KUCH PAL WITH ANGINI - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

You are already my friend Isha๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thank you for accepting me as your friend.๐Ÿค—

thank you very much for you friendship and i am very happy to have a sweat friend like you๐Ÿ˜ณ

dosti karna aisa hai jaise miti pe miti se miti likhna
          aur dosti nibhana aisa hai jaise pani pe pani se pani likhna
[

thank you very much for you friendship and i am very happy to have a sweat friend like you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Isha for your beautiful friendship shayari๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—.I am overwhelmed .๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Isha for your beautiful friendship shayari๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—.I am overwhelmed .๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahahaha ................. thanks friend๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by anmol2 - 13 years ago
please guys post your comments about my  anmol and tamana special quotes in part 7๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anmol2

please guys post your comments about my  anmol and tamana special quotes in part 7๐Ÿ˜‰
Dont worry Isha๐Ÿ˜Š ,Many of the friends come little late๐Ÿ˜Š.They' ll definitely love it and surely comment on it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by krithikas

Dont worry Isha๐Ÿ˜Š ,Many of the friends come little late๐Ÿ˜Š.They' ll definitely love it and surely comment on it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah hope so as i need it badly bcz this is the first special part from my side๐Ÿ˜‰
Anmoljiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuha... this is for u... it's mind blowing yaar.... u have written it well...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..the special thing is u have written it in English toooo. hahaha.. now i can understand it very well.. keep it up anmolji12..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by zee10

Anmoljiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuha... this is for u... it's mind blowing yaar.... u have written it well...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..the special thing is u have written it in English toooo. hahaha.. now i can understand it very well.. keep it up anmolji12..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank u very much zee 10 once u asked me to write my quotes in english and since then i have been writing my quotes with english translation especially for you๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anmol2

dear shanti i have actually written two quotes from anmol to ragini when she was sleeping may be you have missed those parts well ill try to write some quotes on the scenes in the cottage
thanks for the suggestion๐Ÿ˜‰
yes i read that i just want that thought in your shayari when he gives her the blanket to hold and he keeps looing at her through the charpai.. Definatly something was running in his mind and she was feeling that discomfort since they were all alone in some remote place  taking shelter...

As we know they did live  these seven years in the same room but never shared the same bed or even  restricted to come near eachotherthere was that imaginary rekha which was always keeping them at a distance..

You write well and its nice to even read teh English translastion

I am yet to read Anmol Tammy conversation.. Iw ill do taht and comment !!๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shanti05

yes i read that i just want that thought in your shayari when he gives her the blanket to hold and he keeps looing at her through the charpai.. Definatly something was running in his mind and she was feeling that discomfort since they were all alone in some remote place  taking shelter...

As we know they did live  these seven years in the same room but never shared the same bed or even  restricted to come near eachotherthere was that imaginary rekha which was always keeping them at a distance..

You write well and its nice to even read teh English translastion

I am yet to read Anmol Tammy conversation.. Iw ill do taht and comment !!๐Ÿ˜Š

yes shanti i am trying to make some quotes on that complex scenes i hope that ill stand upon your thoughts๐Ÿ˜‰