New Arjun-Arohi FF - Part 1

whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

"Where was I before the day I first saw your lovely face . Now I see it every day and I know that I am, I am, I am the luckiest". It wasn't every day for Arjun Singhania to listen to a love song and feel like his heart was reciting the lyrics to himself.  As the melodious song played in the background,  he impatiently waited for Arohi to come back online. "Listen to this, I'll BRB'' 'she'd said.  That was 25 minutes ago. He'd already listened to the song 5 times, each time discovering one more line that he could bet was written by his heart, "if hearts could write" he thought, finding himself silly. Every second of those 25mintues, he was trying to figure out if there was a reason behind her asking him to listen to this particular song.  Usually, he wasn't the type to read too much into things. "It's a song she liked that she asked you to listen to because she thought you might like it as well." '  suggested logic. "But why this song and why me" argued his heart.  And then it struck to him that may be she was just sharing a good song. He checked his chat list and found Makrant online.

Arjun : Sup man, did u speak to Arohi ?

Makrant : wow. I am fine thank you

Arjun : Makrant ke bacche jaldi bolna

Makrant : Yh a while ago.. why ?

Arjun : Did she give you a song ?

Makrant : what song ? NO ! Wht you on about?

Arjun : ok.. thnx . ill spk to you tomorw !

Arjun went back to his thoughts ignoring the continuous buzzes he was receiving from his best friend and putting the song on one more time. He had never heard that song before, but he felt familiar with the words because he could feel them.  The sceptic that he was, he was often  confused about his feelings for Arohi. Yes, they were really good friends. Yes, he thought she was pretty. Yes, he thought about her every free minute of his life. But love? Could this be?

The MSN alert brought him back to reality and realised it was Arohi buzzing this time.

Arohi : Hey.. bk bk

Arjun : that was quick

Arohi : Sorry sorry.. was doing something

Arjun : doing what ?        

Arohi : I love you man

Arjun couldn't believe his eyes. Was he dreaming or did Arohi just tell him that she loved him. May be she was joking he thought. May be she sent it acting like she is joking but she acutally meant it. He was no fool. He knew she enjoyed spending time with him, she definitely liked him as a friend. But Love ?? Could she ? Does she ? Does he ? As his head spun a little, he couldn't think of a sensible reply. If he wrote HAHA, what if she was really confessing her feelings ?

He didn't have to think any further as her next message popped up :

Arohi : just watching that movie.. its sooo funny

If this was a movie serial, the 'tie tie fish' music would definitely played in the background he thought, almost laughing out loud at the situation.There he was almost having a heart attack and she was only talking about the movie. The ball of sweat on his forehead was just one of the many signs that this time it was real. 

Arjun Singhania was officially in love, even though he didn't know it just yet. 

To be Continued 

------

Hey guys, My name is Sunita .. and this is the first Arjuhi FF I am attempting. this is just something I wrote 'cause I was bored. I will continue it if you guys enjoy it.  It has been very long since I've written any FF at all, so excuse me for the randomness .. lol I havn't really thought of a name yet. I will think of something if I decide to continue.

Criticism and Support very much appreciated.😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_XwAKrLidw < thats the link to the song, if anyone wanted to have a listen.

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Edited by whatsername - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's nice, can't wait for the next part 😳
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

i am sure we are going to win this;-)
hey dear nice FF please dont mind posting the link of petition in ur page as well
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its gud n waiting for next part

samyra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it it was awesome hope to see the next part soon!!!!!!!
khadija-kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was a great beginning...plzzzzzz continue!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
indianamerican thumbnail
hey sunita please continue this ff. Its very diff from other FF so far!  BTW good writing :)
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start..update more soon..
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow gr8 start hun!!

loved it

can u pls add me 2 ur pm list =)

n r u gona continue wit ur oda ff...pls do..i loved dat1 aswel...missin it.x
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful! don't people know not to confess their love INITIALLY via chat..lol  continue soon!