Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 3)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
My laptop crashed last week.....just got it from repairs........realised that my life revolves round it......i missed it more than watching Geet.... I never knew that I was so hooked to this forum!! OMG!LOL

Sheila ki jawani was well choreographed...  the actress (cannot recall her name) dancing to this tune was good too....how I wish that they had got her to play NE's role......

Dadi today proved that she belongs to the modern era.  Really, how could Maan expect Geet to enjoy with just Tasha, Pinky & NE?  Geet is so seeda, she happily obliges to Maan's command of just watching movies.

Kudos to Maan for finally realising who is behind Geet's mishaps.    But from the precap, Brij is still having an upper hand.  I am concerned about the new promo.  Hope it is just Maan's dream/nightmare and not a reality.

NE, maybe she is trying her level best to improve.....but her best is still not enough.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mausam19lovetheserial-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wink

Teri Hassi Pe Waar Doon Mein Yeh Jag Sara
Teri Hassi Ke Liye Tod Laon Aasman Se Tara

Teri Hassi Hii Hain Is Khoyi Kashti Kaa Kinnara
Teri Hassi Hii Hain Ab Mere Jeene Kaa Sahara

Teri Hassi Se Hain Mehka Yeh Aangan Sara
Teri Hassi Mein Hii Meine Paaya Dost Pyara

Teri Hassi Aise Hii Hamesha Bani Rahe Yaara
Teri Hassi Mein Basa Hain Zindaagi Kaa Sukh Sara

Rab Se Meri Ekk Hii Dua Tere Saare Gum Mere
Meri Saari Khushi Teri Tum Khush Raho Sada

Its onscreen and eidted out./.....other side pe...shiela aapne steps ker rahi hai....dance dekhke ke baad its so much edietd out...its eidetd

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--lovetheserial-RushTrip-adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Wink

Its onscreen and eidted out./.....other side pe...shiela aapne steps ker rahi hai....dance dekhke ke baad its so much edietd out...its eidetd

u know what kullu i feel like the production house and the editors are doin this on purpose.....so people would think that this was off screen......so that they would think something is brewing between gurti.....meaning they will love Maaneet more meaning that their TRPs will icreaseConfused

this may have been an onscreen dance......it is not like Gurti knows half of what they do is editted....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-Silentsouladoremevirgo--Nargis--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Hmm!

Two things...and you guys can kill me for that..

beyond the shaadi and its fun element me more interested in the AnnJun and i feel this love story will go places

Second the Brij thing gives an inkling that something bad is up and the promo obviously does not help

Me thinks, that one on the day of the wedding for Geet is thinking so much about it..Murphy's law will be in action, anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Brij will attack on Geet as the pheras happen and that is when things will take  a turn

Arjun might be accused of masterminding the attack on Geet and Annie who has today professed love might start hating him and that is when Arjun will be torn between devil and the deep sea

It is interesting to see that the wedding is not a happy occasion where fun and frolic rule everything..

to me this serial has more intrigue than Agatha Cristie can bring in...

I for one love the intrigue and keeps me on tenterhooks and i thrive on that adrenalin rush..

so romance in a thrilling setting... i like it...

Daadi i think is totally fab...

the song was amazing...

and i love Geet, the CVs the whole team..
you all Rock..

i may be an odd one out but me like somethings that most wont find palatable but considering my latest love is Arjun...is it a wonder?

hey Dadi was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB and  yes Arjun is interesting...
Brij I love.. but he has become thanda.. Obviously he is not in his home turf EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Nahi toh.. we cld have heard .. the ooooooooooooooooye!!! by now... And I cant imagine him being the cook....Thats sooooo not him... Reminded me of the Manoj Pahwa from Singh is King...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mingalovetheserial-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

DeadGeet Superfast episodes ka season chal rraha hai .. ek min ghar main, doosre min party main, aur fir gaana, and then back home...
kab koun kahan hota hai ... kya karta hai ...
confusion ...
confusion ...
confusion ...

it was like ... befoore i knew, so many things happened ... 

