Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Detective P, Notices everything!

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hey all, my first topic here:)

well comming to todays episode:

Ok until the silverbox thingy i wasnt sure of how to translate Piya's aim into no-harm from creatives POV.
after she was 'proved'  wrong today.....it was clearly obvious that it was Abhay's Piya  we are seeing......how cutely she felt wrong giving those 'i am sorry' expressions and decided to make up for him....and bought him a cake and actually went to his house.....to the ppl who humiliated her badly at the police station just not long time ago....and when Haseena formally apologized she didnt even hestitate to say....its ok!.....love her attitude.

just wanted to be there and give Abhay, sitting there all alone a big hug!...my baby....

the rest of investigation is just a part of her smart and sharp eyes....i like how she notices everything so smoothly....specially when it come sto Abhay...more reason why they truly belong to eachother....i would be surprised if she wouldnt.....they r connected and she needs answers.....however...i hope she is more carefull with the publicity....or is it that the creatives doesnt really 'mean' those confrontations to be public?....anyhow....looking forward how the truth abt his parents and Metz unfolds....i am really eager to know abt Metz.....Abhay wont seem to wanna talk so...go piyaLOL...cant wait till the ' yes i am a vampire' confession! 

Btw loved their expressions during the silverbox scene.....Vivian giving his vampire expressions when he touched the boxClap.....and Sukirti's Shock expression after nothing happened to himClap....they are very expressionlicious.

also really enjoyed the Haseena-Piya convo.....it was done smoothly from Piya unintenitionally rising another question in her head on 'Mission Abhay' through talking abt the Novel she expected his parents to know abt and Haseena like freakin out....wonder what she meant in the precap....'this party is for Piya'.....to clear her doubts? little to late Mrs R!LOL

PS....where on earth does a teacher hand over personal infromation of all her students to a student??ConfusedLOL......Dehradun, Mount collegeWink

Edited by fahidlover - 11 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari...dazzleme.meaw-sim-AmeresshyamsmatwamangoBefikre

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum

I like Piya's sorry speech but we all know she will be back to her Jasoosy tone find about Maithili & go to party in Maithili get up,,,

she cant do this man,,I am like what the hell she is doing

Edited by -sim- - 11 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris..dazzleme.

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOve your PS Tongue

Seriously!! If it had been my school my teacher would have blasted me forever but woudn't have let me do the work.....Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris..dazzleme.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
welcum nd nice postHug
well ya luvd piya 2day...it was a piyalicious episode.....d way she realised her mistake nd went to apologise reminded me of ur own piya............
R's say dat d party is for piya b'coz it was piya who came to his house wid a cake nd became suspicious after seeing dat haseena forgot abhay's b'day...so to shoooo her suspicion dey will throw a party.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris..dazzleme.-sim-

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

edit

Edited by Melissa2 - 11 January 2011 at 10:22am
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

....she truly notices everything.....specially her Abhay.

@PS.....that was so weirdLOL

Edited by Melissa2 - 11 January 2011 at 10:51am
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sim-

Welcome to the forum

I like Piya's sorry speech but we all know she will be back to her Jasoosy tone find about Maithili & go to party in Maithili get up,,,

she cant do this man,,I am like what the hell she is doing

Thnk youEmbarrassed

well, her jasoosy from now on has a valid reason....she was ready to let go of it....but everythign abt him is getting so suspicious and its like even if she wants to let go the 'universe' wont let herLOL.....and well, he wont open up and she gotta one way or another find answers for this strong attraction.....and everything is fair in love and warWink exactly as Abhay constantly humiliates (specially before) her cause he think its best for her....so i guess we just gotta take it easy and let creatives do what they want.....cant wait for the actuall day he'll confess.Big smile

Edited by fahidlover - 11 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyu

LOve your PS Tongue

Seriously!! If it had been my school my teacher would have blasted me forever but woudn't have let me do the work.....Tongue

thnxTongue

exactly...Duhhh!ConfusedLOL....well i guess Ekta kappors teachers are diffrentLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index