Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rati Pandey -Second Interview on IF - So Sweet ;) (Page 18)

myrarati Goldie
myrarati
myrarati

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awesome dear .thanks for sharing.

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Tongue(i m watching this back to back again n againLOL)

1.what would u like to tell ur IF fans?

mere pass aap sab ki shikayat aayi hey,i m really upset ki aap logone intna IF walonko bug       kiya for interviewLOLand now nomore questions,ill inform when i cumbackBig smile

2.what are the ways u pamper urself?
 i look into mirror n tries to immitate veenaLOL(kidding),i m meeting all my friends n having get to gethers at my place n theirs,hogging a lot,having,giving regular check with my workout,learning salsaTongueso many activities

3.ur fans are waiting for ur come back on television
 its been only a month,dont become so desperate yaar,have patience just wait for d right time,i dont want to take any hasty decisions also i m not quitting televisionEmbarrassedill be back with bangSmile

4.the day u r not working how many times u see in the mirror?
i m worried abt my skin a lot,everytime i have to look in d mirror for checking out pimplesLOLi love immitating

5.if u could rename urself what it could be?
i love my name its very rare short n simpleBig smile

6.what do u hate?
i hate hipocracy,liers,untideness i hate everything which is negativeWink

7.ur fans want to see u pairing with arjun again
since i enterd this industry n mumbai i m thinking only abt myself individually,bu gods grace n parents grace and ur love i reached this position,arjun is doing other show,i m doinng other,let us interact with others too,ill surely takeup which attracts me,we cant do anything,i truely appriciate ur feelings but ultimetley its channel n individual decisionsLOL

8.are u intrested in reality shows?
i m eagerly waiting for reality shows wether it would be comedy,dancing,singing or hosting,i m looking forward for them,i m ok with daily soap but it has to strong character which can markBig smile

9.your favourite hangout?
in mumbai olives (donno other two names)i wont hangout ratherLOLif not these three its my home

10.u love to drink
i love to drink wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaterDay Dreaming(man this is seriously cute)its very good for skin(awwwww she is sweetheartEmbarrassed)

11.u must be missing ur shootings
i m missing my costars,working with them,doing scenes with them,whwnever we miss we make it point to meet once are twice in a weak,i m not thinking abt mjht bygones or bygones i have cherished them,its d best part of my life which happend ill never forget it and u have seen me appriciated me and made me what i m tdyTongueBig smile

12.whom do u meet most often?
i m in touch with specially navina,jas n abhi recently we met arjun also in get togethetEmbarrassedi m in touch with gautam also but less we had lot of funBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.-Rinky-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ahhh this was one AMAZING interview! i so wish it was longerrr...omggg this made my day..she spoke about ARJUN....YAYY!! waah enemies meet each other a lot...awwwww!!! ROFL love you rati....so thankful to IF for this awesomestt interview...she's a total sweetheart!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V..-Kaju-..-Rinky-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@ Ritu : hiii sis *hugssss* well i mean 2 say tht she has becum choosy nd selective abt her work nd now she is luking fw to do some versatile nd new work rather than stereo types nd thts wat reminding me of Rajeev's work :)

Ritu.V-Rinky-relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidra-

@ Ritu : hiii sis *hugssss* well i mean 2 say tht she has becum choosy nd selective abt her work nd now she is luking fw to do some versatile nd new work rather than stereo types nd thts wat reminding me of Rajeev's work :)

Hugs Sidra.. kahan gayab ho gayee ho ...

Yeh i agree with u .. she wants to do different things just like Mona Singh or Rajeev Khandelwal kuch bhee such as comedy, singing, dancing, anchoring but also acting Tongue... She is talented and she shud choose right projects which makes her happy...So happy to see her positive attitude towards life
Tongue

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 11 January 2011 at 2:23pm

-SMay31--Rinky-relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Ahhh this was one AMAZING interview! i so wish it was longerrr...omggg this made my day..she spoke about ARJUN....YAYY!! waah enemies meet each other a lot...awwwww!!! ROFL love you rati....so thankful to IF for this awesomestt interview...she's a total sweetheart!!! Hug

Yes Yamini .. It was awsome Interview... loved it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
What an interview LOL

She is the best :) Love ya rati ...duniya wale jale tho jale...You stay the way u r..we love u way too much anyways LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V..-Kaju-..-Rinky-relentless.

Go to top