Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rati Pandey -Second Interview on IF - So Sweet ;) (Page 17)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Wow... Such a beautiful Interview ...She is so cute and honest...Love u Rati................keep smiling

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelanne

some stupid girl bashed rati in rati's interview page like dont compare urself to veena malik  she is sensible and our rati is fake i felt like  is veena malik sensibleConfused hahahaha felt sorry for her really some people r jealous of our dear ratz for being more famous than their fav actor/actress!!

Leave those idiots who  r so insecureLOL..n bashing....why to bother about stupedd people ....enjoy rati interview ..she is so positive about life ,so we shud be positiveTongue

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 11 January 2011 at 11:37am
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ROFL...................let it be ppl.............Rati is a sweetheart and ppl just cant stand her aura.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Wow Fab IV.... jst loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it..... she jst lites up my mood nd my screen...wat a magnetic presence she have... m so proud she's going Rajeev's way.... :D awww the name "Arjun" sounds sooooo magical frm her mouth *droooooooooooooooolsssss*

Thnxs so mch I-F team :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007-Gunners-Ritu.V

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
she is just a sweetheart... so honest and straight forward SmileSmileSmile

Edited by .Divya. - 11 January 2011 at 11:50am

Ritu.V

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This was a surprise , did not expected but loved it ... Cannot believe we had two interviews on the same days.. Thanks Vijay ...I love her . she treats her fans like her freinds ...She never butter maro on her fans.. she is so honest and open to us ..Loved her spirit, honesty and energy ....

Learning Salsa and work out . wah wah . .i am glad u kept in touch with ur good friends like arjun, gautam, jas, navina , ashwini and abhisek... GOD BLESS YOU Rati... Please take ur time and choose the right project and come back with BANG

I just love ur positivity about life and urself. .be like that.. u r so sweet.. u r missing ur costars Wink ...You r very protective for ur good friends , indireclty u r trying to say fans shud epxect actors with new people too.. chahe woh arjun ho yaa tum .. i do agreee with you Rati...Tongue

Thanks IF for showing Rati after so long.. try to bring Arjun-rati together as welll if u get chance... Fans ke liye u can do this ... we have full faith on IF TongueBig smile

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 11 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners--Rinky-MyInspirationzMaria.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidra-

Wow Fab IV.... jst loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it..... she jst lites up my mood nd my screen...wat a magnetic presence she have... m so proud she's going Rajeev's way.... :D awww the name "Arjun" sounds sooooo magical frm her mouth *droooooooooooooooolsssss*

Thnxs so mch I-F team :D

Sidra   r u around ??

What did u mean by she's going Rajeev's way. ?????????.... pls answer yarr.. because Rajeev is my favourite tooooooooooo
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nups_rats

i m just bowled out for the fact that she always reminds her fans not to become so desperateClap
she definitely dont encourage fans to waste their time,truly inspirationalStar
ppl who are saying she is publizing herself should realise that she gave this interview on fans demandLOL
she wont give interviews so easilyWink
rati  u r one in millions,i will wait for u

I think she treat her fans like her freinds or buddiesTongue who r very close to her  ...we fans can understand her POV easily ..she did this interview for her fans..thank IF and Vijay  .. she never butter maro her fans ,,, i just love her this style n honesty .. bakee acotrs ko dekha hai ... fans ko khush karne ke liye kuch bhee karte hai but atleasr rati does no come under this ...After Watching today Interview .mujhe ek line yaad aa gaye ..

Seedhi Baat ..No bakwas Tongue

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 11 January 2011 at 12:30pm

-Rinky-

Go to top