Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa- TrAngad-MiYa :Love, Stupidity & Crushes (Page 2)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
haseena was kind enuf for not snarling at pia...this huge rofling was fr dis line alone..i found epi average!

okay despite my heightened excitement of  yesterday i didnt enjoy
today much except a few laughs and maybe some moments...i enjoyed the misha and shaurya's first  mulakat..it wasnt as fiery as it should have been..but i can very much make out ki out of the two..mish wud be wacko one!..gulati aint bad.hes good...but hes desperately stung by the dabangg bug..i mean..d shades on d back of his neck were just too much!..first he strips..and then hes going all bollywood dude way! but his character is gonna be very cute..extremely cute..chocolate boy types...dat much i can foresee..like u said casanova types..Cool

as for abhiya..wat did abhay do to his hands?? fevicol me duba ke aaya tha kya??? ya fir spiderman ki tarah protection use kiLOL..anyways..no abhiya..not worthwhile scenes much today as well....dat i din like..liked d way haseena recived pia...but she was too edgy..that i din like at all....that scene had no solid impact!

as for trangad..they were my stars today..bass less brighter than miya..who had d only worthwhile scenes today..lol tracker n puddleROFL

ya average aftr yesterdays high!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-TheBlackJaguar

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yo yo Poca! 
awesome...well you said it all...
was a nice episode:)

My Lonely AbhayDisapprove, expressionlicious*i am sorry* PiyaHugand a freaked out Haso mommy!

well Abhiya scene powerful and nicely done....Vivian is actually turning into a vampire with those eye-rolls nd vampirish expressionsLOL .....btw abhay sure loves to grab her and pin her to somwhere all the timeWinkLOL...just be carefull to not hurt her Mr V!Embarrassed

and she actually bought a cake and went down to the RaichandsShockedafter all they said... this girl!LOL

really enjoyed the Haseena Piya convo....the simple talk...both their expressions was awesome.....Piya's 'looking for answer and confused' face and Haseena's' Freaked out faceThumbs Up

and well....the detectivness....even if Piya puts it aside....Destiny! as in creatives wont leave her alone,LOL....well go Piyo,lol

MiYa scene showed that misha is changing indeed...and Trangad were cute ,lol

Edited by Melissa2 - 11 January 2011 at 10:14am
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED sorry but i wanted d first place for ur postLOLLOL
today's epi was purrfect in terms of proportionality.......we did not have n entirely abhiya episode also nd n entirely abhiyaless epi alsoLOLLOL
to start wid...........
 i just loved my coochikooo piya today.....it is good to see her back like dis after so many daysHugshe actually realised how troublesum nd irritating she had becum nd actually went to apologise.........awwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thank god atleast tmrw's epi wud be atleast jaasoosilessLOLLOL
frankly speaking i quite didn't like miya's first meeting.......i m kinda disappointed wid d not-so-misha scene wid shauryaOuchOuch
i expected deir first meeting to b a blast where dey wud have a fight nd misha's oneliners sumthing.....but still overall it was really cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
this trangad pair na.......each tym dey cum on screen wid deir chipmunk version of pee loon dey crack me upLOLLOL
WELCUM BACK CHAANDEENAHugHug
ohhh man i missed dem so much!!!!! nd agree wid u poco......kishwar is an awesum actressClap
she changes her expressions within seconds (abhay must have learnt frm her onlyLOLLOL).........
nd yaaayyyy chaandeena throwing fake b'day party of deir fake son for deir fake future bahu....LOLLOL
PS even i watched JDJ.....remos devotion to MJ was emotionalCry

Thanks Chakku. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile........Piya was adorable after days and it was nice that for a change she thought about Abhay , the person and not Abhay , the vampire. LOL....the cake was a very sweet gesture.

I liked MiYa's meeting , i guess. Not all couples need a heated start or a dramatic start. They have started off at a pleasant note and am sure their story will have it's layers.

