India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What was even the POINT of all of this?

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Is this some really bad early april fools joke ? Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY Shocked I come home after an exhausting day, watch todays epi which was really good and I thought FINALLY the show is making some progress. Arjun has daadu on his side & will within a few days prove himself worthy of arohi ..

THEN i go to IF & find the article. SERIOUSLY? I know for sure that this track will DEFINITELY will not be liked by anyone. This will cause the show to lose TRPs and will lose many many fans..

What was the point of all of this if they are just going to introduce some lame super-dramatic storyline that is just not sensible?

The entire point was that Arjun was turning into a good guy for arohi and would prove his love to everyone. How could they go from that into a track which has no moral sense & instead shows that the guy did not get his love even though he tried his best. The girl does not get her love & instead marries a CHIKU.. The guy turns bad again ?

I mean whaaaaaaaaaatttt ??? This is not in ANY way positive for the show .. We saw enough miserable drama in season 1, but at least we could understand that .. But this ?? Arohi getting married?! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80ishikaek43wida

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Ya this is totally illogical hw can they start this track wasnt the track abt winning arohi in 7 days n when things were turning slightly postive how can they do this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43wida

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! I was soo excited and looking forward to seeing arjuhi together...but what the hell! Arohi getting married to cheeku..this is simply not acceptable for me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43ekdoteencharwida

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I understand ur frustration as most of us are going through the same. I am pretty sure no one in this form is happy with the roceedings, some one opened a pitition for stopping this feel free to bote there--- hope that helps as there are still few more days remaining.
All we can say is ekta dont spoil the beautiful journey of arjuhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzsierrra.80ekdoteencharwida

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
its all cause of ekta...........she always do a cheap things with lead roles........she also shown arohi married with someone else in season 1 and also in season two...........i just hate it............she killed my interest to watch kmh........now im not gonna watch kmh 2 bcoz she made it cheap .......but i will always luv arjun arohi and kmh.........................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushnoodmir

Ya this is totally illogical hw can they start this track wasnt the track abt winning arohi in 7 days n when things were turning slightly postive how can they do this

Thats exactly what I mean .. Where did all of this come from? I mean the article more or less put us fans into a death shock LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index