Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 4)

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

My laptop crashed last week.....just got it from repairs........realised that my life revolves round it......i missed it more than watching Geet.... I never knew that I was so hooked to this forum!! OMG!LOL

Hey Savi HugHug!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaah thats one of my nitemares EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sheila ki jawani was well choreographed...  the actress (cannot recall her name) dancing to this tune was good too....how I wish that they had got her to play NE's role......

LOL... Yes but she wld look older than Maan.. She is supposed to be younger sis.. LOLLOL

Dadi today proved that she belongs to the modern era.  Really, how could Maan expect Geet to enjoy with just Tasha, Pinky & NE?  Geet is so seeda, she happily obliges to Maan's command of just watching movies.

Yup.. Actually Dadi is who made me happy today.. She made the epi more enjoyable and then Sheila ki jawani of course WinkWink

Kudos to Maan for finally realising who is behind Geet's mishaps.    But from the precap, Brij is still having an upper hand.  I am concerned about the new promo.  Hope it is just Maan's dream/nightmare and not a reality.

Lets see.. Crossing our fingers and waiting for the best EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

NE, maybe she is trying her level best to improve.....but her best is still not enough.

Yes.. esp when it comes to romance ConfusedConfusedConfused

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Looks like I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal alone.. Home alone... God.. I came and everyone fainted ???? ShockedShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserial--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

res..Finally hoping I ll write something today EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today  I felt it was a hilarious filler... It was absurdly funny,,,

Maan being carried by women like is a sack of potatoes ShockedShockedLOLLOL...Shivi aka Dhakdhak.. It is seriously time for Maan to read ur post and chnage his italiana diet to Geet's hatta katta Punjabi diet . Poor Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ahem.. I mean Man Wink
Damn right the dude does need to eat.......he has lost too much weight......i mean he still looks hot.....but a little weight will do him good.....LOL

And he was disinterested in dancing with her but a a sip of alcohol seeped his inhibitions away ??? ClapClapClap.. Maan u proving Dadi's baat.. U cant manage alcohol.. That too diluted one LOLLOLLOLLOL

And Maan is already at his lady love's feet!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. They clearly showing that Man may be wearing the mantle of CEO... but the Power of Attorney is in Geet's hands OuchOuch..... Aaaaaaaaah... I like how she says.. let him enjoy the final day of his freedom.. Darling since the day he met u... he has never been free... Shaadi is just legalizing his servitude towards u LOLLOLLOL

And Maan has once again proved that Love has softened only his feelings for Geet but his instincts are still razor sharp....
I love MSK........this just proves my psychology....MSK is a very alert man....he does romance and what not.....but nothing can get him off of his alertness........LOL just that one name.....one name Brij triggered a memory of one of his characteristics in Maan's long term memory and he was able to retrieve it immediately.....this shows how important geet is to maan...usually when things are stored in the long term memory.....u need to be reminded of it to receive it.......and it takes a few times for u to get it....but if the matter is important.....the person can immediately retrieve it....and here the talks are about geet.....when it comes to his geet....maan is extremely alert!!!! I love Maan....this guy just never seizes to amaze me.....he is hotalcious....sexy.....everything and of course intelliigent...who does not want a man like him???Wink

And Maan has no Guy friends??? ShockedShockedShocked...Only Office ppl ?? I understand he is a loner.. but no acquitances ?? No college friends.. nothing ??? Did he just tapkafy from heaven to be with Geet.. It seems like Geet and Maan have only each other OuchOuchOuch
He could have had friends....but he shut them all out of his life.......so why bring them in now???Confused it makes sense......Big smile

Would have loved Meera to come in for the wedding cos she was a true friend to Geet...

And Sheila ki Jawani did want me to shake a leg.. but the VM effect was not soo good.. Sorry but I would love Viji to have done this editing for them ???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Annie and Arjun.. already given a ring ?? In 10 days ?? God she is phast phast or what... I thot Idiotz were phast gurls ConfusedConfusedConfused
Yes this chick is super super extremely phast.....she is not the kind of phast girl maan would appreciateLOLLOL
we r the idiot girls he would appreciateWink....cause we are phast phast....but not very phast phastEmbarrassed

And the pair is promising but Annie.. some emotions plz... Arjun sizzled but the moment fizzled cos of her dead expressions... NK shows scope of improvement.. But romantic moments.. Still work to be done babes.. Wishing u all the best SmileSmileSmile
Yes arjun is good....but Nikunj beta......time to work a little harder babes......Big smile
i am sure it will take her time.....but she will get thereEmbarrassed

And I forgot to mention Dadi!!! She was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so awesome!! And her 1980s diag made me ROFL.. Look who is talking.. Dadi is modern and the young gurls are all soo purane zamane ki Ranjeeta LOLLOL
I loved dadiLOL she was just tooooooooooo cute....i wished that she too would have gone thereWink
Rev di......today's episode was a beautiful filler.......although i wouldn't call it a filler really because it has something to do with the weddin...
again i would give full marks to today's episode......i am lovin this....cannot wait until tomorrowWink
wow it has been soooooo long since i have said i cannot wait until tomorrow...and these days i have been sayin it too muchEmbarrassed
and i am loving it

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Revv--mausam19lovetheserial--Nargis--

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deniac

res Tongue

detailed analysis later

quick anger venting.... AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sheela ki jawani not bad..... dance was ok...but i hate the way they try to make it like a VM n mess it up.... VM makers on IF are so much better.... Viji - u shud make that mix for them.... LOLLOL

Shud i say the body bind dance was offscreen ..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... they knew they wont be in the shoot frame n hence the offscreen dance.... LOLLOLLOLLOL

I always like how maan connects.... brij..... oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... maan tenu chodega nahi....

