Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

228-Paradise of our arti/mayur/ratzjun:):D (Page 57)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

haan.waise ye color accha hai.
niki tu aur teri gayab hone ki aadat.main katti.
yaar main pmz chck kar rhi thi.........OuchLOL
mere wale dekhe kya?LOL
tu dekhne degi toh dekhungi naAngryLOL
accha chal jaa aur jaldi dekh.LOLmain disturb nahi karungiLOL
AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
yes the drama track can make any normal person paagal.i loved the track.4 me the drama track and jungle track were the best.i miss those days.
were u there on the forum during those days?
--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

haan.waise ye color accha hai.
niki tu aur teri gayab hone ki aadat.main katti.
yaar main pmz chck kar rhi thi.........OuchLOL
mere wale dekhe kya?LOL
tu dekhne degi toh dekhungi naAngryLOL
accha chal jaa aur jaldi dekh.LOLmain disturb nahi karungiLOL
AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed
emoticons kahin bhaage nahi jaa rahe.inhe baad me use karna.pehle imp kaam karlo.LOL
--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 12456

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by ruchi89

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

ruchi di when did u start watching mjht?i started from holi 2009.

when academic meet track was goin on...i started
watching repeats...but when drama track was on..i become pagal
on MJHT and MAYur EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
same to sameBig smile
drama track was so gud...n ahemdabad trip toh mindlowin.........i bcame a regular watcher then.......Embarrassed

yeahh spcly when that lucky singh track was goin on..and then when mayu
first lost in nups and ate khub saari mirchi...remember LOL
--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 12456

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

yes the drama track can make any normal person paagal.i loved the track.4 me the drama track and jungle track were the best.i miss those days.
were u there on the forum during those days?

nope i joined IF long after that...and was nt at all active...i joined it coz of my frnd
but after that from last 2-3 months i become active there Smile

wat about u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
at that time i was not a regular watcher but bi had seen the mirchi epi.
and remember the icecream part.
--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i bcame active when mjht endedLOLLOLLOLLOL
i just think how much people might b enjoying here those daysEmbarrassed
-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi89

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by ruchi89

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

ruchi di when did u start watching mjht?i started from holi 2009.

when academic meet track was goin on...i started
watching repeats...but when drama track was on..i become pagal
on MJHT and MAYur EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
same to sameBig smile
drama track was so gud...n ahemdabad trip toh mindlowin.........i bcame a regular watcher then.......Embarrassed

yeahh spcly when that lucky singh track was goin on..and then when mayu
first lost in nups and ate khub saari mirchi...remember LOL
i knw di..bechara mayu........EmbarrassedBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOL
n the ice cream scene..............hayeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2360

LittleMissWitty 12 2360 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 2874

tanyashrivastav 7 2874 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 40478

-ananya- 1199 40478 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07
~*MayUr Paradise#102*~Link to nxt paradise Pg-117

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: palak5   Replies: 1202   Views: 29486

palak5 1202 29486 04 August 2009 at 12:00am by LoveLaughLive
~*MayUr/ArTi Paradise#30*~*Paradise Party PG 27*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Unknown-   Replies: 1199   Views: 29024

-Unknown- 1199 29024 03 March 2009 at 10:02am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index