India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

hai bhagvan chiku and aarohi ewwwwwwwwww

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ekta kappor u r just impossibleAngryAngry how can u think of marring aarohi wid that chikuDeadDeadDead common think of some sensible ideas that CHUHA chiku is nt able protect himself n needs a bg to protectConfused  than how can he protect our sweet angel aarohiOuchOuch .i m just irritated like hell with this stupid ideas of ursDeadDead if aarohi marries chiku i swear ill QUIT KMH 4 SUREConfusedConfused.u hv such talented actors in ur show n u r spoiling thier talents with ur stupid idiotic ideas get a life plzzzzzzDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43SabeeqaKwhatsernameipkknd06payal_4

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i agree word to word with tat....
go get beta ideas...till then v wont mind our arjuhi little fites n their cute little scenes/romance.... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabeeqaK

i agree word to word with tat....
go get beta ideas...till then v wont mind our arjuhi little fites n their cute little scenes/romance.... Embarrassed
trust me yaar this ekta is growing on my nerves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
This must be one of the most stupidest & lamest & useless track EVER .. CHIKU & AROHI ?? Seriously I mean OMGGGGGGGGGG nooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80ishikaek43

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

ekta kappor u r just impossibleAngryAngry how can u think of marring aarohi wid that chikuDeadDeadDead common think of some sensible ideas that CHUHA chiku is nt able protect himself n needs a bg to protectConfused  than how can he protect our sweet angel aarohiOuchOuch .i m just irritated like hell with this stupid ideas of ursDeadDead if aarohi marries chiku i swear ill QUIT KMH 4 SUREConfusedConfused.u hv such talented actors in ur show n u r spoiling thier talents with ur stupid idiotic ideas get a life plzzzzzzDead
u can not abuse an artist like that,if any of the dev team see ur topic they will close ur topic,but I can understand ur feelings we all share the sameOuch
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Some one please tell me any of this is not happening..... Please creatives and ekta dont di this to us arjuhi fans.
You are gonna hurt the major audience amd will impact the show trp's dont do this - i say
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think creatives u bring new tracks to improve trp's bt this track will ruin everything arjohi little fights r ok bt no arohi n cheeku marriage plz
sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u..I'm totally disappointed! :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index