Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Shiela ki jawani ...aur Maneet ki kahani'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All guys enter the hall and Romeo compliments Arjun about the decorations....and Adi says..lets start the party..n music starts..n all are enjoying..  MSK sits at the bar aloof n Arjun shows Romeo n Manisha ... Three bandars come to MSK to try to get him to njoy n offer him a drink... Apparently its spiked but MSK doesnt drink n thinks of Geet..!! At the outhouse all girls are planning for the party..n decide to watch a movie n Anne says...no way.. Dadi comes n says...u guys din invite me..?? Geet apologises and Dadi says...so whats plan n Geet says..MSK says...movies or games n Dadi says..something new or different..lets open everyones secrets...n play Truth and Dare...!!  Dadi is first victim..so they say ..Truth or Dare n Dadi says..can do both so tell what?? Geet says..do what u did at ur sangeet n Dadi says..ok but u all have to support me...n all girls agree..n start dancing on a song..!! 

Brij with samosa n stuff is standing holding a tray outside.. the outhouse room.. n as he starts to enter.. Security guards thwart his attempt..n he is send off..  MSK checks on Geets security..!! Everyone congratulates Dadi on the dance...n now next spin for truth or dare...!! Anne says..well we are sitting at home n boys must be njoying n Geet says..with hot hot girls ... Dadi suggests..why dun u all gatecrash..n Geet agrees n so does Anne...!! Geet hesitates..saying he needs freedom this last time n Dadi teases ..saying..u gonna leave ur hubby alone for ONE FULL NITE?? Geet says..no.n Dadi suggests to give a makeover to all girls so that..when guys see them they will lose senses..!! 

At the boys party... Shiela ki jawani starts.... MSK has taken a sip...of the drink..!!  All backup dancer girls come n drag MSK onto the dance floor... n MSK starts grooving... Geet is here..n sees MSK holding Sayantani n walks past them n MSK follows her....n starts explaining himself..!!

Adi n all crib that Geet ruined party...n other girls come n all boys are sad..!!   MSK says...i din do all this..this is the guys prank n Geet asks...Adi ...n Adi says..we din do it... n Romeo starts to think of a plan n says.it was Shiela who did all this..!! Song starts..n Geet is walking around n MSK is following n Shiela keeps pulling him.. n then all three grove together..smiling !! All njoy ... Maneet look so happy...! Anne Arjun exchange stares..!! 

Geet thanks MSK for all the wonderful surprise in her wedding thanks to him....n MSK says..its ok..n Geet says....i wanted this type of wedding..but due to Darji n Brij praji...it was not possible..!! MSK recollects Brijs unique...hand action n identifies Sardar as Brij.

Geet says...Babaji knew my wish n so make me meet u..n fulfiled my wishes..!! MSK is serious n says..i m going out for a while..u stay here...safe..!! MSK tells Adi n Romeo  that..i know who attacked Geet..its her bro Brij.. so i m going to mansion to catch him n till i get back u guys keep a watch...!! Arjun n Anne at mansion n Arjun says..do u know..what will happen if MSK found out..we were here..n Anne says...he wont know...coz he aint here..n Arjun says..why r we here??? Anne says have a surprise.. n takes him along...n he is asking where to n Anne says..dont ask questions....n Arjun agrees..n they come to a lighted up room n Arjun says..u learn fast... from me..to surprise..!! Arjun asks..why but?? Anne says...stay quiet..u will get to know n Anne-Arjun move in close for a kiss but Arjun ends up taking out the hand Anne was hiding from him n finds a ring in it...n Anne puts the ring on Arjun n says..'I LOVE U' (😑)

-END-

New Precap - Brij in a dark alley....cribs that finally MSK has recognized me...well its good coz now i will attack Geet from the front..

Precap- MSK comes to mansion n asks Security to search for Brij.....n wonders where he is..

Link  (Pari)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks from azi twiny