Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa- TrAngad-MiYa :Love, Stupidity & Crushes (Page 3)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi Poco....fabulous post dear.. Good to know that Piya for some time shows that she got some "Akkal" that she felt bad for Abhay that she is un necessary giving him trouble.. exposing him without any reason.. for some time at least we got some break from Piya's jasoosi.. I am looking forward to see Abhay's birthday party and more good Abhiya scenes... Thank god tomorrow I will be at home to watch the episode right away (on you tube.. )

Edited by purva_j - 11 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

yo yo Poca! 
awesome...well you said it all...
was a nice episode:)

My Lonely AbhayDisapprove, expressionlicious*i am sorry* PiyaHugand a freaked out Haso mommy!

well Abhiya scene powerful and nicely done....Vivian is actually turning into a vampire with those eye-rolls nd vampirish expressionsLOL .....btw abhay sure loves to grab her and pin her to somwhere all the timeWinkLOL...just be carefull to not hurt her Mr V!Embarrassed

and she actually bought a cake and went down to the RaichandsShockedafter all they said... this girl!LOL

really enjoyed the Haseena Piya convo....the simple talk...both their expressions was awesome.....Piya's 'looking for answer and confused' face and Haseena's' Freaked out faceThumbs Up

and well....the detectivness....even if Piya puts it aside....Destiny! as in creatives wont leave her alone,LOL....well go Piyo,lol

MiYa scene showed that misha is changing indeed...and Trangad were cute ,lol

I loved this part of the post:

My Lonely AbhayDisapprove, expressionlicious*i am sorry* PiyaHugand a freaked out Haso mommy!

well Abhiya scene powerful and nicely done....Vivian is actually turning into a vampire with those eye-rolls nd vampirish expressionsLOL .....btw abhay sure loves to grab her and pin her to somwhere all the timeWinkLOL...just be carefull to not hurt her Mr V!Embarrassed

and she actually bought a cake and went down to the RaichandsShockedafter all they said... this girl!LOL

Misha is changing for sure. And i think that just because a girl is aggressive and fiery doesn't mean that her heart can't flutter. I like MiYa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Hey Pocu,

I was so direly waiting for your post ,
which was a few minutes late than the usual 9:40pm time,Embarrassed
I was clicking on that refresh button like crazy...LOL
Lurve your updates!!!Star

Okay,actually I was thoda let down by the Misha-Shaurya first meet,
twas less crackling than I'd thought...n that was quite a cheesy reply to "wassup" Stern Smile

Finally Piya ke dimaag ki batti jal gayi!!!Thank god...
Abhay must've heaved a big sigh of relief LOL

And funny, its always Piya delivering cake at the Raichand's doorstep LOL
Loved to see Haseena and Piya together after a long time,

Looking forward to Abhay's Bday Bash...
and those intense eye locks,arm grabs and almost kissesWink Blushing

Mugdha

P.S - Loved this -  "...Smooth to Dara hua Bhooth" ROFL

Muggy!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....i got late today 'coz i wrote too much today.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Abhay ko chainn ki saans to mili , even though for 5 minutes. Wink....i liked the MiYa scene and i am fine that they didn't start off with fireworks. Flirting. Mischievous.Pleasant. But yeah, the dialogue writer went a little cheesy.

Abhay's birthday better be good for AbhIya since the Raichands are throwing the party for Piya. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Poco - lovely analysis as usual.

Let me start with misha - I was so amused by her confusion and she herself was baffled at her confusion.

Angad - I feel so bad for him. Tracker lives up to her name.

Pia - man iski dimag ki ghati kabi baj thi hai to ghabhi ghoom thi hai. But I loved how she walked with cake in a black box to Raichand house especially when she knows how much they hate her.

And Haseena - Oh I so love her. She is the best vamp ever on screen from all shows whch i have watched. She welcomed pia and even served her tea except that she got absolutely jittery when she heard Metz's name.

Abhay - awww - i wanted to give him a hug. However, bad one may be but he does not deserve this loneliness. And Abhay may have been rude or aloof but he has never been bad or done anything bad to anyone around. he has only helped people.

And today he is fighting his emotions off and wondering hw to save a jasoos pia who doe snot know hwere she is treading.

Sigh!!!! all that i will tell Pia is give him a hig he so needs and he will melt and soon you will have your answer without wven having to do a google research.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

