Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

YEah Misha would have ducked he real towel! 😆
And yeah - this actor is trying to look hot n ppl thr ont he forum are actually liking him! ðŸĪĒ Abe kitne despo log hain, no wonder Kekta was confident that the show will work on young brigade! Teens to sab sanki hain yaar! Almost all members on the forum are drooling over this nanga punga shorya! ðŸĪĒ

😆

abe sach mein yar, ye apan dono hi alag hain kya? coz even Shilpa is going lady gaga over him!
but maybe u r right, it is teens who r liking him!
but then I don't think I would have like him even if I was a teenager!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

right on! ekta's team knows how most of the viewers r, so they just don't care!
I saw a behind the scenes of VD, where Candice(Caroline) showed the room where their dresses r kept! n omg, it was such a huge room, with 2 copies of each dress and numerous footwears!!

compare that with PYEK 😆

Kekta knows how to niptaofy it in sasta! 😆
And dresses - I guess Abhay guy has only a apir of shirts n one n only jacket jisko har episode main pehenta hai!
ðŸĪĢ
Shoes - remember Krishna's ugly boots! ðŸĪŠ

VD has some awesome budget! 😃 The house n the whole backdrop is real! Salvatore house, Lockwood house - mast ghar hain yaar! 👏
pritirays thumbnail

yar, abhi bhi 10 din hai 😭

really yar! n John is gonna come bk and tht Rose is gonna go  after Eleana 😆
n Damon 😍

but we have covered most of the long wait! ðŸ˜ƒ
Iss baar na jab Rose will chase Elena I want Damon to come n kill her like that wolf lady was suggesting him! That will do for him sleeping with that Aunty! ðŸ˜Ą
Now he shd stick to win Elena n Elena only! ðŸ˜Ą
But thr too problem hai - he will not go against his bro! ðŸĪĒ So Stef has to die to solve the issue!
ðŸĪĢ Lets kill him! 😈
pritirays thumbnail

😆

abe sach mein yar, ye apan dono hi alag hain kya? coz even Shilpa is going lady gaga over him!
but maybe u r right, it is teens who r liking him!
but then I don't think I would have like him even if I was a teenager!

Believe me - as a teen I never drooled over nanga punga guys! Hated Salman then too! 😆 So I guess - its just us! 😕 😆 I love to be exceptional! 😎 But tu n me bahut same same hoote hain! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

Kekta knows how to niptaofy it in sasta! 😆
And dresses - I guess Abhay guy has only a apir of shirts n one n only jacket jisko har episode main pehenta hai!
ðŸĪĢ
Shoes - remember Krishna's ugly boots! ðŸĪŠ

VD has some awesome budget! 😃 The house n the whole backdrop is real! Salvatore house, Lockwood house - mast ghar hain yaar! 👏

sach yar!! Abhay ko apne kapdo se hi badboooo aati hogi ðŸĪĢ
omg, his shiny shirts n boots 😆

VD is just too good yar! they have put in money, hard work, gr8 actors, talent, thought and Ekta has excluded these very elements and yet she knows her show will work!

I wish I had tht link for u, that dressing room was just too good!! n the woman in charge said that they still keep on shopping for new episodes!
dkmystery thumbnail

but we have covered most of the long wait! ðŸ˜ƒ
Iss baar na jab Rose will chase Elena I want Damon to come n kill her like that wolf lady was suggesting him! That will do for him sleeping with that Aunty! ðŸ˜Ą
Now he shd stick to win Elena n Elena only! ðŸ˜Ą
But thr too problem hai - he will not go against his bro! ðŸĪĒ So Stef has to die to solve the issue!
ðŸĪĢ Lets kill him! 😈

ha yar, we survived 😆

but the promo shows him caring for Rose n asking Jules about the cure n she mocking him ðŸ˜Ą

chal, nipta dete hain saale ko ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
dkmystery thumbnail

Believe me - as a teen I never drooled over nanga punga guys! Hated Salman then too! 😆 So I guess - its just us! 😕 😆 I love to be exceptional! 😎 But tu n me bahut same same hoote hain! 😆

it certainly looks odd yar! remember Akshay exposing without shaving his chest ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

zyada hi same ho rahe hain be... thank god we don't have mods here 😆
pritirays thumbnail

sach yar!! Abhay ko apne kapdo se hi badboooo aati hogi ðŸĪĢ
omg, his shiny shirts n boots 😆

VD is just too good yar! they have put in money, hard work, gr8 actors, talent, thought and Ekta has excluded these very elements and yet she knows her show will work!

I wish I had tht link for u, that dressing room was just too good!! n the woman in charge said that they still keep on shopping for new episodes!

ðŸĪĢ Badoo - tann ki durgandh, deo kyon nahin use karte? ðŸĪĢ Chee chee! Ohk drop the topic! 😆
Abhay needs change of shirt or at least the jacket! 😆

Shiny shirts jo abhi tight hoote hain! And someone wrote that the buttons looks like they are threatening to explode any moment! Tummy boy!
ðŸĪĢ
And then the fake jewellery! 
😆 And then defect in the fake jewellery!

Koi show hai jismain chezeen dhang se hooti hain? 😆

Get that link for me if you can! 😃
pritirays thumbnail

it certainly looks odd yar! remember Akshay exposing without shaving his chest ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

zyada hi same ho rahe hain be... thank god we don't have mods here 😆

We have mods but they chose to act only when Aleena spams! 😆
Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss - Akshay n unshaved chest! ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ I remember someone got offended when Manal was saying this! I don't remember which forum? ðŸĪ”
pritirays thumbnail

ha yar, we survived 😆

but the promo shows him caring for Rose n asking Jules about the cure n she mocking him ðŸ˜Ą

chal, nipta dete hain saale ko ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

yeah he is caring, but if he will see that Rose is attacking Elena then he will kill her for sure! I want that to happen you see! 😉

Chal na main to kabse ready hoon! Aaj iski baja dete hain! Wht say - kahan se pheke - vervain well or cliff of doom? 😆