Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Article: Pooja Gor's Lunch with Salman Khan (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by vishp

frrom last yr shez ben 19 yrs old..............Confused 

i hope AB also gets opportunity to endos a product............if i'm not wrong last yr i got d news of forum that hez getting calls for endosment.....dunno wether it was ryt or not........

her DOB is 1.6.91...and  she will be 19yrs till 31st of mayWink

thanks 4 sharing Pooja...Big smile
nop.....last yr she herself said in sbs that shez  19 n entered 20th............Smile

I am still 19 and PG is a month younger than me WinkLOL
okk okk.......there is nothing to feel proud of it.........LOLLOLLOL i'm 21........not much older than u..........EmbarrassedLOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Ka bey Peggy.... I agree with Vishi....you always say no. of years you completed as your age...not the running year...she completed 19 last year and 20th is running...so till she completes 20 ...she will be 19 only....from 1st june 2011 onwards..she will be 20....LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE] arrey thik hai bhai ..................i give up...............LOLLOLLOLLOL  ab ka humre peeche hi pad jaabo ka.............it's her age why we are having debate on it..................LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

i hope AB also gets opportunity to endos a product............if i'm not wrong last yr i got d news of forum that hez getting calls for endosment.....dunno wether it was ryt or not........

Yes...she is same year as me....WinkLOL

Even I want AB in an ad....actually I want Arja together to do a chocolate ad...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
don't tell ur age like arine............LOLLOLLOL 

ahhh........paaalzzz yaar........atleast  ad mein to AB ko akele rehne do...........i personally want to see AB doing an ad seprately............Embarrassed

AB can do an ad separately as well...but I want them in a chocolate ad Embarrassed

Pooja you seem to have something specific in mind with this yearn for a chocolate ad starting Arja..........chalo,  share with us how you visualize it na?WinkLOL
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Ka bey Peggy.... I agree with Vishi....you always say no. of years you completed as your age...not the running year...she completed 19 last year and 20th is running...so till she completes 20 ...she will be 19 only....from 1st june 2011 onwards..she will be 20....LOLLOLLOL
arrey thik hai bhai ..................i give up...............LOLLOLLOLLOL  ab ka humre peeche hi pad jaabo ka.............it's her age why we are having debate on it..................LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]
tumri baat bhi thik hai...agar tum chahti ho ke hum iss baat ko yahi chhhod de toh humka tumri lipishtik dai diyo....LOLLOLLOL (real wali...not the K one)LOLLOLLOL

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Ka bey Peggy.... I agree with Vishi....you always say no. of years you completed as your age...not the running year...she completed 19 last year and 20th is running...so till she completes 20 ...she will be 19 only....from 1st june 2011 onwards..she will be 20....LOLLOLLOL
arrey thik hai bhai ..................i give up...............LOLLOLLOLLOL  ab ka humre peeche hi pad jaabo ka.............it's her age why we are having debate on it..................LOLLOLLOL
tumri baat bhi thik hai...agar tum chahti ho ke hum iss baat ko yahi chhhod de toh humka tumri lipishtik dai diyo....LOLLOLLOL (real wali...not the K one)LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE] hutttt behoodiii.................LOLLOLLOLLOL humri lipistick tumre liye naina.............WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Alwayshopeful

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Even I want AB in an ad....actually I want Arja together to do a chocolate ad...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ahhh........paaalzzz yaar........atleast  ad mein to AB ko akele rehne do...........i personally want to see AB doing an ad seprately............Embarrassed

AB can do an ad separately as well...but I want them in a chocolate ad Embarrassed

Pooja you seem to have something specific in mind with this yearn for a chocolate ad starting Arja..........chalo,  share with us how you visualize it na?WinkLOL

the ad should be similar to their cake eating scene on P BD..they shud start from opp ends of a choco bar.. khate ..khate.....Day DreamingWinkLOL
hope not interfering..Wink

Edited by vishp - 11 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

LOL...nothing much...both of them are in modern clothes...Arhaan with a shirt on top of a t-shirt style...if you know what I mean...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....with faded jeans....Pooja in a knee-length summer dress...haven't visualise much though....want them doing a  5-star cadburys ad....arhaan should be moving around in a cycle....something like both of them trying to steal the chocolate...or somthing..like that...EmbarrassedLOL ....and final shot should be something like Arhaan and Pooja on the same cycle...hope so you can visualise all this  Embarrassed....I know it is silly...
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thank u soooo much puja for posting dis!!

Go to top