Maneet got over.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Annie -Arjun - sooooooooooooooooo much???? i dont like it..... she proved she is dev's sister...she is toooo fast ....... she proposed to the guy....with the ring....haila... whats with these siblings....they never ask before making their partner wear a ring.... maan put ring on geet's funger without her permission during fake engagement time... n here annie dint propose to arjun...she first put the ring n then said ILU.... DeadDeadDeadDead

Well she is dev's sister...very fast...she cant be Maan's sister.... maan is very very slow.....

We wanted Maneet badnami but i can foresee annie-arjun badnami coming.... AngryAngryAngry

Looks like u need a fountain of humor so the volcano in ur heart turns to cool wax EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And the badnami was tooo much.. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Revvs - am cool yaar.... LOLLOLLOLLOL
badnami - am telling u annie is dev's real sister n MSK is not their own brother.... MSK is slow... but annie is like dev....very very fast..... she will get badnaam with arjun soon.... like dev cudnt resist geet on his SR post fake marraige ..likewise annie wont b able to resist arjun....she will probably force poor arjun.... LOLLOLLOL

@all - the dance pictures.... well the dance was onscreen ...not offscreen....but while dancing i guess GurTI went a little overboard...in the sense they were enjoying also ....n too much laughter n smiles... i dont think the director had patience to shoot that part of their dance again and hence the camera man n editors just chopped off maan-geet dance segment from the actual episode... but whatever it is they were having fun... good for them....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Revv---RushTrip---Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wink

Teri Hassi Pe Waar Doon Mein Yeh Jag Sara
Teri Hassi Ke Liye Tod Laon Aasman Se Tara

Teri Hassi Hii Hain Is Khoyi Kashti Kaa Kinnara
Teri Hassi Hii Hain Ab Mere Jeene Kaa Sahara

Teri Hassi Se Hain Mehka Yeh Aangan Sara
Teri Hassi Mein Hii Meine Paaya Dost Pyara

Teri Hassi Aise Hii Hamesha Bani Rahe Yaara
Teri Hassi Mein Basa Hain Zindaagi Kaa Sukh Sara

Rab Se Meri Ekk Hii Dua Tere Saare Gum Mere
Meri Saari Khushi Teri Tum Khush Raho Sada

Its onscreen and eidted out./.....other side pe...shiela aapne steps ker rahi hai....dance dekhke ke baad its so much edietd out...its eidetd

u know what kullu i feel like the production house and the editors are doin this on purpose.....so people would think that this was off screen......so that they would thing something is brewing between gurti.....meaning they will love Maaneet more meaning that their TRPs will icreaseConfused

this may have been an onscreen dance......it is not like Gurti knows half of what they do is editted....
obviosuly gababr....kal muni ne kaha tha....iss pic ne itna hype kiya hai....aab to yeh onsccreen bhi hua to edit hoga....aur edit hua...dance was looking incompltete and edited...at much places....they are doing this to keep promoting gurti....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses--Revv--mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ok guys..i dont have much to say..to..if you all interested in some..

time pass give a pm..

till then i retire..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Revv----Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
w.e yaaro i am liking this!!!!!

See this is how weddings happen here....u do not know where u r half of the time...

trust me....i had gone to three flipping cousins wedding back to back....and those days flew by......so fast...

day 1.....mehendi
day 2.....haldi durin the day and garba at night
day 3.....wedding....and reception

if u guys call this fast then the weddings i have gone to are super fast....

i am likin the pace....

i remember half of the time i would be home...then i would be at the hall....then at home.....then back again at the hall....we kept the halls very close to home...so it took a few mins to get home.....

plus cinematic liberty they don't want to show him drivin home.....u just assume that he drove home....and he is home now...

and yes......this is what guys do at a bachleors....a lot worse.....happens.....here i have heard half of the crap my cousins have done in LA....compared to this it is nothing...they get soooo drunk that they cannot even get up from where they are....

they even have yes yes....with someone before they get married...

so this is nothing....

today's episode was damn good...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserial-RushTrip---Nargis--Silentsoul

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Looks like I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal alone.. Home alone... God.. I came and everyone fainted ???? ShockedShockedShocked
Not alone.  I am half hereLOL and half watching Geet repeat!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial--Nargis--

Go to top