Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa- TrAngad-MiYa :Love, Stupidity & Crushes

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

AbhiYa 'TrAngad-MiYa: Love, Stupidity & Crushes

Heeloz!

Good episode. The story moved and hey! I was superhappy to have Haseena back. She is the hottest vixen on the show and I really did miss her Chaand's vampiregiri. Anyway , on to the episode:

AbhiYa:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! After so many days, I felt like pulling cheeks of Piya instead of planning to strangle this OCD-hit Abhay-obsessed freako chick. After days ,she looked like the Piya we like . Yeah, yeah, I know this is a momentary break from her "ugh" jasoosi but it was a relief. Anyway , so madam not-so-Sherlock Holmes started off by placing a silver box in her locker ' because she knew that she had baited Abhay already by telling him that she had proof that vampires exist. And she was right for sure. Abhay came sniffing Piya and the proofs . Abhay was simmering and Piya's defiance didn't help much. He is sick and tired of pinning her to walls, pillars and now lockers to get things in her head but she refuses to. Abhay knows that Piya is inviting death and he is desperate to save her and that means stopping her. But he took another approach today. After his anger and manhandling of Piya was over , Abhay told her that he wanted to see what was her research. Piya was waiting for this ' wanting to see if silver burns him. But Abhay is familiar with the brains and whims of his 17 year old drooler. He touched the box in front of her wearing a latex peel on his palm. Maybe he had understood in the classroom that Piya was instigating him to walk into a trap.

So, there you had Abhay smirking and taunting Piya in the face who just laughed off Piya's research . Errrrmmm' Abhay had a point , actually. This is not how a research project works ' googling and gathering available information. There is some real work involved and that would mean actually 'exploring' vampires. Abhay tossed a mild taunt to Piya that she should be writing fiction and went off. But for a change , Piya did not stamp her feet and hop around that her trap had failed. She reflected on Abhay's answers and defences and guess what? Love is blind. The little idiot forgot that there was a contradiction in Abhay's behaviour glaring in her face. Abhay had said that he was allergic to silver and now, right in front of her he had touched silver without a reaction? Did the medication do some magic?.....But  Piya didn't think of that. She only thought that maybe Abhay had been right all along and she was making his life miserable indeed. She felt bad inside and for a change , her mind took a backseat and her heart boxed her ears.

Then, you had an apologetic lovelorn Piya going to Abhay wanting to apologize and make up. But wham! How can things go smooth for her? She bumped into Abhay's birthday instead. And the look on her face was beautiful. She seemed as happy on discovering Abhay's birthday as she was in the first episode of this serial on a festive night. She actually forgot all about vampires and suspicions ' she was superhappy that it was a special day for Abhay and it showed on her face. I don't think she was half as happy on her own birthday. As she looked at a lonely Abhay looking at the world as though it was his enemy , she felt this gush of emotions towards him ' wanting to make him befriend the world , open his heart to everyone and embrace life. Piya wanted to make Abhay feel special on his birthday , in whatever way that she could.

A happy , smiling Piya went to Raichand Mansion in the night ' not scared that the Raichands hate her and that she is not welcome in that house. It was Abhay's birthday and Piya couldn't stay without her gesture of friendship and love. So, she took a cake for Abhay. Isn't that just so touching? Piya , as complicated as Abhay , really is his HOPE.

TrAngad

Poor Angad. Jab takk Tracker ke pyaar mein nahiin pada tha , kya mast thi zindagi. It is both sad and HOWLARIOUS  how hard he is trying to propose Tracker and she? She is making paper rockets out of his heart by ogling over Shaw ( Shaurya is too long for me) and screaming at Misha that Shaw is her JEEJU! '.I love Tracker and maybe I should not take the TrAngad romance too seriously but I felt bad for Angad today. Poor guy. Hints pick karne mein bahot der laga di aur Tracker ne Shaw kea age line laga di.

But hey! The mud hole scene where Tracker sank into mud and Angad was at her feet made me cough on my lemonade. HILARIOUS.

MiYa

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm''Shaw is not arrogant or mean. He is a PG degree holder in FLIRTING and line-maaroing. Quite contrary to our thought that MiYa will give attitude to each-other , we have Misha and Shaw indulging in mild flirting while a shocked Tracker looks on. Shaw was flooring Misha with his pseudo-gentlemanly behaviour while Misha was blushing like a Barbie without realizing it. And uh , what were they discussing? Arnab's office , sky , lingo and stuff. Yeah, right. From what I see Shaw is looking at Misha as another girl he can play around with because he was giving her those signals ' living upto his Casanova image. Misha is attracted to him but there is no realization of it ' and I think Shaw is going to take a chance on her. Let's see how Mishkoo deals with it. The chemistry between MiYa is not the intense and angsty type. It is playful, naughty and mischievous. It is good that AbhIya , TrAngad and MiYa chemistries are totally different from each-other. Misha's aadhi gharwaali line was ROFL. The girl is changing and she is going mad thinking what has come over her.

Haseena & Piya.

