yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

chalo me goiing

see u all tomm now good nite

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

why Cvs are after our crazy 4? Usually thiese things happen towards the end na😭 i m looking forward to see avita eomance but still feel sad for them. Bina police ke romance kyon nahi kar sakte?

Why RV got only one punch? He deserve way more than that. Lekin ek mukke ne nani yaad dila di, RV ko chakkar aa gaya thaπŸ˜† 
can't wait to see cat fight b/w RV and BJ
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nandidni for update of such a fast epi. lots of hanagama nad daghadhdum. fingure cross for Sarwana and Amjad but itslook like atleast Sarwana is no more. Although i cant imagine GKD without our fantastic 4. Precap was good but this is the clear diff btw our Avi n this cunnning RV, Avi never raise his hand on a woman who ever she is. Avi can slap shayam dayan but he didnt.
Bfore leaving Avi and his goon have to even unconcious RV or tie RV and his rest of men. but they left in very hurry this was little confusing.
Atlast we all GKDians and AviTaian are again hoping for village track. lets see what happen. Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am feeling so sad for goons yaarπŸ˜’. Sarwana is dead😭🀒 ( atleast look like) Amjad is injured badly hope he will make up and our phalwan ji hanuman of bhayya jiπŸ˜• is arrested and most likely will tortued  badly. Only Chulbulwa is there, i think CV didnt touch kannoo ji, means they must be afraid of Swati.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nandini for the post. I love the gang so much, especially after the way Avi and Amjad cried for Sarvanna. It shows that they weren't just a gang but a family. The dedication that Avi's goons have for him is incredible, they are truly his best friends and greatest strength. If Arpi was not injured, Avi would have stayed beside his friends and continued fighting the battle. It was really sad and touching to hear Avi tell his friends to retreat and this showed that he was very caring with the people he loved. Cheers for Avi for punching RV!!!!!!!!!! Anywayz, I'm excited for more Avita scenes in the jungle. I don't want Peleewan, Amjad, and Kanoo to get hurt anymore, hopefully  Bhauji gets them out on bail. And I absolutely loved the precap. Truly, RV and Bhauji are meant for each other and they should continue expressing their emotions to each other. What a prefect love jodi?
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the fab update..
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful Update πŸ˜ƒ

The precap was worth a watch πŸ˜ƒ YO!!
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u All for liking the updates πŸ˜ƒ

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...I think none of the goons will die & now Bahuji will do something to keep RV down.. Kudos to RV for slapping Bahuji but I think she will not keep quiet And I feel we will finally see the village scenes & Avitha romance while Bahuji & RV fight it out!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think  suspense is kept on condition of saravan and amjad

and pehlwaan is tough one he wont be easy person to torture..
rv is maha pissed off now

lets see how track moves from here