Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Detective P, Notices everything! (Page 2)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

welcum nd nice postHug
well ya luvd piya 2day...it was a piyalicious episode.....d way she realised her mistake nd went to apologise reminded me of ur own piya............
R's say dat d party is for piya b'coz it was piya who came to his house wid a cake nd became suspicious after seeing dat haseena forgot abhay's b'day...so to shoooo her suspicion dey will throw a party.....

thnk you Hug
@piyalicious episode.....how cute....well yes....but i guess ups and downs of a character is neccessary for it to be a 'character'.....so i dont mind her going back the jasoosi with her not so right paths if it gets us closer the goal faster....someone has to....and abhay wont do anythign soLOL

@party....yea that much i got....but its rather funny of them to think thats Piyas doubt will vanish just by throwing a partyLOL......well, i guess they dont know Piya well, as Abhay knows her,lol

if i am not mistaken....its on this party everyone will find out they are nnot his real parents?

Edited by fahidlover - 11 January 2011 at 10:40am

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey, welcome:) and great postBig smile

Originally posted by fahidlover

....and bought him a cake and actually went to his house.....to the ppl who humiliated her badly at the police station just not long time ago....and when Haseena formally apologized she didnt even hestitate to say....its ok!.....love her attitude.

that was just the highpoint....this girl surprises us over and over againThumbs Up

just wanted to be there and give Abhay, sitting there all alone a big hug!...my baby....

trueOuch,HugHug

anyhow....looking forward how the truth abt his parents and Metz unfolds....i am really eager to know abt Metz.....Abhay wont seem to wanna talk so...go piyaLOL...cant wait till the ' yes i am a vampire' confession! 

me too....that day will be historicalLOL cause the wait have most probably killed us all till then!...and yes more AMetz plz.

Btw loved their expressions during the silverbox scene.....Vivian giving his vampire expressions when he touched the boxClap.....and Sukirti's Shock expression after nothing happened to himClap....they are very expressionlicious.

i love their expressions....well, sukulicious has always been known for her natural and amazing expressions so no doubts there....and now comes vivian....the kind of character abhay is as of now....cold and angryLOL....makes those rare expresssions he gives everyonce in a while worth a millionShockedLOL....they are awesome

also really enjoyed the Haseena-Piya convo.....it was done smoothly from Piya unintenitionally rising another question in her head on 'Mission Abhay' through talking abt the Novel she expected his parents to know abt and Haseena like freakin out....wonder what she meant in the precap....'this party is for Piya'.....to clear her doubts? little to late Mrs R!LOL

i wanna see more piya haseena!

PS....where on earth does a teacher hand over personal infromation of all her students to a student??ConfusedLOL......Dehradun, Mount collegeWink

seriously i was likeConfusedShocked

Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 January 2011 at 7:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index