Originally posted by: sami01

ur most welcome sweety ...

every line and pic was treat do continue

thanks a lot sami di😳
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zee10

isha when will u update the next part..?

ill update it soon my dear
😳
anmol2 thumbnail
                                                                    PART 21

hie guys i am sory to keep you waiting for a long time

well wel continue with our journey

anmol loved ragini more than his own life he wanted to spend his whole life with her when he gave her a pendent he was sure somewhere that she will not kick about his love and will wore that but as we see that ragini did'nt find her and anmol when saw her without the pendent he thought that ragini does not loves him so at that time he spoke out

Husn wale khub wafaon ka sila dete hain,

Har mod par ek jakhm naya dete hain

(the beauties give the reward of affection well...they gave a new wound on every turn of life)

when for the sake of anmol's happiness ragini decided to left him then anmol was totally broken and his heart was crying he never wanted to be separated from ragini and that is why he really began to cry and trien to make ragini understood that how much he loves her but ragini was only thinking about anmols happiness atlast anmol bent his knees before ragini's decision

Usny Manga Bhi Agar Kuch Tu Judaye Mange

Or Hum Thy Humain Inkar Na Karna Aya

(if she ever wantes something that was to separate ... and we were not able to refuse)

at the divorce scene when ragini was also hurt internally and anmol he was dead by soul but ragini wanted to give him the liberty to fly to his dreams but only anmol knew that his one and only dream was ragini

yeh masoomiat ka kon sa andaz hai

par kaat k kehnay lagay ab tum azad ho

(what is this new act of being innocent ... to cut down the feathers and say that you are free now to fly)

so now anmol thought that if it was his destiny that he could never meet his love now he will be alone only with his memories with his little sweet family did'nt he had the right to love his own wife and now will he never get his lost love...?

kisi ko toot kar chaahen ya chaah kar tootain,

hamare paas to itna bhi ikhteyaar nahi

(to love someone heartily or to lost myself in loving some one else ... if i dont have this right)

so,

guys i really hope tat you have enjoyed this journey

wish you a happy JULY ahead

bye...      
anmol10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anmol2

PART 21

anmol loved ragini more than his own life he wanted to spend his whole life with her when he gave her a pendent he was sure somewhere that she will not kick about his love and will wore that but as we see that ragini did'nt find her and anmol when saw her without the pendent he thought that ragini does not loves him so at that time he spoke out

(the beauties give the reward of affection well...they gave a new wound on every turn of life)

when for the sake of anmol's happiness ragini decided to left him then anmol was totally broken and his heart was crying he never wanted to be separated from ragini and that is why he really began to cry and trien to make ragini understood that how much he loves her but ragini was only thinking about anmols happiness atlast anmol bent his knees before ragini's decision

(if she ever wantes something that was to separate ... and we were not able to refuse)

at the divorce scene when ragini was also hurt internally and anmol he was dead by soul but ragini wanted to give him the liberty to fly to his dreams but only anmol knew that his one and only dream was ragini

(what is this new act of being innocent ... to cut down the feathers and say that you are free now to fly)

so now anmol thought that if it was his destiny that he could never meet his love now he will be alone only with his memories with his little sweet family did'nt he had the right to love his own wife and now will he never get his lost love...?

(to love someone heartily or to lost myself in loving some one else ... if i dont have this right)

so,

bye...      

wow...di ne update kia😉

a new part

congratues on 21st part😳

anmol10 thumbnail
di i am ver happy that i am the first one to post a comment and read your topic🥳

anmol2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anmol10

di i am ver happy that i am the first one to post a comment and read your topic🥳

oh...😳

thanks a lot dear

for liking the quotes and for typing such a nice comment

keep on reading more

pappys thumbnail
Originally posted by: anmol2

PART 21

so,

bye...      

today is my first day in this forum i decided to join this forum aftr reading your quotes theses are all lovely and wondering dreams...😳

will u be my friend😉
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW...isha it's. beautiful...  keep going...👍🏼
anmol2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

WOW...isha it's. beautiful...  keep going...👍🏼

well thanks a lot zeena😳
anmol2 thumbnail