great post as usual poca!!!
i am happy today..we got proper abhiya scenes..Smile
firstly..i feel horrible for abhay...Cry..i hope piya brings him all the happiness and love tht he deserves...
welcome back piya!!..abhay was all prepared this time..he knew he wasn't gonna get lucky..and as well as he knows piya...he also knew there was another trap for him laid by piya...he had to somehow put her questions to rest to stop her...this is about life and death..and of course he can't afford to let her go on with her research...
i cracked up wen abhay threw her research back in locker and taunted her about her so called research on vampire...ironic..he told her she knows how to make stories..little does piya know..abhay has this great ability of making up great stories on spot..lol..bt he knew he had served his purpose of shocking piya about silver thing..and any ways...piya has got no interest in her research..if abhay is not concerned...as you said...she didn't even think about abhay's allergy logically..tht he should have some reaction and he had lied to her..completely skipped her mind as soon as her heart took over..the intensity of her love for abhay is much more greater than she realizes..i hope she realizes tht soon..
and we get our lovelorn piya back...i was like finally akkal thikane aayi ki she was torturing abhay...something i like about piya..unlike other female leads..piya is very honest with herself...yup..she was soo happy to know it was abhay's bday...i agree she wasn't even half happy on her own bday...just to convey tht..the CVs even has tht BG music of diwali night..she even forgot it was abhay who had completely ruined her bday..still she wanted to do something special for him..just makes you feel how sweet!! i was thinking the same about raichands..i was like ddi piya forget tht they will probably throw her out of the house?..bt as you said she coulnd't stay away...she had to do something to make his bday special..haseena was unexpectedly very sweet to piya...
but fate again!! as soon as all her suspicions were put to rest thanks to abhay...all this will come back now..i guess abhay is the only one who knows how to keep calm and do not give away wat u feel inside..
haseena's expression gave piya more scope for doubting not only abhay bt his whole family now..though i must say it was very shocking..abhay and metz again..and abhay writing a book..lol..piya kept giving her heartattacks...
though it was a small pause of piya's suspicions..it was good to see piya back...i am happy to see her like tht..cuz i know i am gonna get soo angry wen she tries impersonating metz to fool abhay...i am gonna want abhay to give her tight slap for tht..now she is gonan do investigation with double speed..lol..i guess now she will do research on metz like the promo had showed...
i had missed the precap..so abhay's bday party coming just for piya's satisfaction..lol..all raichands have something special unique..i must say..can't wait though..i want all this over so fast..i can't see abhay being tortured constantly.
lol..you are right..piya loves takin cake for raichands be it her bday or abhay's...wat will happen wen she finds out..both time her cakes went to garbage since they don't eat cake..LOL
ddin't catch JDJ yet..bt as you said MJ is a legend who has truly inspired many great talented people all over the world..and ya..kishwer is a very good actress...the way she changed her expressions..it was a perfect transition

Thanks honey.Smile....Piya was the Piya we love today. Her concern and loving gestures and thoughts for Abhay were beautiful. The birthday cake was endearing. I am sure she will do something stupid tomorrow but at least she knows that her love beats her detectivegiri. i am still hoping that Piya will not pretend to be Metz or else Abhay will seriously kill her with his own hands. OuchLOL

P.S- I love the whole Raichand khaandaan. LOL

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome analysis to go with okay episode.

I did enjoy today episode very much and it didn't drag at all, everything moved so fast. Poor Arnab he is on a mission to find his piyali. I guess is safe to say piya got her jasoosi way's from her father. LOL

I love that look piya give ahbay cause she regretted what she has been putting him through. Piya just wanted run to him and warp her arms around him.

Well is good the see the Raichand are back. Poor hasseena, girl needed of drink blood once she heard Metz name. ROFL

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I loved this part of the post:

Misha is changing for sure. And i think that just because a girl is aggressive and fiery doesn't mean that her heart can't flutter. I like MiYa.

thnxBig smile

and indeed....a girl is a girl afterall....and when love comes around it doenst matter what kind of personality you have....you'll fall for it based on ur natural deep:)....they are cute:)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lovely take, Poco!Hug
Ok my take!
Oh my gosh! What an episode!!DancingOk, it wasn't 'amazing amazing' but I loved it!! A pleasant change after yesterday's filler episodeErmm
So, trust Ekta Maiyya to send the person who could've revealed the truth to Arnab about his daughter for a conferenceErmm

Baby , itni aasaani se Arnab ko pataa chal jaayega to Ekta ka suspense kharaba ho jayega. LOL

Coming to AbhIya, I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaHug As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrowOuch Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diyaROFL ROFL ROFL And Pia's face was hilarious!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count me in. I am not thinking about what Piya aunty is going to do tomorrow or remember the new SBS footage. LOL... i am happy with the Piya i saw today. Abhay actually does a check and mate with Piya all the time and she keeps looking at him like wide-eyed. Par kya faayeda? Sudharti to hai nahiin, ladki. AngryLOL

You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neckOuch Ouch So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one outEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Loneliness is not as scary as it is safe. Sometimes you are just unlucky with people. They disappoint you, break your heart or just end up leaving you - mistake or no mistake, doesn't matter. And there is a limit to which you can take suffering. When you know that friendship and relationships are not your cup of tea , you shut all the doors. Lonely people are just these scared children who know that one more heartbreak and they will just collapse forever. Abhay is one of them and am still not sure if unleashing his heart again is a good or bad thing. Piya better not cause him any agony ever.

And gosh, I'm so so so glad that Misha's not flat in love after all! Yayiee!! I loved the MiYa scene! They were amazing! Yes, Misha has softened up a bit but ya, I wanted it to be gradual and I'm sure it will be gradual.
TraNgad were as usual supercute!
I loved the Haseena-Piya scene. It's nice to see that even though Haseena hates Pia but she's still not overly ruse with Pia when she doesn't deserve it.

I loved MiYa too , man! Flirtish , naughty and fun, yoo hoo!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.... and yep, i like thev way Haseena handles Piya - this cold warmth that she exudes. LOL
LOL

Precap: Abhay's birthday party for Pia? Enough saidROFL ROFL

Overall, lovely episode!! And finally we got Abhay, Pia and AbhIya!!

Also, I hope that people don't mistake Pia's curiousness regarding Haseena forgetting Abhay's birthday and not knowing about his historic novel as her 'typical detectivegiri'. That is called good observation and any sane person would've been curious about this weirdnessErmm

True. That was just good observation on Piya's part.Smile

P.S. I know, right, Poco? I had tears in my eyes when Remo spoke of MJ that way! I'm not an overly huge MJ fan (I'm going to get all the joota and chappals in the world for this) but I LOVE Remo! I'm crazy about his dancing! I watch Jhalak only for him, Mads, SSR and Chang!

I felt sentimental too at that point. Remo has his idol tattooed on him for life and am glad that MJ inspired someone i like so much. Remo is a darling and a FAB dancer. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index