India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH story change article - Pleae REad

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ok, so Ermm..just read the article..and everybodys' emotions about it...i just wanan say something, hope nobod minds..

I think we watch KMH cuz of Karan and Kritika..KMH was a hit cuz of it story  but MOSTLY cuz of Arjuhi's chemistry...Hence, stopping to watch the show cuz of a bloody Ekta twist, story change is kind of not sensible,and dis-loyal to our Karan and Kritika...Confused

We can watch the story from a third person's perspective...from someone whos not attached to it at all..someone whos' watching each episode as the first episode..

Ok - so I do hate the whole marraiage twist, and arjun going back to the bad world thing..but honestly yaar, it gives the story to go on air for a lil longer i guess..nahi? i know it'll take away from it youth charm, but how can we say somethig so early? You never even after all this, story becomes even more beautiful and intense..and just like Karan said, k after the shadi, aik bhat pyara sa twist hai story main...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
keeping my hope alive and Inshallah we'll see a good story in coming days..Why lose hope ..WHY? we got into this show cuz of Karanakia..so might as well stay in it for them...:- )CHEERSTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowrainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
cheeku the langoor aur arohi ki wedding ,idea accha nahi hai
lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
cheeku wo kabootar...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal-DavneetKaur-wida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index