Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa- TrAngad-MiYa :Love, Stupidity & Crushes (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
One more awesome masterpeice for a Brilliant epi..as usual..Poca..Love you & Thank you..

Awwww...the way Piya saw Abhay from that library window..sitting alone & aloof with such love filled eyes..was to good..
And the way Abhay pinns her down in anger & deep love beyond his control...I JUST LOVE IT...

And I am still repeatedly watching that SBS vedio...GOSH..what intense eye contact & that HUG & that Piya's eye closing to feel him..on her lips...brrrrrrr...I am shivering in excitement..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 11 January 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugTheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi Pocahontas, great write up as alwaysThumbs Up loved yesterday's episode...wow what a relief to see cute and adorable piya back again even if its for one episodeBig smile  the best scene for me was definitely the ones where Abhay is sitting all lonely and forlorn and Piya reprimanding herself and wanting to make up to himEmbarrassed sure Abhay has chosen solitude for himself and has put up walls around him, but that doesn't stop the loneliness from showing....both the scenes where Piya was observing him, he was unaware of her looking at him and his body language showed it plainly that how isolated and sad he isUnhappy    

trangad were too funnyROFL and misha and shaurya...not bad...I like how their story is taking shape tooBig smile

now I wonder what will set off piya in her mission decode Abhay againErmm well till then lets just enjoy Abhay's bday partyParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yesterday i have missed that where he was with piya in locker room, did he said to piya"mai tumhe kab tak bachata rahooga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yesterday i have missed that where he was with piya in locker room, did he said to piya"mai tumhe kab tak bachata rahooga.

Yes he did say that for which Piya questions him..what do you mean? kisse bacha rahe ho Abhay?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index