uttaran ending??? (Page 5)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by sumali

I am sure there will some misunderstanding and icchha will leave veer and stay with ammu in the basti. Even her ammu is having problems there, and after divya's arrival, she may be evicted from jogi's house. And then veer will go, search for icchha and will find her.

By then, tappu will be nearing her delivery time, and she will also realise that veer can't live without icchha. So , she will do the  ultimate sacrifice, will become tappu, the great, wiping out all the sins she committed. LOL

LOL perfect ending...but theres one knot ...what bout raghu?? why is his character introduced then?Confused

theres something fishy about his character...there has to be something about him in the upcoming tract..i'm sure hes going to bring in a new twist that no one is aware of.

I think He is the twist.......................now let us just hope.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

If the serial is going to end, what is the harm in showing tapasya dying?
Other than this, what can be the best alternative? Either tappu shd die, or icchha should leave veer and go some where.

Yes, I feel one or the other will happen .............more than likely the cv's will arrange for Ichcha to disappear. Things with her mother are not going well either.............so they might both sail away into the sunset.
UT ........it will be a blessing in disguise because they have just about messed up the whole story.

specially because now a days they have been showing only Vee.....ya.. all the time.. even I feel its Ichcha who will go away...
since that day when Veer spoke about wanting a baby with Ichcha ..their pyaar ki nishani...I have had this uncomfortable feeling that these two are going to get separated ..after which Ichcha will realise that she is pregnant with Veer's baby,,,,
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Other than this, what can be the best alternative? Either tappu shd die, or icchha should leave veer and go some where.

Yes, I feel one or the other will happen .............more than likely the cv's will arrange for Ichcha to disappear. Things with her mother are not going well either.............so they might both sail away into the sunset.
UT ........it will be a blessing in disguise because they have just about messed up the whole story.

specially because now a days they have been showing only Vee.....ya.. all the time.. even I feel its Ichcha who will go away...
since that day when Veer spoke about wanting a baby with Ichcha ..their pyaar ki nishani...I have had this uncomfortable feeling that these two are going to get separated ..after which Ichcha will realise that she is pregnant with Veer's baby,,,,

If thats what they will be showing, i think there should nt be any room for Ichcha realization of being pregnant also....Ichcha and Damini go away ...Veer and Tapasya happily married ever after...all pack their bags and end this bullshit hereAngry
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by cjs369

If thats what they will be showing, i think there should nt be any room for Ichcha realization of being pregnant also....Ichcha and Damini go away ...Veer and Tapasya happily married ever after...all pack their bags and end this bullshit hereAngry

Add to this Ichcha dies after giving birth to Veer's baby and the kid is brought up by Damini in some other remote place. Veer searches for Ichcha for 7 to 8 years and finds Damini and the kid at last and brings his daughter to B house, from where 'Uttaran- 2' starts with the same two kids who played T and I earlier. Ichcha's kid is illtreated by the class- conscious Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Divya,Taps, etc., and loved by Veer, Umed and Jogi....dhoom tana dhoom tana nana....Uttaran continues....Ouch

Edited by hermoinee - 11 January 2011 at 10:34pm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Add to this Ichcha dies after giving birth to Veer's baby and the kid is brought up by Damini in some other remote place. Veer searches for Ichcha for 7 to 8 years and finds Damini and the kid at last and brings his daughter to B house, from where 'Uttaran- 2' starts with the same two kids who played T and I earlier. Ichcha's kid is illtreated by the class- conscious Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Divya,Taps, etc., and loved by Veer, Umed and Jogi....dhoom tana dhoom tana nana....Uttaran continues....Ouch

hermoinee - Please do not put ideas into the CV's heads.......your ideas may want to make them jump at this idea for their next serial Wink............we might as well have Jack the Ripper killing all viewersOuchOuchOuch
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

hermoinee - Please do not put ideas into the CV's heads.......your ideas may want to make them jump at this idea for their next serial Wink............we might as well have Jack the Ripper killing all viewersOuchOuchOuch

Well, whether they get any TRPs for their next serial depends upon how well they handle the present one, where evil is eternally winning over goodOuch. If they want to go the same way as 'Bairi Piya' then it is their choice, and whether it is a wise choice, is a debatable matterLOL
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Kabhi Tapassya aur Iccha ki nok jhok to kabhi veer aur tapassya ka barhta pyar.
was this statement for veer-tapsya or rashmi-nandish?Shocked
if its for veer- tapasya than why wait for 3 months,its instantly end for me. these CVs should shut down their production house and start match making bureau, no professionalism left.
lucky rashmi-nandish....getting paid for highlighting real life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaLimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Kabhi Tapassya aur Iccha ki nok jhok to kabhi veer aur tapassya ka barhta pyar.
was this statement for veer-tapsya or rashmi-nandish?Shocked
if its for veer- tapasya than why wait for 3 months,its instantly end for me. these CVs should shut down their production house and start match making bureau, no professionalism left.
lucky rashmi-nandish....getting paid for highlighting real life.

BOLD - Even that they will botch up.........be sure of that........look at the matches made in heaven in UT
Divya and Jogi
Mai and Umed
Chanda and Tej
Pushkar and Rohini.........................UghOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369xavivilla

Go to top