Return of the behooda gang#22 [INVITES ONLY] - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mima190587

oh and i never liked Pratigywa and Arushiya🀒 fish face and little fish face🀒🀒🀒

Watch them n die of torture! 🀒 🀒 🀒 πŸ˜†

imagining old times??? oh my days don't tell me they copied the Katherine storyline also???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

they kinda did! 😑 Maithali is the one Abhay originally loved n the girl died! Some tragic love story! Then Pia is her doppleganager n she is trying to be close to Abhay n he is pushing her away! I guess thats wht initially happened with Elena n Stef! πŸ˜•

N now some evil bro is entering n guess wht - Its VD's Damon I guess! πŸ˜†

N Kekta says - its not copied, its inspired! PRERNA you see! 🀒 Yeah Prerna my foot! VD ppl should sue Balaji telefilms! Poori production house thapp pad jaayega! 🀣

Originally posted by pritirays

🀣 Ohh haan some awesome time pass on Shyamji's chai habit n Nainaji's thumke n SS dhotti n Grrrrrrrrr ka Grrrrrrrrrrr! 🀣 Yeah it was the gang that kinda kept us going on with the show! But like you said - one ditched it n rest followed! πŸ˜†
oh my gosh, Nainaji's outfit to the success party i just remembered and the way she pushed Adarshwa across the dance floor🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by pritirays

they kinda did! 😑 Maithali is the one Abhay originally loved n the girl died! Some tragic love story! Then Pia is her doppleganager n she is trying to be close to Abhay n he is pushing her away! I guess thats wht initially happened with Elena n Stef! πŸ˜•

N now some evil bro is entering n guess wht - Its VD's Damon I guess! πŸ˜†

N Kekta says - its not copied, its inspired! PRERNA you see! 🀒 Yeah Prerna my foot! VD ppl should sue Balaji telefilms! Poori production house thapp pad jaayega! 🀣

that is same to same copying, does Kekta have no shame, no creativity Confuseddamon wala GRRRRRRRAngryπŸ˜† if this evil brother also likes Maithali then i'm telling L. J Smith the author and the CW networkROFL

that is same to same copying, does Kekta have no shame, no creativity πŸ˜•damon wala GRRRRRRRπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† if this evil brother also likes Maithali then i'm telling L. J Smith the author and the CW network🀣

Please do the needful, I want this production house to be sued for torturing us viewers like this! 😑 😑 😑 πŸ˜†

oh my gosh, Nainaji's outfit to the success party i just remembered and the way she pushed Adarshwa across the dance floor🀣

That Dino sized lady n her dance tactics!  Hai rabba! 🀣
it seems they are torturing you with 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Priti did you see Nainaji's photo shoot video on IF
oh my days the lady thinks she's hot🀣

Priti did you see Nainaji's photo shoot video on IF
oh my days the lady thinks she's hot🀣

I went to the link n the video has the her "white dress" avatar n that made me puke n I left! 🀣
Seriously man - how can she think that she can be a beauty? I mean apna size to dekh! 😑 And wear elegant clothes according, n then you WILL look nice! Not in exposing your king size body parts! 🀣 That scares me! 🀒 🀒 🀒

it seems they are torturing you with 🀣

I think its only me who was dead laughing on that *supposed* romantic track! πŸ˜† Let me get Divya's input as well!
Btw whr is she? πŸ˜•