My Take on today's epi

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

We got to see Dutta but we did not get to see Dutta as he struggled between consciousness and unconsciousness, his face was bandaged and his most loved features i.e eyes covered...Has Dutta gone blind is the question? I think the creatives are still working on that...hence they are taking time...no I want no memory loss, blindness or for that matter of fact paralysis...I want my Dutta back in full form but with more understanding and with a lot of far sightedness, maybe less anger more calm but ruthless as Sud and Chaskar needs some of it...while Kala may again escape as she is the main villian, the creatives will keep her safe for themselves😆

Thankfully today I did not get to see much of Kalavati and hear her long lectures, hopefully Shreya also managed to stay awake through out the episode and according to me Naku was a bit more tolerable today then yesterday, her faith intact, she is still full of hope and belief but she talks too much...Bappa if Saab does not come back blah blah...those kind of dialogues we have heard before, why just she cannot stand and stare at Bappa, sometimes we do not need dialogues...Silence speaks more than words.

I tell you the creatives are getting boring, there is so much possibility...remember 70s movies where everybody had a well defined role to play, even the servant of the house...Bajirao is more than a servant, he is Dutta's right hand, he alongwith Dutta built this empire, now Naku is calling the shot...no I am not going against Naku's speech to the villagers, but instead Naku pulling Bajirao, it should have been Bajirao pulling Naku, saying as Dutta's wife it is you who can only stop the villagers, it is only you who can prevent blood bath...tell them about your belief, tell them you know Dutta is alive.....areh Naku who has no idea is  directing Bajirao what to do....creatives be innovative, be creatives at least...those characters you have taken have more role to play other than standing like puppets and filling your screen...

I am glad the villagers went with Naku...maybe Kala got to know she is nowhere but then again creative shortsightedness is there.....anyway I will not lecture anymore but will ask only one question....I am sorry I did not see last week's episodes but whatever promos I had seen Dutta had fallen down the cliff then today his rescuer said he was lying on the highway?  Kaise huwa bhai.....any answer...your thoughts friends, love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Tin:

From your post it seems a bandaged up Dutta means may be a new Dutta when Mishal stops shooting for the series.  Lets be real all the soaps follow same format, get a love story going, have a vamp trying her darnest to separate the two, when ideas start running out, lets cripple the hero or herione, bring in third person to crowd the two's company and if the hero or heroine decide to foray into greener pasture than what better way than to have an impossible accident where injuries alters the face of the leading man/woman.  Even Bappa shows his miracle in a soap way.

ps: All this channels and production house really needs to move away from crap soap format  that Ekta's serials created.  What the television needs is its version of Aamir khan, kashyap, motwane, Kiran Rao,  Bhardwaj and Rajkumar Gupta.  Serial needs a revolution to up its creative and entertainment content.
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Divan.

me thinks they are buying time just showing a bandaged Dutta... then they can either show Mishal back again or show a new Dutta ! so typically Ektaish... sadly I think they are unable to break away from these shackles. Probably they are unsure of what the response would be .. and TRps matter so so much to them !!!

Wondering where Seema is going to land in this picture now .. probably till they show Seemas' entry into the track .. Dutta will be shown as bandaged .... and once he realises it is Seema .... he may tear open the bandage and all that .... Oh Jeez.... hope they dont do anything like that !!  I hope the Producers and CVs rally round and bring the show back on its feet ..