Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa- TrAngad-MiYa :Love, Stupidity & Crushes (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Hi Poco....fabulous post dear.. Good to know that Piya for some time shows that she got some "Akkal" that she felt bad for Abhay that she is un necessary giving him trouble.. exposing him without any reason.. for some time at least we got some break from Piya's jasoosi.. I am looking forward to see Abhay's birthday party and more good Abhiya scenes... Thank god tomorrow I will be at home to watch the episode right away (on you tube.. )

Thank you, Purva. Smile.....Yeah, today's episode was a welcome break from Piya's jaasoosi. LOL....she was kind and loving to Abhay today even though Abhay never saw it. Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Poco - lovely analysis as usual.

Let me start with misha - I was so amused by her confusion and she herself was baffled at her confusion.

Angad - I feel so bad for him. Tracker lives up to her name.

Pia - man iski dimag ki ghati kabi baj thi hai to ghabhi ghoom thi hai. But I loved how she walked with cake in a black box to Raichand house especially when she knows how much they hate her.

And Haseena - Oh I so love her. She is the best vamp ever on screen from all shows whch i have watched. She welcomed pia and even served her tea except that she got absolutely jittery when she heard Metz's name.

Abhay - awww - i wanted to give him a hug. However, bad one may be but he does not deserve this loneliness. And Abhay may have been rude or aloof but he has never been bad or done anything bad to anyone around. he has only helped people.

And today he is fighting his emotions off and wondering hw to save a jasoos pia who doe snot know hwere she is treading.

Sigh!!!! all that i will tell Pia is give him a hig he so needs and he will melt and soon you will have your answer without wven having to do a google research.

Thanks Vinu.Embarrassed.... i agree with your takes on everyone. Poor Angad. Pyaar kya kya karwa raha hai usse.LOL.....Abhay , Piya, Mish and Hassoo were my clear favourites today. Clap
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Great Post Pocho....I loved every bit of it...yes I do like Trangad, but I guess they dont have to show them everyday....this means less screenspace for abhiya and now miya...nyways, i liked miya's pep talk and kind of liked Piya's change of behavior for once!

lets see what the party has in for us...but i am hating the fact that piya will actually fool abhay saying that she is maithali...this is disgusting and i am sure she will repent it too! she better does Wink

Don't think took much about those article they're alway's incorrect. The article stated it was T who will throw abhay a surprise birthday party cause she's his pretend girlfriend as we can see that wasn't the case today. I don't know what will make piya pretend she's Mettz if she still doesn't know abhay was around in the 1800s. Confused
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by Prateeksh

Great Post Pocho....I loved every bit of it...yes I do like Trangad, but I guess they dont have to show them everyday....this means less screenspace for abhiya and now miya...nyways, i liked miya's pep talk and kind of liked Piya's change of behavior for once!

lets see what the party has in for us...but i am hating the fact that piya will actually fool abhay saying that she is maithali...this is disgusting and i am sure she will repent it too! she better does Wink

Don't think took much about those article they're alway's incorrect. The article stated it was T who will throw abhay a surprise birthday party cause she's his pretend girlfriend as we can see that wasn't the case today. I don't know what will make piya pretend she's Mettz if she still doesn't know abhay was around in the 1800s. Confused
Good point.. Hope what they wrote in the artical does not come true.. Specially Piya fooling Abhay as Maithily and kind of  playing with  Abhay's emotion .. I dont want to see that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

princess329 Senior Member
princess329
princess329

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Pocu, everyday I look forward to your analysis, and there is not even one day in which I miss it! Hug

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Poca, loved todays episode.. You are right, we got little break from Piya's Jasoosi.. she was nice to Abhay after self realization.. made me happy...

TheBlackJaguar

Onyx. IF-Dazzler
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
lovely post poca........and yes MJ forever......may he RIP

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone. I love being loved and all you guys make me feel special for more than 5 minutes everyday. And this human affection has nothing to do with PKYEK. It is about us, actually.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugprincess329reepicheepRitzie--sanchita--pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index