Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

hai bhagvan chiku and aarohi ewwwwwwwwww (Page 2)

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nt happy...infact ajj killer mood hai just cox f dis thing......

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Just the thought of Chiku and Arohi as husband and wife is making me nauseous. Uuuugh! Dead
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet candy

Originally posted by surpatel

ekta kappor u r just impossibleAngryAngry how can u think of marring aarohi wid that chikuDeadDeadDead common think of some sensible ideas that CHUHA chiku is nt able protect himself n needs a bg to protectConfused  than how can he protect our sweet angel aarohiOuchOuch .i m just irritated like hell with this stupid ideas of ursDeadDead if aarohi marries chiku i swear ill QUIT KMH 4 SUREConfusedConfused.u hv such talented actors in ur show n u r spoiling thier talents with ur stupid idiotic ideas get a life plzzzzzzDead
u can not abuse an artist like that,if any of the dev team see ur topic they will close ur topic,but I can understand ur feelings we all share the sameOuch
i m sry i ll be carefull nxt time bt u knw i cant stopmyself wen i got to knw about this stupid trackCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index