=for one the gaana was accha! but as an over all package i would give the performance i would give it about 7/10 ... Shayantani was good, and GC was comfy .. but Geet storming in the middle of the song, though meant to be funny, didnt evoke that kinda humor in me... the lines were  funny ... but i guess i was looking for something else ... this seems to be a common complaint with me lately ... so i am undecided if its me, or its the show ... Confused

=the chick party was far more fun than the guy party ... getting drunk ?? is that all there is to a dude's party?

= Arjun the zombie actually walks with Anwesha without qqquestions .. wow .. leekiin sorry, disappointed .. you already think you love him? impulsive and hurried .... the surprrisee she planned, i am yet to see what iit iis ... mujhe kuch dikha hi nahi .. was it just thee wateerfall ??? wasnt it always there in the khurana mansiiion? oh! you mean candles ...  i wish i had a closer loook at the room ... full view types ....
ring bhi !!! wah bhai wah !! pphast !! supper fast AngryAngry 

=Maan finally puts two and two together ... proud of him .. but now we will get the the war we have been waiting to watch ...

=parson shaadi haii na? par mujhe aisa kyun nahi lag raha ???  i mean i was expecting some sweet moments between Maaneet, not romance, and mush, but something that would make me feel, haan bhai shaadi hai .. i would have loved Maan to make last minute promises shaadi ke pehle to her .. tomorrow will be her dressing up is it? haldi and all .... shaadi waala feel chahiye ... or are the makers complaissant cos shaadi hone hi waali nahi hai ?Confused

once again ... is it just mee? Dead

fine, benefit of dubt ke liiye ... some aww moments  would be

geet wanting maan to enjoy his last party without her ..
maan's trying to win geet back during the gaana 
dadi's dance...
the boy gang all set to party ... !! just the presence of the bunch ....

chan se jo toote koi sapna
jag soona soona lagey
jag soona soona lagey
kuch bhi samajh aye ab na ...

never mind ...

Love,
N

Dear N,

I have received your take and with great regret have to inform you that u losing it!! seriously, itna achcha epi and u ddnt like it ShockedShockedShocked

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok ok seriously.. I suspected u were teeny weeny upset so tried to crack a stupid joke WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko.................
I understand what u feeling... The shaadi ka maahol could have been a lil better EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
But Dadi was the true gem of today's epi... Seriously... So I was happy cos she made me happy WinkWink..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-honeydew-Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Wink

I am scared to smile and be  khush... U know why.. I have no idea how the dreamy shaadi is gonna turn out... Imagine.. Dreamy shaadi with Brij in it..Best!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialInfinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I know you want it,
but you never gonna get it

Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari,
mere ishq ki hai deewani

Is this like ur dark prediction for the dreamy shaadi ??? OuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

res Tongue

detailed analysis later

quick anger venting.... AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sheela ki jawani not bad..... dance was ok...but i hate the way they try to make it like a VM n mess it up.... VM makers on IF are so much better.... Viji - u shud make that mix for them.... LOLLOL

Shud i say the body bind dance was offscreen ..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... they knew they wont be in the shoot frame n hence the offscreen dance.... LOLLOLLOLLOL

I always like how maan connects.... brij..... oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... maan tenu chodega nahi....

Maneet got over.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Annie -Arjun - sooooooooooooooooo much???? i dont like it..... she proved she is dev's sister...she is toooo fast ....... she proposed to the guy....with the ring....haila... whats with these siblings....they never ask before making their partner wear a ring.... maan put ring on geet's funger without her permission during fake engagement time... n here annie dint propose to arjun...she first put the ring n then said ILU.... DeadDeadDeadDead

Well she is dev's sister...very fast...she cant be Maan's sister.... maan is very very slow.....

We wanted Maneet badnami but i can foresee annie-arjun badnami coming.... AngryAngryAngry

Looks like u need a fountain of humor so the volcano in ur heart turns to cool wax EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And the badnami was tooo much.. LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

Go to top