Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rati Pandey -Second Interview on IF - So Sweet ;) (Page 21)

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Hey Ritu and Yamini,Hug guys, Thanks man. Oh okay, yeah then they went on to water hehe! 

So good to see u Senny.. Hug

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 11 January 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny-Rinky-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Its nice to have you online Senny! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny-Rinky-

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwww so sweet guys, loveeeee you Ritu and yamini. Guys i have to leave shortly, i am so sorry guys. It was really nice to see you both and to watch two of Rati's interviewsDay Dreaming. Though the massage got me all red hehe, i know am being silly! 

Rati and her masti with waterrrrrrrrr, man this girl, LOLshe is so much fun and so much life!Embarrassed I love doing masti too!

Guys though i think she could have avoided mentioning about Veena, ofcourse it was meant to be taken as a joke and to be taken in the right spirit but then i don't know i just didn't expect her to say something like that, though ofcourse Veena loves the way she is, from what i have read and Rati just stated it all as a fun thing, but it felt a little different coming from her. 

But apart from all of that, Rati is a gem and she is so damn cute hehe!LOL I am back to where i started hehe!

Ritu.V-Rinky-relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
No worries Senny Hug Waise bhee yahan 11.00 PM ho raha hai.. i will go soonnnnnnnnnnn tooooooooooo in 15 minutes .. do come online when u get time... miss u senny Tongue ..Bye Bye Senny n yamini ...See u soon

Senny-Rinky-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
There's no harm in mocking at someone if its in a healthy way Senny. She said it very rationally, and at some point she was correct but yeah taking Veena malik's name could have been avoided. Nevertheless she was as adorable as ever!

Love ya too Senny! Hug

Ritu.VSenny-Rinky-

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

There's no harm in mocking at someone if its in a healthy way Senny. She said it very rationally, and at some point she was correct but yeah taking Veena malik's name could have been avoided. Nevertheless she was as adorable as ever!

Love ya too Senny! Hug

Actually she was joking ....and was in a fun mood ... so she just said it without even thinking .. and when she realised than said " She is Joking " .Tongue. Rati did not mean to heart veena , it just came out ,  she corrected herself , she is human and has got right to do small sweet n cute mistakes, her intention was not to hurt anybodies sentiment . hamesha perfect hona acha nahi hai LOLTongue

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 11 January 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I know Ritu, its almost 11. 

Yamini I agree but mocking someone or anyone is not something cool man. Rationally i don't know. May be you are right but i haven't heard her say something like this before and I have seen Veena being bashed even in the local papers my friend got that it does upset me to see a girl being called all those names. 

Veena is the way she is, she isn't saying anything about others, let her live. I just feel bad and then Rati said this so it reminded me of the stuff i read and i felt bad. Ofcourse Rati meant no harm at all, she has a golden heart and she would never hurt anyone like that.

Ritu.V-Rinky-relentless.

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I agree Ritu jee not to worry so much man, even if Rati does a mistake or may be not, its alright, we are just discussing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.Vrelentless.

Go to top