No wonder Piya thinks the whole Raichand family is insane.She was shocked that Haseena forgot her son's birthday. No matter what a loner or cactus Abhay is , Haseena had no excuse to forget Abhay's birthday. But hey, it was a relief that Haseena did not snarl at Piya and was kind to her. Invited her in , served her like a guest , for whatever reasons. But Piya gave her a shocker ' told her that Abhay was writing a book on Metz. And that changed the sexilicious warm Haseena into a trembling cat . Abhay and Metz? Again? That was written on her face and I liked the way she showed her transition from smooth to dara-hua-bhoot. The whole play with her shaky hands was cool. That is the reason Kishwer is my fave actress on this show. I love all but nobody beats her for me.

PRECAP : YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Chaand and Haseena want to celebrate Abhay's birthday by giving a party for Piya! Lolz. Nobody beats the DARK sense of humour of the Raichand khaandaan. I LURVE THEM. And Piya loves taking cakes to their house ' be it her birthday or Abhay's birthday. Haha!

P.S- I was watching JDJ on Sony and I loved what Remo ( my fave besides Terence Lewis ) had to say about how he became what he became. His childhood inspiration was Michael Jackson. Whatever Remo is today , is because of MJ and his ability to inspire generations. He has MJ tattooed on his arm. It is amazing how MJ inspired some of the greatest talents in this world but sadly, he is no longer around to see his glory. Sigh! MJ Forever.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 11 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilitangelsohrobavidity_2002princess329.dazzleme.cutemugPrateekshscorpio95Nirjhor105BUBLAIAnuPurvareepicheep-kavita-Onyx.Anu-AnanyaRozy77RadiantTreasure--sumana13--Ritziereadingworms.purvimehleeseunggilove-Humaira-Sumi_162710sushupsRoarkTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sanchita--AyeChavanniAmeres-Priti11-nyctophiliapyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--Befikre-Fatima-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
res
UNREJERVED sorry but i wanted d first place in ur postLOLLOL
today's epi was purrfect in terms of proportionality.......we did not have n entirely abhiya episode also nd n entirely abhiyaless epi alsoLOLLOL
to start wid...........
 i just loved my coochikooo piya today.....it is good to see her back like dis after so many daysHugshe actually realised how troublesum nd irritating she had becum nd actually went to apologise.........awwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thank god atleast tmrw's epi wud be jaasoosilessLOLLOL
frankly speaking i quite didn't like miya's first meeting.......i m kinda disappointed wid d not-so-misha scene wid shauryaOuchOuch
i expected deir first meeting to b a blast where dey wud have a fight nd misha's oneliners sumthing.....but still overall it was really cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
this trangad pair na.......each tym dey cum on screen wid deir chipmunk version of pee loon dey crack me upLOLLOL
AND WELCUM BACK CHAANDEENAHugHug
ohhh man i missed dem so much!!!!! nd agree wid u poco......kishwar is an awesum actressClap
she changes her expressions within seconds (abhay must have learnt frm her onlyLOLLOL).........
thank god piya only told her about abhay's project nd not hers otherwise haseena heart attack se on d spot ludak jaati.....LOL
nd yaaayyyy chaandeena throwing fake b'day party of deir fake son for deir fake future bahu....LOLLOL
PS even i watched JDJ.....remos devotion to MJ was emotionalCry

Edited by chakku - 11 January 2011 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Great Post Pocho....I loved every bit of it...yes I do like Trangad, but I guess they dont have to show them everyday....this means less screenspace for abhiya and now miya...nyways, i liked miya's pep talk and kind of liked Piya's change of behavior for once!

lets see what the party has in for us...but i am hating the fact that piya will actually fool abhay saying that she is maithali...this is disgusting and i am sure she will repent it too! she better does Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thanks pocu. .brilliant analysis Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Great Post Pocho....I loved every bit of it...yes I do like Trangad, but I guess they dont have to show them everyday....this means less screenspace for abhiya and now miya...nyways, i liked miya's pep talk and kind of liked Piya's change of behavior for once!

lets see what the party has in for us...but i am hating the fact that piya will actually fool abhay saying that she is maithali...this is disgusting and i am sure she will repent it too! she better does Wink

Thank you.Smile........I agree with you. TrAngad are cute but we don't need them everyday. They are for fun ,not a part of the continuing story. Piya was a relief today. LOL....Piya may hurt Abhay at the party if she is pretending to be Metz but she will make up to him. i don't know how Abhay is going to react towards it , though.

Prateeksh

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

thanks pocu. .brilliant analysis Big smile

Thank you. Smile
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

fab. post as usual dear...
loved it to the core..........
very well written.........
i liked PIYA today.........
thank God kuch toh relif mila uski jasoosi panti se........
par kab tak? let's wait and watch..........
loved angad-tracker as well as misha-shaurya portions too......
and yes finally kishwar was back.......even i was missing her........
loved her.......
and now eagerly waiting for 2morrow........
let's see what the party unfolds for us.......
thanx a ton for this wonderful post.......Hug
take care......

Thank you, Maya. I loved Piya today and she felt so much for Abhay today - after ages and the cake was such a sweet gesture. Embarrassed.....i am glad that Kishwer is back . I just love watching her act. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index