Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 26)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hii  Big smile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

hii  Big smile

Hello Madam Ji Smile where are you...Kaise ho
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Phamily....Koi hai kya???

as usual yeh bhoot hi milega jo tujhe tere birthday wale din bore karega
ready hai bore hone ke liyeLOLLOL

You also ranaway seeing me haaye rabbaLOL

No i did not run away.....I am here just updating my take
Good u are her i thought again i am alone here LOL
updt your take i will read

2 mins....abi karthi hoonWink

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

hii  Big smile

LOL teek hoon yaara... right now in creation gallery ...self updating wat all i missed in these 10 days...looks like i need to check out many interview videos LOL
oyi..so wats been happening all these days here..want a full update

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hello Ji......I did not write anything Socha aj Kuch Likh DoonLOL

* Mujhe Episode acha laga....Full on Bindaas Masti tha...Logic na doondo meri jaan...kyuki Aaj kal Logic Amnesia hua hai CV's koOuch anyways Chaddo

* Loved the Girls Pink Party was more fun than the Guys Bachelor party...Par kya karein Girls will be girls, sab se hatke aur Humse compete karna mushkil hi nahi na mumkeen hai (WOMEN RULES)

Geet team seems to have indeed spent quite a bit of money for the Sangeet/Marriage but something seems to be really missing.....Not able to pinpoint what it is...but should have been more magicalSmile

*Ani-Arjun Part was awesome...Very Promising...I still feel ki if they were gonna concentrate on Ani-Arjun so much then they should have roped in a Better Actress...But if they intend to continue with Nikunj the director better start working on her expressions and the way to emote itSmileCoz in these sectors she lacks big time...

The way Dadi was saying ki aap log aaise tayyar hojaye ki Ladko ke Hosh Ud Jaaye i thought kuch Dhamakedaar hone waala hai, but did not know Designer Chudidar was their Idea of transformationConfused Ouch Article said Shiela Ki Jawani would have Geet and Maan in western outfits ???Kya HuaConfused Ouch Shocked

I liked Ani today (Character wise she is totally a wonderful work of Fiction),She is 18, unlike Geet she is impulsive and confident...I liked that they showed Geet being 18 and Ani being 18 poles apart.....and this comes from her upbringing...Get gets whats she wanted....Who knows we may get another scene altogether tomorrow when Arjun has something totally different to offer....
*Totally loving the "SAJNAAVE" BGS core pictured on Ani-Arjun....

Dadi is surely the rock star of this show...I am confused as to is it the Girls ya is it Dadi who belongs to this era/generation LOL The Stars of the episode were undoubtedly Dadi and Sheila....Loved Anju Mahendra and Sayantani GoshSmile

Okay now some Analysis on Sheila Ki Jawani....
Being a choreographer, i felt the steps given to Sayantani were really Sleek, Simple and Groovy....Sheila ki Jawani is one number which has been overdone on TELEVISION be it stage shows, Award Functions or even other serials.....But what was shown in GHSP was way Different....it was fun to watch.
But the transitions and Effects they used, making it look like a VM could have been avoided.....The smoke effect could have been more subtle....
I enjoyed watching the SBS shoot and the UMT Video of Maan's Bachelor Party when compared to the video shown in GHSP....
Just because the camera angles were way better in these shows when compared to the EPISODE......For instance  check this Video Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zou5ulm79bs
The camera works in the first 15 sec is Awesome why??? Because The expressions Maan gives is noticeable here, its not too Zoomed in ya Zoomed out but in the actual Episode one has to strain to see that smirk of his....(Which is strikingly Sexy)
Another thing i did not like one bit was the Interruption from Geet....which parted the song in to two....They should not have bought in the MAANEET+The Boys ka convo in b/w...I dont think that was necessary at all....
Given a chance this is what i would have done (Preferred to be shown)
Till the part Geet came would not be changed......but given a chance i would have have showed inter cuts of Geet/Ani/Pinky and Taasha....one doing her eye makeup, one using the Blush, one using the Gloss,One blow drying etc.....Cut to their entry into the Party hall....and thats when Geet sees Maan and Sheila in that Pose.....Maan not realizing Geet and the Girls are here.....(Pls keep in Mind the Song is still continuing and not stopped or cut) and then Geet comes and pokes Maan(Her usual way of Calling him....and then the Part where Maan manaoify here and continued to the Dance...In short the
Gatecrashing could have been better...There could be more Fireworks...But baahut hi blant thaOuch Me dissapointed Big time
Geet could then tell ki she was angry but she enjoyed being here....etc etc...Gaane ko cut nahi karna chahiye tha.....That kills the essence of the song and execution goes for a TOSS.....

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in today's episode way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

In 1 Day haldi,mehendi sab hogaConfused....Ya is it gonna be a 1 hour special tomorrowEmbarrassed

Loads of Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 12 January 2011 at 4:36am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

hii  Big smile

LOL teek hoon yaara... right now in creation gallery ...self updating wat all i missed in these 10 days...looks like i need to check out many interview videos LOL
oyi..so wats been happening all these days here..want a full update

Kuch Khaas nahi yaar.....
Waise u can wish me...Today is  My Birthday also Jesu LOL

Edited by rickks - 12 January 2011 at 4:37am
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY viji.......
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hello Idiotz

What's going on?
I update my short take on page 2..

@ Preeto - sorry the break was over so left, again on 5 minutes break, so come to say hi to u all....

Muniza

Go to top