India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid Looked Handsome Today.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
For a change....Sid looked quite handsome today in his suit......Now he looked a complete biznessman......with his sharp features n a hadsome physique.....n upon that a good attire......He looked awesomely Hot for a change.

I hope the Designers continue to make Sid wear suits coz that goves him a chic look.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyninisidhelloakhilhashelly_nair

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yeh tru he did look really nice and tbh he normally does look nice. You know i feel really sorry for him he tries to make things work out between him and Divya but that Divya keeps suspecting and thats really sad. In the precap when sid comes and tells her that they should for a honeymoon she says how come is it cos Nivi and Viren are going. that really annoyed me soo much!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyninisidhelloakhilhashelly_nair

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Yeah....u r right......I thought in the earlier episodes.....Divya was not like her mother......but now she is turning out to be her mother more.....shakki.........n she listens to her stupid shakki things about Sid-Nivi all the time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
You are Right!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sid indeed looked very handsome in the suit today and I really liked him yep true what was the need for Divya to ask this question. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index