I am happy that Kishwer is back. PKYEK is not PKYEK without the whole vampire khaandan. Wink

--sumana13--Befikre

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey Pocu,

I was so direly waiting for your post ,
which was a few minutes late than the usual 9:40pm time,Embarrassed
I was clicking on that refresh button like crazy...LOL
Lurve your updates!!!Star

Okay,actually I was thoda let down by the Misha-Shaurya first meet,
twas less crackling than I'd thought...n that was quite a cheesy reply to "wassup" Stern Smile

Finally Piya ke dimaag ki batti jal gayi!!!Thank god...
Abhay must've heaved a big sigh of relief LOL

And funny, its always Piya delivering cake at the Raichand's doorstep LOL
Loved to see Haseena and Piya together after a long time,

Looking forward to Abhay's Bday Bash...
and those intense eye locks,arm grabs and almost kissesWink Blushing

Mugdha

P.S - Loved this -  "...Smooth to Dara hua Bhooth" ROFL

Edited by cutemug - 11 January 2011 at 10:13am

reepicheepTheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
great post as usual poca!!!
i am happy today..we got proper abhiya scenes..Smile
firstly..i feel horrible for abhay...Cry..i hope piya brings him all the happiness and love tht he deserves...
welcome back piya!!..abhay was all prepared this time..he knew he wasn't gonna get lucky..and as well as he knows piya...he also knew there was another trap for him laid by piya...he had to somehow put her questions to rest to stop her...this is about life and death..and of course he can't afford to let her go on with her research...
i cracked up wen abhay threw her research back in locker and taunted her about her so called research on vampire...ironic..he told her she knows how to make stories..little does piya know..abhay has this great ability of making up great stories on spot..lol..bt he knew he had served his purpose of shocking piya about silver thing..and any ways...piya has got no interest in her research..if abhay is not concerned...as you said...she didn't even think about abhay's allergy logically..tht he should have some reaction and he had lied to her..completely skipped her mind as soon as her heart took over..the intensity of her love for abhay is much more greater than she realizes..i hope she realizes tht soon..
and we get our lovelorn piya back...i was like finally akkal thikane aayi ki she was torturing abhay...something i like about piya..unlike other female leads..piya is very honest with herself...yup..she was soo happy to know it was abhay's bday...i agree she wasn't even half happy on her own bday...just to convey tht..the CVs even has tht BG music of diwali night..she even forgot it was abhay who had completely ruined her bday..still she wanted to do something special for him..just makes you feel how sweet!! i was thinking the same about raichands..i was like ddi piya forget tht they will probably throw her out of the house?..bt as you said she coulnd't stay away...she had to do something to make his bday special..haseena was unexpectedly very sweet to piya...
but fate again!! as soon as all her suspicions were put to rest thanks to abhay...all this will come back now..i guess abhay is the only one who knows how to keep calm and do not give away wat u feel inside..
haseena's expression gave piya more scope for doubting not only abhay bt his whole family now..though i must say it was very shocking..abhay and metz again..and abhay writing a book..lol..piya kept giving her heartattacks...
though it was a small pause of piya's suspicions..it was good to see piya back...i am happy to see her like tht..cuz i know i am gonna get soo angry wen she tries impersonating metz to fool abhay...i am gonna want abhay to give her tight slap for tht..now she is gonan do investigation with double speed..lol..i guess now she will do research on metz like the promo had showed...
i had missed the precap..so abhay's bday party coming just for piya's satisfaction..lol..all raichands have something special unique..i must say..can't wait though..i want all this over so fast..i can't see abhay being tortured constantly.
lol..you are right..piya loves takin cake for raichands be it her bday or abhay's...wat will happen wen she finds out..both time her cakes went to garbage since they don't eat cake..LOL
ddin't catch JDJ yet..bt as you said MJ is a legend who has truly inspired many great talented people all over the world..and ya..kishwer is a very good actress...the way she changed her expressions..it was a perfect transition

Edited by kiranni - 11 January 2011 at 10:34am

reepicheepTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ROFL
haseena was kind enuf for not snarling at pia...this huge rofling was fr dis line alone..i found epi average!

