Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

achcha - then Misha, Kabir, Angad n TRacker scenes constitute almost 50% of the show! Manal loves half the show! 🤣

hahahhahahaahhahahahahah na i dnt watch the show 🤣 onli some scenes whn ma devils force me 🤣 !! hahahah btw loved the paper dance sceene 🤣 Angad kabir were hillarious 🤣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Abe dhatt! Yahan bhi khatra!
Manal ask your woh to do body building like Maan so that he can carry you like GEET! 🤣
And you can then freely fall! 🤣(free fall nahin, freely fall! 😆)

Priti these two are so rich, he can pay someone to carry her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahhaha amma u givin ba dua to me 🤣 !! hahahahhaha u dunno how much me n ma best friend planniin hahahahahah we wanna loook the best !! we awready started shopppin !! gahahahha we awready started our dress shoppin xP !! we both gona be twins 🤣

is it a costume party🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but seriously i bet you'll look gorgeous and will knock out your fiance😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Abe dhatt! Yahan bhi khatra!
Manal ask your woh to do body building like Maan so that he can carry you like GEET! 🤣
And you can then freely fall! 🤣(free fall nahin, freely fall! 😆)

hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahah he better do 🤣 !! i'll make sure i make him maan 🤣 ! n mujhe Geet bane ki zarooorat nahin hai 😉 !! im even worst thn her u see 😉 🤣 !! 
plus y-day Geets dailogue abt Girls Rights were awesome 👏 ! the way she shut Brijs Mouth 👏
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Kal ke episode main super DUMB lag raha tha n Suku was looking dumber with that stupid Maithali smile! 😆 GRRRRRRRRRRR - Kekta saves money through bloppers! 😆

I think generally star one has bloopers, gosh Geet has soooooooooooooo many bloopers and even MJHT used to have some😕😆😆😆😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Stunts in your blood! 🤣 Sambhal jaa Maate! Teri sagai hoone waali hai! Ab to your fiance ko definitely Maan banna padega! 🤣

hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha 🤣 
Xxxjrae thumbnail

hahahhahahaahahah y do u think i awready boooked the next rooom 🤣 ! dnt worry maa beti will stay close 🤣

book one for Aaliyah, and trust me soon Priti and Divya will follow and it won't be mad house anymore but behooda house😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

Priti these two are so rich, he can pay someone to carry her🤣

i wont let no1 touch me xcept .... 🤣 !! 
Xxxjrae thumbnail

i wont let no1 touch me xcept .... 🤣 !! 

🤣🤣🤣chup don't spill all your secrets
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

is it a costume party🤣 but seriously i bet you'll look gorgeous and will knock out your fiance😆

hahahhahahahahah i wish it was 🤣 !! hhhahah we went shoppin wid ma mom 🤣 ! damn she wants to kill both of us 🤣 !! we take so much tim'e n choose nothin 🤣 !!