Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Honestly CVs? I just knew It. Suggestions Please. (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hello please vote on the polls,we are looking the support of all KMHIans and yeah I am gonna have a topic on suggestion.
Save kitani mohabbat hai charm and uniqueness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

i am sure we are going to win this;-)

scoobydoo_10

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

[QUOTE=scoobydoo_10]

Ur post filled with nonsense?Absolutely not my dear..its extraordinarily sensible..Infact I myself have made a similar post..Smile..Arohi and Cheeku getting married is simply plain dumb..I'm surprised the creative team even thought of such an idea..What on earth is wrong with them?I have cited my opinion through a post on this forum and also voiced my views on the FB KMH page and I think everyone should ATLEAST do that.

Thanks! Your response evoked courage in me. I too have been doing the same! Filling the facebook page with protests! Guys, we can ATLEAST do that!

meetme.shiraz

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

hello please vote on the polls,we are looking the support of all KMHIans and yeah I am gonna have a topic on suggestion.
Save kitani mohabbat hai charm and uniqueness

I LOVED your topic- i even gave my opinion Smile
We'll definately win it! Confused
meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scoobydoo_10

Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

[QUOTE=scoobydoo_10]

Ur post filled with nonsense?Absolutely not my dear..its extraordinarily sensible..Infact I myself have made a similar post..Smile..Arohi and Cheeku getting married is simply plain dumb..I'm surprised the creative team even thought of such an idea..What on earth is wrong with them?I have cited my opinion through a post on this forum and also voiced my views on the FB KMH page and I think everyone should ATLEAST do that.

Thanks! Your response evoked courage in me. I too have been doing the same! Filling the facebook page with protests! Guys, we can ATLEAST do that!

Absolutely..do check out my post as well..its called 'For the CVs.Regarding Arohi and Cheeku's marriage'..and voice ur opinion..We have to win this!

scoobydoo_10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index