Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

voted for Archu...bcoz she looked lovely.

was so much tempted to vote for party guestsπŸ˜†

Me too GM, that is why I nominated them .....πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Tanya can you please explain me..what exactly Darmesh want to do.?
As i understand.he want everybody hate them much more..this is nonsence..what he want to do exactly??Lighten my mind..please

You know Thanee that is a good question .Even I don't know what this guy wants now ...He looks confused to me and kind of silly and also arrogant ..
Maybe someone can explain ....πŸ˜•
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No one really stood out today however voted for Archu because she looked so sad and is so torn up about Vaishu's situation and also for looking so gorgoeus πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy Manav is finally thinking of upgarding himself.Way to go πŸ‘πŸΌ Love the newly transformed  Manav.

IMHO,Jaywant is NOT in love with Archu.He is so used to scheming and getting things his way and he sees this as a failure.Hates losing and that too to a lowly mechanic.He wants Manju to leave Archu alone because in his sick twisted mind,he wants to be the one who gives Archu the ultimate embarassment.Sees it as his right.His manic expression when Swati overheard him makes me convinced that this all just a game for him nothing to do with love.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaywant is NOT in love wid Archu..its his ego hurted and dats why he wants archu back at any cost so dat he can show manav down nd dis is really scaring me..

SR has done wonders to Manav loll he became more wise and a bit ambitious..
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for Archana for being such a caring sister as always AND for making such a grand entrance at the party today!  πŸ‘  Whether they stopped in their tracks to admire her ( beauty) or fear her wrath, Archana sure knows how to command an audience! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Voted for Archana just for looking convinced that if she lets the cat out of the bag (Dharmesh double life) everyone will believe her. πŸ˜†

Congrats to her for winning two awardsπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ₯³
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For sure Jaywant does not love Archana,😲😲 it's all his ego acting out.  He cannot believe he lost her to Manav.  More a status thing for him Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
KrazyKooler thumbnail
Hello !
I am voting for Archu.
She show she is very good sister,was very sensitive to know how bad vaishali will feel.Archu did not let her hate for dharmesh be more important than her love for her sister.sensitive and sensible move.she deserve my vote.she shocked with badness,she can never think like dharmeshπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Manav why he run away from madhuriπŸ˜†he looked silly,he always run away from problem.maybe madhuri and archu talk,then truth come out.

forum is looking very sad without the happy people who write in this star of the day.what happen?😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Happy people  were busy in theJhalak Dikhlaja forum ...πŸ˜†
Don't worry we will all be here again soon .Yesterday we  were a little upset about JDJ.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh..yes ..i was little busy with voting like crazy🀣..today i happy people will be here having fun in guruji's thread.😎.