okay despite my heightened excitement of  yesterday i didnt enjoy
today much except a few laughs and maybe some moments...i enjoyed the misha and shaurya's first  mulakat..it wasnt as fiery as it should have been..but i can very much make out ki out of the two..mish wud be wacko one!..gulati aint bad.hes good...but hes desperately stung by the dabangg bug..i mean..d shades on d back of his neck were just too much!..first he strips..and then hes going all bollywood dude way! but his character is gonna be very cute..extremely cute..chocolate boy types...dat much i can foresee..like u said casanova types..Cool

as for abhiya..wat did abhay do to his hands?? fevicol me duba ke aaya tha kya??? ya fir spiderman ki tarah protection use kiLOL..anyways..no abhiya..not worthwhile scenes much today as well....dat i din like..liked d way haseena recived pia...but she was too edgy..that i din like at all....that scene had no solid impact!

as for trangad..they were my stars today..bass less brighter than miya..who had d only worthwhile scenes today..lol tracker n puddleROFL

ya average aftr yesterdays high!..

Hey Cracko, LOL.... i liked the episode and no , i don't think anything was without impact except maybe the stretched TrAngad scene.

I don't see any reason for the MiYa meeting to be fiery just because they both are strong characters. They have started off as a boy and girl attracted to each-other and am sure their story will be the kind to watch out for. They look good together and Tracker should stick to her Angad. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And i loved AbhIya today , especially Piya because she was a welcome break from her annoying detective self. For a change she thought of Abhay as the man she loves and not a vampire that she is hunting. Abhay had a latex film on his hand.

Haseena-Piya scene worked very well for me because of Haseena. The scene may have looked weak on paper but Kishwer took it on with strength of character and actress , both.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sumana13--pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Lovely take, Poco!Hug
Ok my take!
Oh my gosh! What an episode!!DancingOk, it wasn't 'amazing amazing' but I loved it!! A pleasant change after yesterday's filler episodeErmm
So, trust Ekta Maiyya to send the person who could've revealed the truth to Arnab about his daughter for a conferenceErmm
Coming to AbhIya, I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaHug As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrowOuch Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diyaROFL ROFL ROFL And Pia's face was hilarious!!ROFL ROFL ROFL 
You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neckOuch Ouch So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one outEmbarrassed Embarrassed
And gosh, I'm so so so glad that Misha's not flat in love after all! Yayiee!! I loved the MiYa scene! They were amazing! Yes, Misha has softened up a bit but ya, I wanted it to be gradual and I'm sure it will be gradual.
TraNgad were as usual supercute!
I loved the Haseena-Piya scene. It's nice to see that even though Haseena hates Pia but she's still not overly ruse with Pia when she doesn't deserve it.

Precap: Abhay's birthday party for Pia? Enough saidROFL ROFL

Overall, lovely episode!! And finally we got Abhay, Pia and AbhIya!!

Also, I hope that people don't mistake Pia's curiousness regarding Haseena forgetting Abhay's birthday and not knowing about his historic novel as her 'typical detectivegiri'. That is called good observation and any sane person would've been curious about this weirdnessErmm

P.S. I know, right, Poco? I had tears in my eyes when Remo spoke of MJ that way! I'm not an overly huge MJ fan (I'm going to get all the joota and chappals in the world for this) but I LOVE Remo! I'm crazy about his dancing! I watch Jhalak only for him, Mads, SSR and Chang!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Today is a good episode. We got our proper abhiya scenes. Abhay is too smart. He already guessed that Piya is making trap for him and he prepared for it. It seems he is more scared about Piya than his truth disclosure. He knows Piya is inviting danger for her. There are a lot of vampires and evryone is not as good as abhay. Felt very happy to see our old Piya back. She cares about Abhay and she wants to do special for Abhay's bday. So she reached Abhay's house forgetting all the pasts and again became lady james bond. And ofcourse welcome back haseena.

Precap : It isn't Abhay's actual bday. It's the date they gave at the college. But it's surprising that even Abhay doesn't know that they gave it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index