Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

11th January -WRT UPD : Madhav found -Gangi back

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Agle Janam - 11th January - Written Update

Show starts as Laali in So much Worry..Says so we'll hv to go & Find
baby Right ..Who'll go..I'll hv to go ..Shes so much worried  for Madhav not able
to decide anythingCry..Shes starts walk out from haveli says I'll go & Find my baby..
Shekhar grabs her hand..Takes her arms.. says We'll both Go na...We'll both Find but pls        Calm downEmbarrassed.. Laali still asking for Madhav..Soon Shes not able to handle this situation ,
She faints there Shocked..Shekhar ask Madhur to call Surbhi..Madhur calls her and ask her to come
Soon ...

Laali unconsicious in her Room While Everyone including Shekhar around there..Surbhi Checks Laali   & Tell Shekhar that She need to talk to him immediately...Surbhi & Shekhar aside in Room..  Surbhi tells Shekhar that whats going on in  haveli..Its not Letting Laali recover..
Rather its making her condition more Worst actullyCry..Laali needs mental Peace Which
Shes not getting here..I hv to say today that Someone From yr haveli does not want
Laali wellOuchShocked..and that Person Keeps on such Mishaps...Which is harming Laali more & More..

While they are talking Laali suddenly comes back to sense ,Gets up & starts asking for
her baby ..Surbhi trys to calm her Down But She seems so worried for her baby...Everyone's
hopeless face suggest her that still there is no clue of baby ..CryShes keeps on asking but my baby...Cry

Just than One Man comes and Gives Money back to Rekha telling these are left From Which
She  gave..(Here I m not sure What that man actully said..But may it was related to Clock
 repairing Which Rekha's Dialoge cleared to me lately..Embarrassed.)Rekha takes money back..But this Makes Everyone to suspect  Rekha For Kidnapping..Shali & Madhur looks to Rekha...She seems clueless Why they are staring at her..Ouch

Laali gets up from bed ask Rekha so you did all this..Why ..Just sake of Revenge with me you
Kidnapped Madhav..Rekha says She dint...Madhur tells there is No Point to hide & deny ..He saw her walking in dark night,  That Sari found in her Room & now this...Laali asks her to tell where Shes has hidden her baby.. Rekha deneies continuesly and says How they can think that She can do so..(Anyone can think anything Rekha.Ouch.
As you can think to let  yr Sis Die..Everyone has Freedom to think & Do what they want .Sleepy.)
Rekha says She just gave money to repair the Clock..She dint Even touch it....

Laali seems totaly mad at Rekha nowClap..She again ask her to tell Madhav's Location & Today She wont care for any relation If She wont get her baby back ...Clap

Rekha says How she can Kidnap or harm  Madhav..Just to give birth Is not being
Mother..I hv grown him up..When he used to cry Even I had,When he dint  used  to well,
I used worry & Says She loves Madhav more than Laali..(Dont crack Jokes Rekha plsDead)....
 She asks Laali that What She did For MadhavShocked ...Asks to tell if she did anything
till now...Surbhi trys to stop Rekha telling that Laali is not well She knows that so Let it go &
try to understand...Rekha again Blast  on Laali says She understands Everything tell it  this Laali whoes not getting thing
(Yaa..Right.I can see thatSleepy...)

Mean While we can see one Lady Walking through haveli's passage..First her Foot step shown..
RV see that Lady & Follows her..he seems shock to see that Lady..

Here Rekha continue with her Nonsense..Shes telling Laali that Shes not at all good Mom..
& Better ..(Well She wanted to say Better to hv No mom than having Like LaliAngry..)But before
She complete One Lady comes Puts her hand on her shoulder ..OK camera moves...
& its None other Than GangiyaBig smileTongue..Gangiya seems totaly shock With Rekha's behave
says What nonsense She was about to say...RV Who was Following her Comes in roomas   well..

RV has Loha's flash where he told that Keep gangiya away From Rekha otherwise She'll
unite this Sis..Here Jamuni comes & hug her Mom..after that When Gangiya is about to
tell Something to Rekha RV comes & ask Gangi Why & How Shes here..Tells her to leave its
their internal matter & they'll handle..Gangiya gives so determind Look that Shes not leaving
No matter What ..She says She is not in haveli sake of him so She wont go On his Order as well..Clap Shes here for Sarpanch (Laali) & She'll be here at anycost till Laali needs her help..ClapStar

RV leaves ..So as Rekha..Gangiya tells Everyone that First Find Baguna(Madhav)..all this
can be sort out later...Laali cries in worry ..(Just a one Shot but what an acting  of
extremly Worried mother By Ratan ....ClapStarStar
Star.)

Now Eveyone is searching For Madhav in haveli ..Right from Rekha,Jamuni,Gangi,
Madhur and Obviously Shali..Laali calling her baby's name & running in haveli..
But again She feels so weak..And She again Faints there only.(Its been much fainting.Now ...whats wrong with Laali's health..Shekhar Should consult Good Doc immediately ShockedCry)..Shekhar spot her Fainting again..& takes her in Room again ..

