Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

DEVKI AND??

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
TongueHI GUYS ,
     SERIOUSLY I COULDNT RESIST MYSELF FROM GETTING GLUED TO THIS SERIAL ITS SO INTERESESTING FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE ITSELF.
I REALLY STARTED LIKING THIS NEW GIRL DEVKI SHES TOO GOOD N I FEEL THAT SOMEHOW SHE WOULD END UP BEING VAIBHAV'S LOVE INTEREST AS THEY BOTH WOULD LOOK COOL TOGETHER N MAKE A GOOD PAIR Embarrassed.
WHAT DO U GUYS FEEL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

india051poorvi_12

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Yup Vaibhav's perfect for her Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

india051

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I frankly dont like the idea of Devki with Vaibhav.I dont want the relationship between IMV and Devki to turn into a sasur-bahu relationship.
Just my opinion!

Edited by laado_007 - 11 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-ruchira23-Faiza-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I dont want the relationship between IMV and Devki to turn into a sasur-bahu relationship.
Just my opinion!

I don't want this either. But seems this is the way they will go...unless they surprise us by doing something different. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Maahii-PemaKarpo-Faiza-

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

I dont want the relationship between IMV and Devki to turn into a sasur-bahu relationship.
Just my opinion!

I don't want this either. But seems this is the way they will go...unless they surprise us by doing something different. 
TrueConfusedbut I dont think it'll go that way though!Vaibhav is all ready to marry someone else!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Just my opinion!

TrueConfusedbut I dont think it'll go that way though!Vaibhav is all ready to marry someone else!

Yes, but he's marrying her to get the project through; and Devki and her company want to stop that project. Plus, she's a friend of Nirali, his sister....and knows his mother. From past experience with dailies, it seems to me she is the perfect bahu material for IM Virani! LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii--Faiza-

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
JUST AS THE MODERATOR SAID ITS TYPICAL IN ALL SERIALS WHERE PEOPLE R SUPPOSED TO MARRY SOMEONE N END UP GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE I THINK THATS GONNA B THE CASE WITH VAIBHAV ALSO MAYBE HE WOULD END UP FINDING HIS TRUE LOVE IN DEVKI IN THIS MATERIALISTIC WORLD N WOULD FINALLY BREAK HIS ENGAGEMENT AFTER REALISING HIS LOVE FOR DEVKI.
ALSO AS SEEN FROM PROMOS MR.I.M.VIRANI SAYS THAT DEVKI CHANGED HIS OPINION N THATS NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS U HAVE A STRONG INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE N WHO SAYS BAHUS CANT B GOOD BUISNESS WOMEN?IN FACT IF DEVKI BECOMES THE BAHU OF THE HOUSE IT WOULD B MORE INTERESTING TO SEE THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN HER AND MR.I.M.VIRANI.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi_12teri_susanSargesh

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

@trendzy: Welcome to the forum.

Please do not write in all CAPS. It is considered shouting on the net.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index