet! And she was telling that it becomes very difficult to manage kids as they are almost of your height! LOL So yeah - sabki shadi hooti hai, bas shows main ye sab ka kachra karne ka bahana chahiye! Dead
i saw the promo too, i thought it was advertised well, cause even i was curious to see what the problem was with this chick, and then i found out and lost interestConfusedLOL but my mum was saying when she was in school her friend's mother was a dwarf and when they went to her house, they were all taller than her and could not take her seriously, but she was a nice woman
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

ohhhhh! Mindblowing convo! LOL
what do you expect from the best person in the world, nothing but the bestLOL

ohh yeah! Clap Clap Clap Congrats on the title! LOL
I am watching PYEK n here the behooda vampire can't even figure out the difference btw dead ppl n alive! Kaise useless vampire hai!
ROFL
what a confused vampire, but hang on aren't vampires the living dead??? maybe he doesn't know the difference him being alive and dead at tthe same timeROFL

Nice point! ROFL Marra hai ki zinda hai - akal ke dukaan main aakal pada hai! ROFL
This vampire is also confused abt his powers! ROFL Sometimes he HAS the smelling power n the other moment he can't tell who is the person in a mask! LOL
ROFLROFLROFLmaybe he had a blocked nose that day and could not smell

Edited by mima190587 - 18 January 2011 at 8:18am
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Good idea! ROFL And who shd replace them in the shows? Ohk how abt Divya in VD n your Daya in PYEK! ROFL

Divya will jump on Ian n will refuse to be with Stef! Poori story ka satyamash ho jaayega! LOL
ROFLROFLROFLi like the replacements, but VD will have to turn into a R rated show, with Divya doing chiggy wiggy with DamonROFL and Mr. Himalaya would not need any effects added, as he would just scare everyone i guess that helps Kekta as she deosn't add any effects anywayROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, I can imagine Divs reaction - she will go Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing ! ROFL
And righto abt Kekta maiya show! Daya will not need effect as he is so shaktishaali ki Pia ko aise hi utha ke phek dega! LOL Then irritating heroine marr gayi, kahani over! LOL ghar jaoo sab! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xxxjrae

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Yeah, I can imagine Divs reaction - she will go Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing ! ROFL
And righto abt Kekta maiya show! Daya will not need effect as he is so shaktishaali ki Pia ko aise hi utha ke phek dega! LOL Then irritating heroine marr gayi, kahani over! LOL ghar jaoo sab! LOL
yeah Divya will be flying and if PEYEK goes off air i don't think anyone will miss itLOL maybe just you and Divya, we all know you both secretly love itLOLLOLLOLWink
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

i saw the promo too, i thought it was advertised well, cause even i was curious to see what the problem was with this chick, and then i found out and lost interestConfusedLOL but my mum was saying when she was in school her friend's mother was a dwarf and when they went to her house, they were all taller than her and could not take her seriously, but she was a nice woman

I know - the show was advertised very well but suspense ekdum bakwaas nikla! LOL
I never met any dwarf person in person LOL but I guess ppl don't publicly insult dwarfs or anyone else! Shows main kuch jyada nahin dikha raha tha promo main! Wacko

Anyways - dwarfs can be good comedians! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xxxjrae

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLmaybe he had a blocked nose that day and could not smell

ekkkkkkkkksssssssssss cheeeeeeeeee! ROFL

Go to top