Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Honestly CVs? I just knew It. Suggestions Please.

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Damn this whole thing of Arohi's marriage.

Looks guys, I'm being honest- I started getting fed up of Ms. Ekta Kapoor's shows after what she was doing to them- specially ones on Star Plus. I'm not blaming or criticising anyone in here. But after she showed Kitani Mohabbat Hai and introduced actors like Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra as superb talents- i started believing in her.

BUT ALAS, this faith in her of getting things right, gave me and all of us, a tight slap right on our face.

Once again, i hope the creatives look over and change the track! And they HAVE TO!

I hope Ekta has a word to say about whatever is going on with KMH because we can't fully blame her alone- either she's totally not paying attention of this lovely show or else she's carefree about it so the creatives are doing whatever they can to get TRPs. Angry

We don't want our show to get off due to this crap track that the creatives are thinking of.

Can we suggest something to STOP the track of Arohi's marriage? Anyone? Any suggestions?
Let's make it quick! Fill ImagineTV facebook with protests?

I know most of you feel my post is filled with nonsense- but I'm Sorry, this was the only way I could take out my inner anger.

A Word Of Say To The Creative Team of Kitani Mohabbat Hai:
- Change the damn track for the sake of the show and the actors of the show. One stupid decision will ruin everything. Better get that right! Angry Or else..

..Not you (the Creatives) But WE will suffer!

Edited by scoobydoo_10 - 11 January 2011 at 8:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shirazsierrra.80-anzaeram-ishikaek43Amber_1

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
god save kmh2Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10ishikaek43

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
People should go to the FB page of KMH season 2 and totally spam the entire wall saying: NO AROHI & CHIKU MARRIAGE !!

I dont mind arjun turning bad again, because that is reversible and only for a short period BUT marriage? NOOO !!!

scoobydoo_10ishikaek43

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ya gyes seriously we will hv to do it

scoobydoo_10ishikaek43

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
You're so totally right! AFTER todays' epi I thought things were going to get positive..Daddu on arjun's side n all...wanted to see arjuhi together..but I'm sooo pissed off after tht articlee!I DETEST THIS TRACK!

scoobydoo_10ishikaek43

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yaa gyuz ur totally right....i wish change the track

scoobydoo_10ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Does ekta have FB page? Hope she does so that we can spam her fb with our requests, hope she steps in and tries to change things in a right positive way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scoobydoo_10

Damn this whole thing of Arohi's marriage.

Looks guys, I'm being honest- I started getting fed up of Ms. Ekta Kapoor's shows after what she was doing to them- specially ones on Star Plus. I'm not blaming or criticising anyone in here. But after she showed Kitani Mohabbat Hai and introduced actors like Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra as superb talents- i started believing in her.

BUT ALAS, this faith in her of getting things right, gave me and all of us, a tight slap right on our face.

Once again, i hope the creatives look over and change the track! And they HAVE TO!

I hope Ekta has a word to say about whatever is going on with KMH because we can't fully blame her alone- either she's totally not paying attention of this lovely show or else she's carefree about it so the creatives are doing whatever they can to get TRPs. Angry

We don't want our show to get off due to this crap track that the creatives are thinking of.

Can we suggest something to STOP the track of Arohi's marriage? Anyone? Any suggestions?
Let's make it quick! Fill ImagineTV facebook with protests?

I know most of you feel my post is filled with nonsense- but I'm Sorry, this was the only way I could take out my inner anger.

A Word Of Say To The Creative Team of Kitani Mohabbat Hai:
- Change the damn track for the sake of the show and the actors of the show. One stupid decision will ruin everything. Better get that right! Angry Or else..

..Not you (the Creatives) But WE will suffer!

Ur post filled with nonsense?Absolutely not my dear..its extraordinarily sensible..Infact I myself have made a similar post..Smile..Arohi and Cheeku getting married is simply plain dumb..I'm surprised the creative team even thought of such an idea..What on earth is wrong with them?I have cited my opinion through a post on this forum and also voiced my views on the FB KMH page and I think everyone should ATLEAST do that.

Edited by meetme.shiraz - 11 January 2011 at 11:33am

scoobydoo_10ekdoteenchar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index