Bandini

11th January 2011 Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi friends

Part 1

episode starts with dm and santu in the car- they are alone- santu asks dm why did you send the rest in another car? you have a surprise planned for me? dm tells her i do not know how to give a surprise but baa told me you did not eat anything so i am taking you out t  a big restaurant to eat continental food - when we came to mumbai we did not have money but today i will take you and you will not have to wash utensils they laugh
they reach to the restaurant- santu is happy tells dm even in antwerp there are restaurants like this? he says yes- she tells him next time we have our booth in the exhibition i will come to antwerp with you- dm tells her hold my hand as everyone walks in holding hands- santu hold dm;'s hand they both happy

moti packing to go back- shakubhai is there she keeps praising santu- moti tels her enought champakali- baa and toral walk in they are laughing and tell moti you are missing her- moti tells shaku bhai to take care of santu and that she eats on time- she tells moti do not worry and tells moti give me your telephone number-

santu and dm - she is looking at the menu dm tells her what are you looking order fast i am hungry- she tells him lets us go somewhere else this is expensive restaurant- dm tells her you are a diamond queen and thinking about Rs 1000? come just order- she does not know what to order- the waiter comes- dm tells him bring something vegetarian and spicy- 
santu looks at the couples dancing- dm tells her now do not tell me that you want to dance as i do not know how to dance- santu tells him i know how well you sing and dance- but i imagined you dancing in my dreams with you

food comes- dm teaches her how to use knife and a folk- she learn quick-dm asks her i am proud to have a student like you who learns fast- santu tells dm if i can learn how to polish diamonds looking at you why cannot i learn this? hiten had given me dvd- when you were in antwerp and i saw you eating - i have learnt from there- dm is proud of her- she tells him you are my guru what guru dakshina you want? he tells her you got the award that is my guru dakshina- both happy

moti-baa toral and hiten all ready to leave- dm tells moti take care of everyone- moti tells dm yes but you take care of santu she should not loose even 100gms o weight- baa tells them to come fast- all leave for dhrampur-

megha at a place- signing hundi she has mortgaged dm's all assets and property- she wants cash asap

break

part 2

dhrampur-

baa tells champa moti use to remember you all day- champa happy- rishab walks in - all ask him what is the matter? he had megha followed and tells them megha ne ghar girvi rakh diya- all shocked-
trivenis says how could she betray vishal? rishab tells them vishal does not know anything? baa tells them when vishal comes to know the rift between them will increase- moti tells triveni and go and tell vishal exactly as i tell you
triveni goes to vishal and tells him what megha did- vishal does not believe her- she tells him to go ask megha-
hiten calls santu and tells her everything- what megha has done and put m-house on stake

vishal screams at megha- how could she do this? she says i can do anything as i have the poa- he tells her do not forget i have given you the poa- he screams at megha and tells her you have made so many mistake and ruined the business- but this is my house and you have no right to sell it- megha says i did this to ruin dm and take revenge - he tells her revenge but not at our cost and we get ruined in the process- he walks out angry-
megha thinks it is to late now vishal i have done what i wanted
m-family all happy at vishal megha fight- but triveni worried what will happen now?

break

part 3

santu worried in her house thinking how megha could do this- she is worried how dm will react- as she know what the house means to dm
shaku bhai walks in and tells her why are you worried? they have done a special Ganesh aarti- for her honor- she tells shaku what happened - says i will  not go in front of dm he will know about the house
santu sad for dm- shaku tells her Ganesh ji will help us that is the only way- she tells santu - dm and you do aarti and Ganeshji will help you
santu sayss ok but worried

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 11 January 2011 at 11:08am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmittrasnaazminamswarajgirsaggi80anupamgpari1000...Nahid...klementina_275Jamila1rudmila***Anu***ivanta29neteche_cnanda_gopasakshi_24hina91eli01mimi10luvrrbankhanhashbrowncuterosyAyeshaRRushmibookbrain007Gauri22love2211shabz50soap-criticShahara3simlavidhiKyunkiImafanneela226Sophia21Minion23ammoosPachu.Pnivedithaanitaranirani-luckipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
heya.....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackidpyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Helloooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackid

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
sanraj gng alone in car...for dinner...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91bankhansimlavidhi

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Dm n santu r in car alone... Santu ask y did u sended all d othrs., is der a surprise 4 me.
He say i dont knw hw to give surprise bt i am taking you to a hotel as u didnt had nething...
Sanraj in grant hotel n dm ask give me ur hand we wil walk just like how des youngstrs r walking

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanhina91eli01cuterosyipodmackidsimlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
moti and all praising santu..

moti n baa gng back tom, moti tell sakku to take care of santu..

sanraj scene at the restro,,,shooo sweet...
no bd at all

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanhina91eli01cuterosyipodmackidsimlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Emotional scene in d chawl.... Sakhu is continuously praising abt santu to tarulata... Taru says bas bas champa.... N den stops.
Sakhu ask who is champa... Baa crack joke on it dat taru is remembering champu...
Baa tel dey hav to return d'pur etc etc..
Nice scene

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanhina91eli01ipodmackidsimlavidhishabz50pyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
mrng-
all gng back, baa tell sanraj to come back soon...
Moti tell DM to take care of santu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275eli01bankhansimlavidhishabz50anitaranipyar-ishk

Go to top