Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Hi Aditi! This is uma.

Now with the news of uttaran ending in 3 months, I can somewhat predict how it is going to end.

Tapasya will die during childbirth, and before dying, she will ask forgiveness for all the crimes she has committed so far, and hand over the baby to icchha.

So, icchha will get the baby also as uttaran. And tappu will be declared as Mahaan by everyone.

How is it?Big smile

What a pity we have to watch what these unknown CV's have been doling out when I find your talent for prediction so much more plausible than the rubbish we have been watching.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uttaran ending??? (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumali

sumali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
If the serial is going to end, what is the harm in showing tapasya dying?

In laado, even when it was going in full swing, they killed the lead pair. 

Other than this, what can be the best alternative? Either tappu shd die, or icchha should leave veer and go some where.

ChillMaarYaar

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Other than this, what can be the best alternative? Either tappu shd die, or icchha should leave veer and go some where.

Yes, I feel one or the other will happen .............more than likely the cv's will arrange for Ichcha to disappear. Things with her mother are not going well either.............so they might both sail away into the sunset.

Frankly in Laado................I mourned the death of a good idea through the serial..............UT ........it will be a blessing in disguise because they have just about messed up the whole story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007cjs369

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
s
Originally posted by groucho

Yes, I feel one or the other will happen .............more than likely the cv's will arrange for Ichcha to disappear. Things with her mother are not going well either.............so they might both sail away into the sunset.

Frankly in Laado................I mourned the death of a good idea through the serial..............UT ........it will be a blessing in disguise because they have just about messed up the whole story.

LOLLLLLLOL sail away into the sunset.. ahahahahaahahh

sumali

sumali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
    I am sure there will some misunderstanding and icchha will leave veer and stay with ammu in the basti. Even her ammu is having problems there, and after divya's arrival, she may be evicted from jogi's house. And then veer will go, search for icchha and will find her.

By then, tappu will be nearing her delivery time, and she will also realise that veer can't live without icchha. So , she will do the  ultimate sacrifice, will become tappu, the great, wiping out all the sins she committed. LOL

groucho

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I am sure there will some misunderstanding and icchha will leave veer and stay with ammu in the basti. Even her ammu is having problems there, and after divya's arrival, she may be evicted from jogi's house. And then veer will go, search for icchha and will find her.

By then, tappu will be nearing her delivery time, and she will also realise that veer can't live without icchha. So , she will do the  ultimate sacrifice, will become tappu, the great, wiping out all the sins she committed. LOL

LOL perfect ending...but theres one knot ...what bout raghu?? why is his character introduced then?Confused

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

LOL perfect ending...but theres one knot ...what bout raghu?? why is his character introduced then?Confused

raghu will become RAGHU kaka like KASA kaka and will work in Veer mansion!
and sambhalofy taps and ichchas kiddos!.. LOL

xavivilla

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

theres something fishy about his character...there has to be something about him in the upcoming tract..i'm sure hes going to bring in a new twist that no one is aware of.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top