Nakusha - A new "Don"ess...

loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WEll, there's a new don who's slowly rising up...

She's small & petite...yet her words have an effect on the entire Patilwadi...

Nakusha - the female don....

Nakku did a wonderful job today ...even our police wala gave salute πŸ˜ƒ...

The final salute she gave !! - So Dutta-ish !!!

Slowly, i feel the LTL magic is creeping back...

They are giving ration of Dutta Patil in bits n pieces to feed our hunger...When can we see him back full ??😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agreed with u...loved this scene....
want dutta back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey...no one like Dutta Shreeram Patil...I want him back!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love the fact that they are showing how much of Dutta there is in everyone - whether its the aggression in the people or in his wife....so different from all the sagas on television.
Love the Show,
Love Mishal as Dutta and Dutta the character
Love Naku :)
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveumishal

WEll, there's a new don who's slowly rising up...

She's small & petite...yet her words have an effect on the entire Patilwadi...

Nakusha - the female don....

Nakku did a wonderful job today ...even our police wala gave salute πŸ˜ƒ...

The final salute she gave !! - So Dutta-ish !!!

Slowly, i feel the LTL magic is creeping back...

They are giving ration of Dutta Patil in bits n pieces to feed our hunger...When can we see him back full ??😭

This is one of the things I was afraid of once Mishal announced his decision to leave LTL.  That they would yet again tweak or transform Naku (driver, police).  I mean come on!  Don-ish qualities?  Arre, aliens coming down to Earth is more believable than Naku acquiring Don-like qualities.πŸ˜† 
In my ears, I heard what that director (what's his name?) said:  LTL is Nakusha's story / journey.....πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is one of the things I was afraid of once Mishal announced his decision to leave LTL.  That they would yet again tweak or transform Naku (driver, police).  I mean come on!  Don-ish qualities?  Arre, aliens coming down to Earth is more believable than Naku acquiring Don-like qualities.πŸ˜† 
In my ears, I heard what that director (what's his name?) said:  LTL is Nakusha's story / journey.....πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Pranjal Saxena.But I call him Pran" jalaa" Saxena.MR se jalta hai woh.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no I want dutta back ASAP.........no nakku doness....

and according to me she din do anything like that which makes her look like the next don....

she passed on the message she had in mind about dutta being alive
and yes in all her words the one person who ruled was dutta....it was dutta's effect on people that she used to stop them and made them believe that dutta will come back so don't do anything which makes him feel bad about so many lives got sacrificed over a rumour that he was dead...

she was representing dutta in other words.....

Oh dutta come back soon see what all nakku and baji have to do to make people stay calm....  

so no she is not going to be the next don for sure atleast this episode has not showed anything of that sort in my opinion😊
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't like this thing at all............ Dutta is one & only DON for me......naku better try to find him asap...
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

In my ears, I heard what that director (what's his name?) said:  LTL is Nakusha's story / journey.....πŸ₯±

Not liking it at all, I could just about digest Baaji or even Kala behaving don-like, but never our sweet, simple and god fearing Naku.