Gangi & Madhur in Kitchen While Seraching Madhav..They are talking about Madhav is nowhere in haveli..Gangi tells Madhur to call Police ..Madhur calls Police..Soon we see Police arrives at haveli..Madhur tells Police that Madhav has been kidnapped & Since Long there is so many strange thing happeing in haveli..While they are talking with Police Suman leaves...

RV in his Room trying to call Loha & blabbering like big trouble in terms of
Gangi is arrived..She'll unite this Sis..Suman comes to RV & start her Nonsense..
RV in frustation throws his Phone & ask Suman to leave..Suman says Shes just here
to ask him be calm in Front of Everyone & there is Police arrived at Haveli ..RV ask her to handle Gangi & she should not able to meet Rekha..Suman assures him that She'll handle & not to worry..Since Rekha is puppet of her hand Does Same What She tells..ShockedAngry

Now Everyone Leading by Shekhar & Gangi With Police with Nightlamps in hand seems came to some Darken PlaceConfused...They all are here to search for MadhavConfused..Gangi heading ..they all walks through..Soon Gangi stops & spots some Nuts spread there...Gangi says Loha hv it many
times.. Jamuni says Even Madhav also Likes it & When he got kidnapped he was having nuts only..Gangi says its Nice than ..Meance babuna is here only..They moves ahead..again finds
 nuts in way...

Laali in her Room again gets up..Starts to run For Madhav..But She stops as Finds one Knot at her SariShocked.. She opens it & see the Nuts Tied in it ..(Whats is this NowConfused..)She finds it so strange..But she runs..

She goes in same place Where Everyone is..They all are Looking at Nuts..Laali goes & see..
She looks her Sari..(Nuts in her Sari & here as well ConfusedOuchShocked)Shekhar asks if anything Wrong..
She says No..But seems confused..anyways they heads toward Some Room From Which they hear some sound..

They opens up the doors..Eveyone seems worried..But Its Nice that they find Madhav locked in that Room only...Hes playing with train there..Lali goes and takes him in arms & Lap..Shali asks baby if hes well..  Laali says Who took him & How hes here..Baby still seems scared with Laali & not reply to Shali..OK..Surbhi's expression here was
really suspicious.ShockedShockedShocked.But Everyone else seems
relaxed & happy to see baby well..

Shali still wonders How Its possible..Jamuni says Shes in this haveli From years now..
But She never knew that Haveli has this Room also..I came here first time ...Soon Shekhar spot
one Pink album there..He takes it..

Opens it up...Shocking..It has his & Siddy's Marriage PIC's & Many other Pic of him
with Siddy..ShockedShockedLOLWinkTongue!!!

No Precap Shown ...

Comments : 

Felt like Slap Rekha today..First Shes blasting on Laali knowing shes not well & call her Not  MotherAngry..I want this Rekha to suffer now Ouch..Shes the most ungrateful character actully..How Shame...Angry

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

RajouriRamyasuecreshma12xbakulaxlilybellemvatsavita_narinerasnapurvisrajgulatimomsx3AMSTsc19sharmilaprasadJashpagshah84morenasmomShaliniLferoza25azraahmedshazidanirleppannumilwebrydingdevmanya7878shelly.851librarypassaasaxena3HeenapzanabegJoshana458heartsmartcandiva007one2nonegaayikasinipillaidivra4PutijaChalhovzeezee55Gauri22-Happy4Ever-irene_cA HUGE FANprincessRock776neela226KiranSD1.Mandy.Millerrr88nycsweetieRajiniliciousSilverBellMs.S.K.

candiva007 Senior Member
candiva007
candiva007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  I just have a question, did Siddy die?  Why would Lalli be possessed by Siddy?  Why would that second personality be of Siddy?  I'm confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candiva007

Thanks for the update.  I just have a question, did Siddy die?  Why would Lalli be possessed by Siddy?  Why would that second personality be of Siddy?  I'm confused.

Well Still Its not clear on show that Siddy' is Died..& Surbi is her Sis....But seems Like So From articles....And that Surbhi is her sis & back to revenge..& after her entry Laali fall in this Split Persona disorder..So Right now we can say Like Laali is under treatment of Doc Surbhi onlly..So may her Drug or Injection cause her Mental illness Snce She wants revenge agaist Laali for her sis.

Hope it helps..Embarrassed
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks SweetGirl

-SweetGirl-

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I never Saw that part when ranvijay was following the lady I need to check my eyes and again see it tonight LOL I wonder who lock madhav up? and put alblum of Shekhar and Sideshwari's Wedding pictures?
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
wow great episode. thanks SG.

-SweetGirl-

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
thanks alot

-SweetGirl-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Why can't Rekha get what is coming to her? I am glad they were suspicious of her, she deserved it!

-SweetGirl-

Go to top